OvEr YoU?{sequel to NoT oVeR...

By ArianaGrandeBabe

It's been over a year since Camila left Y/N. Are things going to ever get better between Camila and Y/N or wa... More

Intro To My Life.
My life. [1]
It is what it is. [2]
Crazy [3]
It's my life.[4]
Just getting started. [5]
Home Sweet Home [6]
Things happen [7]
Things happen [part 2]
Everything's good [9]
Dinner and Conversation [10]
Unreal. [11]
Mean [12]
Can't take it anymore [13]
What is going on? [14]
She knows [15]
I'm on my way. [16]
Get rid of him or else... [17]
Make a choice! [18]
Did I do the right thing? [19]
Royalty [20]
A Million and one Questions [21]
When she hurts, I hurt [22]
Can't be serious [23]
Happiness and Fear [24]
Early morning conversations/She's back [25]
I'm not going anywhere..[26]
Another day [27]
My two favorite girls and the unknown. [28]
What the f*ck! [29]
India knows best [30]
Like old times [31]
Great...More bullsh*t [32]
I need you. [33]
The truth? [34]
Tired of the Back and Forth/ I'm leaving... [35]
Date night [36]
Why are you here? [37]
I got it. [38]
Hard to face reality [39]
No more [40]
Your mouth says one thing, but your heart says the truth! [41]
Special [42]
Good times with you. [43]
Even when she's not around she's around! [44]
Bad feeling [45]
Let it go, because I don't have your heart. [46]
I want you. I've made my choice. [47]
I can't win [48]
Trying to be JUST friends.... Is harder than I imagined [49]
Doctor visits. [50]
Back to the basics... [51]
What are we? [52]
Ⓝⓔⓦ Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓘⓔⓢ
Gotta go! [53]
Late Nights [54]
Everything is good ... (Or not) [56]
I'm done with this! [57]
The truth behind all the lies.. [58]
!Positive vibes only! [59]
Vacation vibes [60]
Vacation vibes [part 2]
Days like this. [62]
Unbelievable [63]
Gone. [64]
I know, I fucked up. [65]
I'm trying [66]
Happy Birthday Ro Ro! [67]
Too hard [68]
Why? [69]
A little more lovin' [70]
Moving Forward with You. [71]
Nights like this. [72]
Fuck a friendship. [73]
My peace [74]
Just me and you [75]
She's growing up ☹/Set the record straight![76]
The New Begining? [77]
Start to Finish.. [78]

Work it out [55]

1.8K 505 393
By ArianaGrandeBabe

A/N

Sooooo I have a lot more updates I'm about to put out AND more new stories coming soon☺️👀

Enjoy!💗
_________

Camila's POV.

"So as soon as you finish up recording your second solo album we can start talking about further plans with how exactly you're gonna start to rise back into the spotlight and even the next world tour. How does that sound?"

I nodded and gave a fake smile. "Sounds great."

I was in the studio today after about 5 hours of sitting in endless meetings, I was finally able to go to the studio. But to my surprise the talk of how I was going to "Surface back out." Was still going.

"Hey you sure your alright?" I looked down at my phone and saw a few messages left on my phone from the girls and mami.

Mom still checks on me as if I'm gonna just hop up and leave back to Alex. The girls...they just want to be nosy and find out about Y/N and I. But I know it's all because they love me.

"No, no I'm fine." I just really wanted to go home and be with Y/N and our daughter.

Roger nodded and smiled. "Well ok, I guess I'll let you get going now then."

I sighed as I stood up from my seat as the rest of my team sat there discussing what we were going to be doing next.

As I walked out the building I made sure to hide my face from all of the bright flashes and different calls.

"Hey Camila! Camila over here!"

"Where's Royalty?!"

"Camila! Camila is it true that you and Y/N are back together?!"

I can't say we are now, but hopefully soon

"Where's Y/N now?!"

"Did you see Nicki Minaj walk in?!" 

