Manage Me// Colby Brock X Rea...

De ReadersX-

-Completed- You nail an interview for a job, not only as a manager for Sam and Colby but your first job EVER... Mai multe

[1] Landing the Job
[2] Parties and Late Nights
[3] A Long Road Ahead
[4] eXPLoRe
[5] Terrible Idea
[6] Nightmare? It's Okay I'm Living In A Dream
[8] Please Stay
[9] "Hit Me Up"
[10] Fair Enough
[11] Party Plans
[12] Party Punch
[13] Is It Safe To Call You Mine?
[14] We've Missed You
[15] Too Late To Not Be Suspicious
[16] Not Again
[17] The Truth
[18] Harsh Reality
[19] Reminders
[20] Everyone Makes Mistakes But Your's Was The Worst
[21] Goner
[22] Lost You
[23] What The Hell?
[24] Get Out
[25] Cheaters Shouldn't Have Mercy
[26] Giving Into Temptation
Epilogue

[7] Return

5.4K 112 55
De ReadersX-

I woke up after I felt the car stop moving. I opened my eyes and sat up. I squinted my eyes to adjust a little more and Sam smiled "We're hoooome!" He said in a singing voice.

I groaned a little, the pain in my back slowly returning but I decided to ignore it.

I get out of the car and go to the back of the car. My suitcase was the only thing left and so I grab it and then shut the trunk of the car. I fix my hair before I walk in the house.

"My favorite people are home and by that I only mean Y/N!" I hear Aaron yell and I laugh. "Me too!" I hear Devyn yell and Aaron comes down first he has his vlog camera and Devyn runs down the stairs. "Dibs on first hug!" She yells and I begin "Wait I don't-"

Devyn hugs me tightly right onto my injury and I cringe and stiffen up at the pain. Devyn pulls away. "Y/N what's wrong?" She gives me a curious look.

"She injured her back." Colby says as he walks towards us. "Oh my god are you okay? Can I see?" She moves to my back and I lift up the back of my shirt.

"Whoa what the actual hell?" She says as she examines it. "I'm sorry Y/N I'll be more careful next time." She apologizes and I make sure to tell her its fine.

"Whats wrong babe?" I hear Corey come down the stairs with a camera in hand. 'Oh good its going to be on three different channels now.' I think as Devyn motions Corey to come look at my injury. I wasn't self consious about my back so it didn't matter that I showed them where it was but with two different cameras on me at the same time was a bit unnerving.

"Oh damn." I hear Corey say. "You got that from exploring?" He asked and I hummed in response.

"So what happened, was it haaauunnnted?" Aaron jokes and I look at him seriously. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Colby shaking his head.

"What?" Aaron asks as I see him zoom in his camera on our faces. "I don't think its appropriate to talk about it in these circumstances right now." Colby says. "Turn off your cameras guys. Please." Sam says.

I watch them both turn off their cameras and Corey asks seriously. "What? What happened?"

Colby looks at me "Whenever you want to talk about it." He places a hand on my shoulder reassuringly.

I look up at him and gulp. I nod and look back at Aaron, Corey, and Devyn. All of them were standing there very confused. "Tell Jake to come downstairs as well. Lets meet in the living room." Colby says and I see Corey nod and head upstairs to go get Jake.

The rest of us head to the living room and sit down. When Corey and Jake get to the living room I hear Jake ask "What's up guys? Welcome back Colby, Sam, and Y/N." I smile politely yet everyone else was so unnerved and concerned that they didn't say anything. "What?" Jake asked.

"Sit down Jake." Sam said. "All cameras off? No hidden ones okay guys?" Colby says as he looks at everyone.

They all nod and set their cameras on the coffee table. "When you're ready." Colby whispers to me and I nod. I took an inhale to start talking but I shake my head. "Can we show them the footage instead? I don't think they'd believe me."

[After the video]

"Holy shit Y/N." I hear Corey say, I was so shaken up at this point after watching the video back. They all look at me concerned.

I made sure to show them the video on my phone as well, the whole crew was shaken up after watching it all.

