Kuriko?

By QuinneRafael

Saiki Kusuo is just a normal, antisocial, school going teen. Unless you count the fact that he has god-like a... More

Chapter 1: Kuriko's Back
Chapter 3: I'm Missing
Chapter 4: New Sisters
Chapter 5: Rescue Mission
Chapter 6: The Jet Black Wings
Chapter 7: Three New Vigilante's
Chapter 8: New Sponsor
Chapter 9: Supervisor CJ
Chapter 10: New Addition
Chapte 11: In Search of a Disguise
Chapter 12: A Tip
Chapter 13: Names
Chapter 14: A Guest
Chapter 15: Vigilant's First Crime

Chapter 2: And I'm Stuck

8K 268 427
By QuinneRafael

Saiki POV

Ugh, what pain. Not only did those two interrupt my 'me' time but all they thought about was boys.
After the event was over, I teleported to my room, changed into my pajamas, (a little loose but whatever) and passed out on the bed.

The next morning

The first thing I notice is that I'm still a girl. I must've forgotten to change back into a guy, I mean, the girls were pretty exhausting and it's not like it's a big deal.
I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and focused on a complicated bit of psychokinesis, in a few minutes I opened my eyes and looked down, no change.
That's really weird, let me try again.
I repeated the process and this time focused really hard on shifting the molecules to their former state. I looked down, crossing my fingers,
Oh no.

A few minutes later

Well, I'm screwed.
I tried everything I can think of but no matter what I did, in the end, looked like this.

I groaned and changed into my uniform which was still in the female version since those were clothes I shifted in. I rolled my eyes,
Lucky me, huh.
I contemplated calling my brother, Kusuke. He could probably fix this but every time I've seen him, he's threatened me, my life, my secret, or my friends' lives. I looked down and chuckled dryly,

Some family dynamic right?

I realized my eyes were watering. I shook my head and started my daily routine. When I was done I nervously made my way downstairs,
how will my parents react? I'm afraid I might never be able to change back into a male but I can't call Kusuke and risk people's lives.

"Good morning Ku-!" Kusumi dropped a plate. Kuniharu looked up in alarm to see the cause was when he saw me.
I didn't really know what to say but my thoughts of what wouldn't sound stupid were interrupted by my father,

"You're transgender?!"

Make that my useless father, I thought as I facepalmed,
I really don't know what I expected from him.
"No Dad, I'm not transgender, I just turned into a girl to avoid someone I know and ended up getting stuck like this." I gestured to all of me.

"You can do that?!" Kuniharu exclaimed.

"Dad, you've seen me teleport, move an avalanche, shrink, make a deer appear out of thin air, etc. And you question this?" I said.
While he spluttered I rolled my eyes at him and shyly turned to my Mother to see that her hands were over her mouth and all she said was,

"Oh honey, you're so beautiful."

My eyes widened and I grimaced with the effort to keep myself from crying again, Stupid girl hormones.

My mom stepped forward and embraced me like the daughter I hoped I wouldn't be forever and to her surprise, returned her embrace. At that moment I couldn't keep tears from falling. Damn these hormones. I thought as I cried into my mom's shoulder silently.

It was like when I was little. Many only see my emotionless exterior, but when a little boy takes a trip into the city with his mother, there's only so much he can do to stop himself from breaking down as only he hears the cries for help somewhere in a never-ending city as a defenseless woman is robbed, an innocent child is stolen, or a man's life is taken in a dark alleyway...
There's only so much he can do.

Timeskip - At PK Academy - Saiki's POV

The teacher clapped to get her students attention while I stood just outside the doorway, waiting to come in.

"Hello class, I'd like to introduce a student returning from studying abroad, she'll be joining our class so be kind and help her readjust."

The teacher gestured for me to come in, and I did. Teruhashi and Yumehara waved to me so I nodded at them and wrote my name on the board. When I was done I turned around and introduced myself, (telepathically of course)

"Hi, my name is Kuriko Saiki, you've probably met my brother, Kusuo. He's absent today but hopefully he'll be back soon."

'Saiki's sick? Oh no! But maybe I can visit him today, make him some homemade chicken soup? That's right! He'll be so moved by how thoughtful I am that he'll finally say, 'Oh WOW!' Teruhashi schemed.

I'll just tell her that 'Kusuo' is much too contagious. I thought to myself.

"Saiki's sick today huh? This can only be the work of the Dark Reunion! I must visit him after school! Only the Jet Black Wings can save him this terrible fate!" Monologues Kaidou.

"I'll come with ya, runt. Need to make sure he's alright. We should bring him some Ramen!" Said Nendou.

"Alright, quiet down class! Saiki, you can take a seat in your brother's spot for now." The teacher said.

Timeskip to Lunch

Well, at least being a girl means that Nendou won't be following me around.
I went up to the roof with my bento box and coffee jelly to find none other than Mikoto Aiura. She was on a pink mat doing yoga, she looked up and smiled,

"Hey Kurikiki-chan!"