Wait, what? Nicki is in there? Is she in there with Y/N?

"How's the solo career going?!"

I sighed as I walked quietly through the crowd trying my best not to reply back to any of the comments that they were yelling out.

As I got into my car I looked over and saw Y/N walking out hand in hand with Nicki. They were hugging and Y/N was whispering something in her ear. I frowned at the site and shook my head. She just doesn't stop.

I watched as they both laughed with each other, I could tell Y/N was flirting.

She loves to pretend that she wants me back so bad and that she's really trying and then she turns around and does shit like this.

I mean she knows that I know her and Nicki used to sleep around with each other before that start dating. Hell everyone knew about it. It was no secret. But for her to just completely ignore the fact that our relationship isn't even a sure thing, and that we're supposed to be building up to the point. But yet she chooses to go and hang out with her ex, she must not care so much. This is just another thing that will be all over the tabloids and she knows that.

Maybe she's just going back to her old ways. Back to being the fuck girl she used to be.

I shook my head and groaned when I heard my phone start to ring.

I answered before starting to back up out of the parking lot. "Hello?"

"Umm hey, is there somewhere we can meet up and talk?"

"Lauren?"

"Yeah it's me? I was just wondering if we could meet up and talk. You know so I can explain some things to you. Face to face."

•••

Y/N's POV.

I walked into the house a little later than I promised Camila I'd be home.

I took the elevator upstairs and stopped by Ro's room to check in on her. When I did I could see her tossing and turning.

"Royalty baby wake up ok?" I said as I rubbed her stomach in circles 

She groaned and continued to whine. I knew she was having a nightmare now.

"Ro babygirl come on get up, it's momma."

She opened her eyes without saying a word. I sat watching her for a second before she pouted and her lip began to quiver. I knew she was about to cry.

I  sighed as I slowly crawled up into her bed wrapping her in my arms and pulling her close to me.

"I a bad girl momma?" She cried into my chest as I rubbed her back.

I kissed her forehead lightly. "You're not bad baby. Why would you think that?"

She rubbed her eyes and sniffed before looking up at me.

"Momma do not leave me."

"I won't Royalty, momma is gonna stay right here."

I wish I knew what was going on with her. What was going trough her head. She's just not the happy, carefree baby that she's always been.

After a couple of hours of laying down with her and getting her to fall back asleep, I slowly got out of bed making my way out the room. But not before making sure to turn the monitors up and kiss her forehead.

I walked out the room leaving the door cracked a little.

I sighed as I slowly walked into the room shutting the door behind me. I got undressed quickly slipping into something a lot more comfortable.

When I was done I made myself comfortable in beside a sleeping Camila in bed.

Laying in bed my head was swimming and literally all I was able to think about was Nicki. I had to make sure to send her a text and check on her. When we left she was fine but how "ok" could she really be after what she's been through.

If I know her like I think I do then I know that she's just gonna try and throw herself into her work. But that's not gonna stop me from being there. I made that mistake once and I'll never do it again. That's a promise I made to myself.

I closed my eyes for what seemed like two seconds before a was woken up by a slap to the face.

"What the fuck yo!" I raised up from the bed to Camila now glaring down at me. "What the hell you hit me for Camila?!"

She turned her head at me. "Can you tell me why I'm seeing all of these pictures and videos of you out with your ex."

Before I could even open up my mouth she cut me off.

"And before you lie to me, don't. Because I saw you with my own two eyes today. I saw you leaving the studio with her."

I shook my head as I stretched my body sitting up on the bed.

"Look I don't wanna start things off by lying to you."

She nodded. "Good then don't."

I rolled my eyes getting tired of being cut off. "Camila fucking stop and let me talk."

"What? Did you fuck her or something huh?! Was she better than me, do you want to go back to her Y/N huh you tell me right now!"

I looked up at with my jaw clenched as I watched her stand over me.