They all began to ask me questions and I started to become overwhelmed. I did the only thing I thought I could handle at the moment, I stood up and walked out of the room. My breathing became frantic and I was becoming shaky.

"Guys really?" I hear Colby say from the other room. Then I hear feet quickly pad against the wooden floor.

"Y/N.." I hear a familiar voice and then the next moment I feel arms wrap around my frame. "C-Colby.." I choke out and I begin to cry.

"Shhh shhh hey hey it's okay. I'm right here." I hear Colby say calmly as he strokes my hair softly.

I choke out a few sobs and when I feel as if I am finally able to collect myself I let go of him. I wipe my tears I look up at Colby. He gives me a sorrowful look. He gently rubs the sides of my arms in comfort.

"Lets call it a night okay?" He says and he gives me a sad smile. I nod and Colby lets go of me. "I'll go tell everyone." Colby walks away. I hear a bit of chatter for a few moments and then the pads of feet against the floor.

Colby appears from around the corner and he smiles. He puts an arm around me and we walk to the back door. He opens the door and we leave the house. We walk to my seperate room and open the door. I walk in after Colby lets me go.

"Th-Thank you Colby." I say as I look up at him. He smiles and nods "Goodnight Y/N, and if you need anything just come up to my room okay? Any time of the night and I'll be there for you."

I smile and nod, it helped a lot knowing someone was there for me. We say our goodnights and I shut the door and get ready for bed.

[Time skip]

Its gotten me. I feel a tight and unsafe grip on my shoulders. I scream in fear as the thing forces me away from my friends.

"Y/N!" Colby yells as he outstretches his arm towards me. "Colby!" I let out a yelled choked sob. The beast has me by the other arm, I am inches away from Colby.

I couldn't resist any longer and I was whisked in the darkness. My screaming is the last heard sound.

I jolt awake, my heart racing and my breaths are frantic. I feel cold sweat running down my head and I place a hand on my chest to try and calm myself down.

"Just a nightmare. Just a nightmare." I repeat to calm down. I look around my dark room. The only light coming from the back porch light that was seeping through my window.

I grab my phone and look at the time. "3:04." I read, "Of course.. A nightmare at the most haunted hour." I sigh.

I unlock my phone and go to my texts. I open Colby and I's texts. I stare at my keyboard for a moment. I begin to type in "Hey just wondering if you were up?" I shake my head and erase the message.

"I don't wanna bother him or something.." I sigh, however then I see little dots pop up and move, the signal that Colby was texting me.

Colby: I was just thinking of texting you too. :P

Me: I didn't know if you were up so I didn't say anything •.•

Colby: I usually am up late. What about you? How come you're up so late?

I sighed 'Should I tell him the truth?' I shook my head and thought it was pointless to hide this.

Me: I just had a weird nightmare is all. It's great I have one at the most haunted hour of the night right? :')

Colby: I can come down there and hang out with you for a bit if it helps?

I blush a bit and my heart felt like it was rising a bit in my chest.

Me: Oh don't worry about it, I don't want you to have to leave such a comfortable bed lol.

Colby: Whaaa? Don't even worry about it I'll be down there in a few :)

My heard started to beat faster and I got up. I went straight to my mirror and I fixed my hair. I went and turned on a lamp. I then looked at what I was wearing and realized I was wearing a tank top and shorts.

I heard a small knock at my door, too late to change now.

________________________

Hope you enjoyed! I know I ask for votes n comments all the time but thats so I can receieve feedback and to have motivation to write books like these. So if you did enjoy please lemme know by leaving a vote or comment ( or even both if you really wuv me ❤ jk 😂)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2K 61 17
Your new in town. When your unpacking your boxes to move in an unexpected guest arrives. It's no other than Colby Brock himself. From that incounter...
27 0 18
Just a girl in the world who gets the amazing chance to meet two of her favorite YouTubers but unexpectedly and eventually fell in love
80.5K 1.2K 18
Being the younger sister of a famous YouTuber isn't as much fun as it seems to be. Sam is always in the limelight and I suppose you could say I'm jus...
720 8 23
You and Colby have just gotten married. And you have your whole life a head of you. You guys have had your "fun" moments but what will happen if some...