Chapter Twelve~

Dedicated to Scarletsnap! :D

Thanks for reading it and saying it was a unique story. I try. :3

Though I honestly think my work is crap. >.>

-Chapter Twelve-

“Well?” Firo pressed lightly, but I suddenly felt something was dreadfully wrong at the moment and grabbed him by the neck ready to crush it.

“What the hell are you doing to Alan?” I growled.

“What are you talking about?!” He frowned at my sudden outburst, but I knew Alan had been hurt and it suddenly built up anger inside of me.

“Someone hurt Alan, and you have him as your captive, now what are you doing to him?” I growled as claws began to draw from my hands lightly digging into his skin. For some reason I didn’t want to draw his blood. Not like the first time when I had hurt him because I regretted that more than anything, but I knew I wanted to keep Alan alive.

“I don’t have Alan!” He declared grabbing my hand in his gently. “Is that why you want to kill me? Do you think I have Alan? I would never hurt someone that important to you.”

“Yeah right!” I tried to pull out of his grip and I could have had I been using my entire strength, but something made me hold back. “You used me!”

“Why would I use you?” He demanded pulling me closer until I was being held against him and feelings of small electrical shocks were going though me as my heart began to slam against my chest again.

“You know why!” I pushed away this time and he sighed running one of his hands through him hair.

“If I knew I wouldn’t ask you, Ciel,” he said slowly as if to a child.

“You were using me to get at my blood and get into the Council!” I shouted at him angrily feeling hot tears stinging my eyes, but I held them back. He noticed though because next thing I knew I was in his embrace as he held me tightly.

“I wouldn’t use you,” he said in a stern, but gentle voice. “What didn’t you understand when I told you I love you?”

“The Council wouldn’t lie!” I demanded trying to push away.

“They lied to you that you killed me,” he answered.

“They didn’t know,” I muttered angrily.

“It was a lie when they said I had Alan,” he added.

“I don’t know that,” I mumbled weakly.

“I would never use you,” he continued and I only bit down on my bottom lip. Why was it I could almost sense that was he said wasn’t a lie? He leaned down to press his lips to mine gently before pulling back causing me to whimper at the loss of contact. “To prove it to you I’ll help you find Alan.”

“How?” I frowned. “We can’t track him, I can’t even sense where he is! I can barely feel that fact he was hurt.”

“I know someone who can and I know exactly where he is, come on,” he informed as he took my hand pulling me to followed him, but I pulled back slightly. “Trust me? Please?”

I sighed as I nodded and he pulled me close kissing my forehead before dragging me to his car and the entire time I was wondering how could someone like him be using me? Was he such a good actor that I didn’t notice this? Was I so naive that I wanted to believe him so deeply that I was blinded? And if so wouldn’t he have his own partner somewhere? Wouldn’t he leave me for her or him soon?

There was a sudden feeling of emptiness and made me look to the ground letting my hair fall over my face as he helped me into his car and he sped off faster than it was allowed in this area. When we came to a stop we were in front of a house I had never seen and I would have said it was Firo’s, but when he had gone get his car from the mall this was not the place we had gone to. He frowned as he came to a stop as if not expecting to stop here of all places as he got out of the car and went to the door knocking several times yet no one answered as I came up next to him. He tried to knob and it opened so he walked in and I after him as we came into a grand house and I remembered it all too clearly. This was the house that Cam had kept me in when I had been badly beaten, this had to be his house, but Cam was human. He couldn’t help us so why were we here?