"God! What the hell is wrong with me? I should've known -I should have known that this would never work! I should've known that you were never gonna change you whorish ways!"

The more she yelled the angrier I got. "Fucking hell Camila! Shut the hell up and let me explain! Damnit sit down!"

She pouted but nodded as she sat down on the bed in front of me.

"Nicki called me yesterday while I was in the studio and she asked to meet up." I explained as I rubbed my face.

"Oh. What for?" Her voice came out very sarcastic making me roll my eyes.

What Nicki had told me crossed my mind immediately. The way she broke down...the sounds of her cry. I suddenly felt a large lump in my throat and I cleared my throat.

"She uh-S-She had a miscarriage."

I could see the sadness through Camila's eyes. The pain look that struck across her face making me shake my head and look away from her.

This is a touchy subject for the both of us and I know that. Now here I am crying to her about how my ex girlfriend just lost our baby. I wasn't really sure how she would react and she wasn't saying anything at the moment, just staring into space.

"I'm sorry mila, I know I told you I would be home at a certain time but I-I had to stay with her. She needed me Camila."

She sighed closing her eyes tightly. She grabbed my hands putting them around her waist as she held me close to her with my head resting on her chest.

"I've been through this before Camila and I refuse to make the same mistakes. I know I wasn't there for you when you needed me b-but I have to be here for her Camila..I really hope you understand and I hope this doesn't jeopardize what we're working on here." I sniffed as I felt Camila's fingers run through my hair.

"I'm here for you baby, I'm here." She whispered as she placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

*****

I woke up the morning feeling small fingers running down my neck and back.

"Mmm." I moaned softly as I pushed my hair out of my face and rolled over to lay on my back. Speaking of...I really need to get a hair cut my hair done grown right back out. It's getting kinda out of control now.

{something like this..☺️}

I heard light humming making me open my eyes.

"Camila, what are you doing?" I asked having to clear my throat some.

She smiled down at me as she continued to scratch the nape of my neck with her long, manicured nails.

"Good morning sleepyhead. Sleep well?"

I shrugged. "As good as I could. How about you?"

She leaned down placing a small kiss on the edge of my mouth before bringing her hand up to rub the bottom of my lip.

"Great. But I really wanted to talk to you."

"About what?"

"You know, for how I acted last night. For not trusting you."

"Don't worry about it Camila."

"No. I'm going to worry Y/N. I love you, and I really hate that I didn't let you explain yourself in the beginning. Especially knowing what you're going through now."

I leaned up some pulling her down to me. "It's ok mila."

We laid in silence for a couple of minutes just enjoying each other's company.

"Lauren called me." Camila suddenly said and I raised my eyebrow up at her. "She did?"

The meet up I had with Lauren popped into my head. Now she was contacting Camila. I couldn't help but think that she was up to something.

She nodded. "Really, what did she want?"

"Umm she says she wants to meet up and talk about stuff."

"Do you want to?"

"I really don't know. I mean I'm not sure I'd even want to hear a thing from her." She shrugged

"Come on mila. I know things didn't and well between y'all but it's been a while. Give her a chance."

She raised her eyebrow up at me. "Really Y/N? How are you telling me to give Lauren a chance when you can't even hear Amanda our."

I smacked my lips. "That was different."

"How so?"

"Camila, you were in a dangerous situation with our child, and she didn't tell me shit."

"Ok Y/N and I get that but Lauren tried to take you and my child from me."

"Ok and? You have us now and I never felt a thing for Lauren you know that."

She sighed turning to look away from me with her hand still moving through my hair. I placed my hand on her lower thigh making her look back at me.

"Just think about it will you babe?"

Smiling she nodded. "I'll think about it." I smiled moving my hand up and down her thigh slowly.

After a second of silence my mind went back to earlier when I came home and how Royalty was acting.

"Hey babe."

"Yeah?"

"When I came in last night, I went to check on Ro. Why didn't you tell me it was that bad?"

