Chapter Eleven~

Dedicated to mraaah! So you won't die. Thanks for the comment btw. I updated as soon as possible! Which just happened to be the day of your comment. How's that? c:

Shout out to Jerthepandabear for making my day yesterday! Your kid's going to be flipping amazing! :D

-Chapter Eleven-

-Alan’s POV-

The last thing I remember was about to drop off Kendal home when everything went black. Kendal, the car, the street, the people in the street, all of that just disappeared before me. Instantly I knew that the Council was behind this, but I had no idea why they would decide to take both Kendal and I. Kendal was nothing to them and I wasn’t exactly something they took into consideration I was just the look out for everything Ciel did. I reported everything that happened when we were outside and was to keep Ciel from getting into trouble. So why would they want me for anything besides having to report back? Had Ciel gotten himself caught with Fray while I was out with Kendal?

When I finally came to I was chained to the wall in a damp room that made it hard to breathe making my throat crack as I tried to take in a deep breath until I was coughing. From beside me I heard another cough and turned to find that Kendal was also chained to the wall next to me. He was just waking up too which could only mean we had been controlled into falling asleep and now they were letting us wake up therefore we were about to be questioned by someone. My head whipped up to stare as the door began to creak open causing me to tense at the noise looking over at Kendal hoping they didn’t touch him.

“Alan,” said the all too familiar voice.

“Aldo,” I said with respect looking down at the ground knowing it is best to keep my head down around him. “Care to elaborate this situation?”

“Of course,” he answered cheerfully. “You see, I recently found out you were hanging around this scum which made me wonder why. Or if you even knew who this is.”

“Kendal Kline, an old friend from high school,” I said in a clear voice.

“Yes, Kendal Kline, the boy is also working for Firo Larforet, you would know him by Fray,” he answered in a stern tone. “Fray is also the one who plans on using Ciel for his own personal gains.”

“What?!” I instantly looked up shocked which was a horrid mistake considering that Aldo instantly back handed me as hard as he could making me cough up blood and I could feel the bruise forming on the edge of my mouth as blood dripped down my now torn lip onto my shirt. I hardly winced at the pain knowing I would get it worse if I so much as complained about the pain. I returned to staring at the filth covered ground. “What do you mean using Ciel?”

“Exactly like I said, he is using Ciel to get closer to the Council and bring us down,” he answered. “He has taken blood from Ciel meaning he now has power in these walls.”

“Fucking liar,” Kendal splat. “Fray already had power in here since the day you got Ciel to nearly kill him and we stole your blood to heal him!”

Aldo was about to backhand him when I objected. “No!”

Aldo turned to me with an arched brow. “No?”

“I’ll take his punishment,” I rushed. “Just don’t touch him.”

“What the hell are you doing?” Kendal growled at me. “I can take my own fights!” He turned to glare at Aldo. “Don’t fucking touch him again. You touch him one more time and I’ll-”

“You’re chained, ingrate,” Aldo muttered to him. “You can’t do a thing, and if it pains you so much to see him hurt then I don’t see why I shouldn’t.”