Every good girl wants a bad b...

By cuddleswithclifford_

This is a fanfiction about Michael Clifford. I hope you enjoy it and I will try to write as often as I can! More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
NOT A REAL CHAPTER
hey guys im back!
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
hey!!!
HELP
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilouge
Authors note

Chapter 5

158 5 0
By cuddleswithclifford_

When Gabby woke up the next morning, she wanted to look good for Michael. She curled her hair and wore her favorite mint green dress with her brown zip up sandals. She went downstairs and saw her mom sittong at the table with Justin and her dad standing outside waiting for his friend Ben to pick him up and take him to the office.

Mom:" wow! You look fancy!"

Justin:" yeah, fancy for the new kid Michael!"

Gabby:" thanks mom! And Justin,  ew no! Hes Fugly with a capital F!"

Justin:" whatever but I have known you alot longer than Marissa has and I know you were bluffing when you told her he was and asshole yesterday! You love him!"

Mom:" excuse me! Justin you dont need to talk with that language! And leave your sister alone! If she likes someone then she likes someone! ....so is he cute Gab?!?!?!"

Gabby:" MOM!?!? No hes ugly and I do NOT like him! No can you two please stop! "

Justin:"say what you want but we are siblings..siblings know when there sibling likes someone....and you dont have to be afraid to tell me...."

Gabby knew that. And she told Justin just about everything. He was a year younger than her and they were practically BFF'S since birth. She was planning on telling Justin,  she just wasnt quite sure how yet.... Justin told her everything. Like even really embarrassing stuff....even that he is starting to like other boys....and of course she didnt judge him. She embraced it! And she knew Justin would do the same.... Gabby decided that her and Justin can have a Brother/Sister meeting tonight. She would text him when she gets to school and apologize for being mean and explain it was because moms there.... But right now she had to go face the day with Michael in it....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 812 42
Just a cute Mikey fanfic. Involves all the boys. Js. Enjoy!!
10.6K 638 71
"welcome to the unpredictable club." subwaylrh (disclaimer: this was my VERY 1st fanfic and it's not the best but enjoy i guess !!!)
43.1K 395 84
This is a preferences book of 5SOS (most from Tumblr) and please request something !!!!! Love you X If you want to talk or ask something feel fr...
532 26 28
His smile. His eyes. His voice. His laugh. His warmth. His existence. Him. This fanfic is about Michael Clifford and his girlfriend Emma. Her best fr...