"Babe I told you it was scaring me, what did you think I meant when I said that?"

I shook my head. "I know but it's crazy. I've never seen her so scared before. It took over an hour to get her to go back to sleep."

Camila bit down on her lip. "Yeah. But you remember what the therapist said."

"I know."

Silence took over us again. It was a peaceful silence I wasn't complaining though.

"Do you think he touched her?"

"Hmm?" I scrunched my eyebrows together not really understanding what she was talking about.

"Do you think that Alex touched her?"

I opened my mouth to speak until I was cut off by a very soft knock on the door.

"Knock Knock! It's me gwuys!" I looked over at Camila and smiled. it was indeed my baby Ro. "Open up!" She yelled again her cute little voice made me laugh.

"Come in Ro." Camila giggled making me look over her to see Royalty standing there with her stuffed bunny and her finger hanging from her mouth.

"Momma, mommy!" She yelled as she crawled her way up into the bed flopping down right in the middle of us. "It me!" She yelled as she threw her hands up.

"Good morning mija." Camila said as she kissed Royalty's head.

"Yes good morning babe." I spoke as I tickled her stomach a little making her shrink up from me and burst into a fit of giggles.

"Mworning fwamily!"

"Aww Ro you are so cute!" Camila gushed as she picked Royalty up and hugged her in her arms.

"I the cutest mommy!"

"You sure are princess."

"What do my favorite ladies feel like doing today?" I asked looked over at Camila

"We go to the park!"

I looked at Camila and she shrugged and I sat up placing a kiss on the both of their heads. "To the park we go."

I stood up to go to the bathroom but I couldn't do so before snapping a quick picture of the two of them making funny faces at each other. It was the cutest thing.

Liked by vanessamoe, normani, laurenjauregui and 14,537,901 more

Y/Nbrownofficial what I get to wake up to❤️ #blessed

View all 756,904 comments

camila_cabello we are sooooo cute! Me and my baby🥰

nickiminaj ❤️❤️

     Y/Nbrownofficial @nickiminaj ❤️

normani soooo freakin' cute!☺️

      Y/Nbrownofficial @normani I know right, how lucky am I.

zendaya awwww my gosh! Look at my bby I miss her so much😩😩

laurenjauregui gorgeous❤️

justinnn_ RORO!!

I was surprised to see Lauren comment honestly. But I guess after our little chat she felt comfortable enough to do so. I mean it's not like I care, just surprised.

I continued to scroll down my feed, seeing the crazy comments.

amandakhamkaew ❤️I miss you guys. Hopefully we can speak soon...

I stared at Amanda's comment a little longer before scrolling by it. I didn't know what to even say to her right now. I continuedto scroll through the comments to see people spazzing out over the fact that I even posted Camila.

Random Awww such a beautiful little family😖❤️ @Y/Nbrownofficial @camila_cabello the two of you made a beautiful baby🥰

       ⤷Y/Nbrownofficial 😘😘 thanks babe!

thatboytravis Ro getting too big yo🤦🏻‍♂️make it stop!

justinnn_ I see y'all👀😏

   Y/Nbrownofficial @justinnn_🗣mind ya business boiiii @thatboytravis smh bro I know. I wish I could turn back time🤦🏻‍♂️

Random AHAHHAHAHA I CAN NOT BELIEVE MY PARENTS ARE ACTUALLY BACK TOGETHERRRR😩😩🥳😁❤️

     ⤷Y/Nbrownofficial :)

Random omggggg is this real???👀

indialove awww💗 Reign and Royce miss her soo much!

@indialove Aww my baby's she misses them too🥺❤️

dinahjane97 Yeah this cute and all buttt let ya baby momma know imma kill her if she don't answer my text😒

     ⤷ Y/Nbrownofficial @dinahjane97 😂😂She is literally laying right here next to me on her phone....

dinahjane97 I'm omw and I will be leaving with my baby😤

Y/Nbrownofficial 😬

I shook my head laughing at Dinah. "Babe, text Dinah back."

