Chapter Three~

Dedicated to NinNinCookie! Hahahah, how's that for fast! Same day you post I should post I do! xD

Okay so I know I took longer than my usual every other day, but!!!! You know...co-writers. Love them all though! And sorry to leaving you guys hanging! :3

Oh and I know the picture on the previous chapter was being a buttcaked creep so now go back and check it out! That's what Firo will turn to if Ciel doesn't fudging make babies with him! xD

-Chapter Three-

“Hey, Ciel,” he said in a beautiful voice. “You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

I knew I was staring at him as he turned away only for a few seconds to finish of his prey in his hands tearing at his neck with his own teeth before throwing the body to the ground and coming to me, blood was dripping from his mouth as he stood in front of me.

“Fray Laforet?” Alan frowned.

“Alan?” He raised both brows. “So this is where you’ve been, Kendal has been worried over you for these past two years.”

“He has?” Alan asked.

“I have not,” Kendal muttered appearing behind him with a gust of black smoke. Alan looked honestly stunned into silence as he looked over Kendal.

“How have you been, Ciel?” Firo asked turning back to me.

“I thought I killed you,” I muttered lowly with a grimace. I didn’t know him, how could he talk to me like he knew me?

“Don’t be like that,” he taunted. “You might not remember me, but let's put it this way. I gave you your first hand job.”

I growled grabbing him by his collar with both hands and slamming him into a brick wall, he hardly seemed fazed as he looked me over with those same warm glowing eyes. “I’ve been trying to find you for two years,” he breathe leaning close as he let his face nuzzle into my neck making me freeze up as he whispered the next. “Fuck, I missed you.”

“I don’t know you,” I gasped, but I didn’t push away. He chuckled, but it sounded hoarse and weak.

“That’s the thing,” he whispered against my skin the blood made his lips slightly stick to my skin at my neck. “You used to...you loved me.”

“Why are you lying like you did that first time?” I growled pushing away.

“Last time I talked to you we got into a fight,” he continued to ignore my question letting his forehead press against mine. “That was when you remembered me. I was an asshole to you...You don’t know how much I wish I could go back and take it all back. Every word I said that day. I would take it back for you.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I grumbled wanting to shout it. I hated this feeling of confusion he made within me, but he also made my feel this odd sense of comfort.

“I know,” he said taking a deep breath that sounded strangled. He buried his face in the crook of my neck letting his arms wrap around my waist pulling me against him before he let his lips press the my nape, he pull back enough to press his lips to my forehead. Without a thought my eyes fluttered closed, he brushed my hair back caressing my face and I noticed the wounds on his arm were already healing.

“Fray, we have to get going,” Kendal said grudgingly, almost like he hated the thought of even uttering the words himself.

“I know.” Firo sighed as he switched our positions pressing me against the wall and letting every inch of his body press against mine his lips less than an inch away. I was panting at the anticipation of this stranger touching me, he suddenly pulled back. “We’ll go now.”