I nodded, not meeting her eyes, "Is it okay if I eat my lunch up here?" I said with my real voice since it would be suspicious if I didn't.

"Of course! It's no problem, when you're done, do you want to join me?" She asked, transitioning into another pose.

"Thanks but no thanks." I said dryly. Aiura thought for a moment before smirking,

"I'll buy you coffee jelly." She said in a sing-song voice.

"Fine," I grunted.

"I guess the weakness for sweets runs in the family!" She laughed.

I scowled and sat down on a bench beside the stairwell, hoping she would let me eat in peace but of course, God hates me.

"So Kuriko, what was Kusuo like when he was a kid? Was he just as serious?"

I pondered my answer, "He was just as excited as any other kid a lot of the time until he found out about the many downsides to being a powerful psychic.." I frowned.
Aiura had a look of shock on his face,

"You mean you know?" She whispered. 'Wow! I didn't think he trusted anybody.'

"Of course. The entire family knows,
though my grandparents only found out recently." I said, taking another bite of my food. Aiura smiled but the shock came straight back.

"Wait! Does that mean that you're a psychic too!?" She exclaimed.

I nodded as I took another bite. And she stared at me and I swore I saw sparkles in her eyes,

"Do you have all the same powers?" She said, breathless.

I really don't see what the big deal is, she's a psychic too.
Though I nodded slowly and opened my coffee jelly. Coffee jelly is my best friend. Though I suppose I don't have a best friend now that I have devoured it.
I shrugged and started to leave.

"Hey! You're not getting away that easily! Come join me!" Aiura said.

I groaned but sat down next to her,

"Alright, just copy my movements." She said calmly.
She sat crisscross with her hands resting on her knees, I mirrored her and she continued, "So first we begin by reaching our hands up and putting our palms together, then, while keeping your hands together, rest them on your chest like so."

I mirrored her the entire session and she surprised me, she was a really good instructor and it really took my mind off the stress of constantly hearing everyone's thoughts. After we finished and she offered me a coffee jelly from the cafeteria that I graciously took, I and said (this time with my telepathy) "Aiura, can I ask one more thing of you?"

She raised an eyebrow but gestured for me to continue,

"May I join you on this rooftop every day for lunch and stretches?" I asked, a little embarrassed. She looked really shocked but got over it quickly and smiled warmly,

"Of course you can!"

I thanked her and exited the rooftop, a small smile on my face as I went down the stairs and into the hallway. When I entered the classroom Teruhashi, Yumehara, Mera, Nendou, Kuboyasu, and Kaidou were already inside, chatting  (or in Kaidou's case, monologuing) away.

"Hey Saiki!" I sighed, walking over to those who had summoned me, those being, Kuboyasu, Kaidou, and Nendou.
"So which one is the scariest? Zombies, ninjas, or-"

"The Root Sickness Monster." Kaidou was cut off by Nendou and his fear made Kuboyasu and Kaidou facepalm simultaneously.

"Ninjas." I said. Kuboyasu pumped his fist,

"In your faces!" He said as I rolled my eyes and walked over to my seat to read.

I'm almost through the day.
I told myself that but I was still really worried..How were they going to react if Kusuo Saiki never returned? What would happen if I was stuck in this state forever?

The bell rang and the rest of the class were in their seats, ready for class.
The teacher walked in with a grim expression on her face, I could hear Toritsuka and Aiura's thoughts in the hall, 'Wonder what this is about? Did they find out that I listen to the girl's bathroom?' Thought Pervitsuka.
'Ugh, why is this sleazeball here?' Thought Aiura.

"The following students are to follow me to the office," The teacher looked at a piece of paper, "Kuriko Saiki, Aren Kuboyasu, Kokomi Teruhashi, Chiyo Yumehara, Saiko Metori, Shun Kaidou, Riki Nendou, Chisato Mera, and Kineshi Hairo, please come to the office immediately," She turned to the rest of rest of the students, "As for the rest of you, independent study." Then she beckoned for those she called up to follow her out. Then I heard her thoughts, 'I feel so bad for these kids, how are they gonna react when they find out that their friend is missing?'
My eyes widened.
What?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 443 21
Izuku and Katsuki have been friends since Katsuki saved Izuku from some bullies when they were 10 years old. Throughout middle school they started to...
145K 5K 52
Hasegawa Kei was sort of selectively mute. He technically can still speak, but he rarely does it as his voice is quiet, raspy, and deeper than most...
84.9K 1.9K 21
Who could this girl be? She's so normal, I don't know what it is about her but I am drawn to her. I have to find out more about her. she is everythin...
218K 7.8K 43
Saiki hears word of a new transfer student to PK Academy. He groans at another annoying person to hide his powers from, only to find out that you hav...