"She threatened me again huh?" She giggled as she rolled over with Royalty literally hooked onto her side.

I nodded. "Yup and you know how she can get."

She sighed and nodded. "Trust me... I know."

"We go to the park now?" Royalty yelled as she stood up on the bed bouncing slightly.

I held my arms out for her to jump into them. She giggled and bounced right and into my arms.

"We sure are babygirl. But first we gotta get freshened up and dressed before we go."

"K I get ready momma!"

I lifted her up whispering into her ear. "Make mommy get up ok."

She nodded happily as she wiggles herself out my arms throwing her body down onto Camila's.

"Up mommy, get up!"

Camila pouted at her playfully as she wrapped her arms around the small girls body.

"Ro Mommy is too tired to move."

"So mommy. You be a big girl like me and get up!"

I snorted out loud throwing my head back laughing. This little girl is something else man.

Camila laughed as she turned over ignoring Royalty's commands.

"Mommy...mommy....mommy...mommy..mommy gets up!" Ro sang out loud as she bounced side to side.

I chuckled and made my way back over to the bed. "Here mama let me help you get mommy up since she wants to be a bad girl."

Royalty nodded poking her little bottom lip out. "Her being bad girl momma." She stared matter of factly as she pointed her small finger to Camila.

She was laying there trying to hide her smile.

"Camila if you don't get up, I'll have to tickle you."

One of her eyes popped open and she eyed me. "Y/N you better not."

"I though you were asleep? You just choosing to ignore my child huh?!" I yelled playfully as I slowly brought my fingers up to her stomach.

"Noooooo Y-Y/N no stawppp it!" I watched her roll around under me trying to get away but failed.

"Get her momma! Get her!" Royalty yelled as she cracked up beside me.

"Ok I'm up I'm up!" Camila shrieked slapping my hands away from her. She had tears coming out of her eyes from laughing so hard.

"Good." I smirked down at her as I crawled off the bed. I reached back down smacking her ass hard.

"Ouch! Damnit Y/N that hurt!"

"Get up, so we can go have some fun."

She pouted up at me but slowly got up from the bed making her away over to me"Mm meanie!"

I shrugged and placed a kiss on her cheek. "I love youuuuu."

"I guess I love you too." She replied with a toothless grin.

"Mmm you better." I said more to myself before pulling her body into mine with my hands now on each side of her face.

I gently placed my lips on hers making sure to take control. "Mmm." Camila moaned out into the kiss and I could feel myself start to become very excited.

As we shared a very slow, passionate kiss.... before we were rudely interrupted.

Royalty pushed her little body in between our legs as she tried her best to push us apart. "No more kissy! We have to go gwuys!"

I let out a puff of air making Camila laugh as she pushed a strand of hair from her face.

"Ugh so close yet so far away.."

She pat my head pulling herself from my arms. "That's your daughter for you."

"Yeah that's my baby.."

☀️☀️☀️☀️

A/N

EVERYTHANGSSSSS GOING GOOD☺️

I seriously love writing chapters like these. Not much drama, but cute little family moments❤️

Royalty is the cutest!

Lauren wants to talk to Camila..... how will that go🤔what does she want to talk about🤨🤨

Y/N and Camila are getting along pretty damn well. I'm happy☺️

Thanks so much for reading/voting🧞‍♀️also sorry for any mistakes (did not proof read😬)

UPDATE COMING SOON☀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...
15.8K 394 16
Y/n is trying to survive high school with her 2 best friends. Things are going fine for her until she meets Camila. It's no secret Y/n's relationship...
268K 8.5K 51
Camila and Y/n are still broken up but Y/n isn't going to give up so easily. What happens when he goes back to try and win Camila back? Will she tak...
224K 6.2K 25
"I wanna go on a road trip. I want to sleep in crappy hotels. I want to sing along to happy songs while driving. I want to watch the sun rise in a di...