Destiny with sehun

By hhayeonn

She went to Korea for studies because her mother passed away. She went there to find her aunt to take care of... More

The harsh truth
New school
The boy in my dream
He is back
Fake lovey-dovey
Confused heart
Not me
Sick
Care
Don't go
chucky
Afraid
Moving out
Debut day
Fan signing
Found out
Last goodbye
Forever really doesn't exist.
Finally home
Simple life
Happy or sad
Before concert
He missed you
Get back
Coincidence
Night Date
Jealousy
Dating Scandal
Comeback
Sports Day
Found out
Exam
Graduation
Prom Night
....
What are both of you doing?
Explaining
Resist, not.
I tried.
Good News
Haunted house
Please read!! ☺
Elmo
Last
Important! Please read again ☺☺

Lost

5.6K 183 10
By hhayeonn

Being in camp can be really boring too. I'm socially awkward, I don't know what to do except to stare at Sehun and raejin. When I realised Sehun knows I'm staring at them, I look away but he asked me, "are you okay?" "Err.. yea. of course!" Of course I'm not ok. I feel the pain getting larger and yet j have to swallow it and pretend nothing happened. "Erm. ok then."

Just don't talk to me, Sehun. Just pretend you don't know me. That will be enough for me, really. Why can't I just tell him honestly?

"Ok listen up everybody." all of us look attentively at the instructor, except for me.

I stare at Sehun and raejin's back view as they sit really close together. I don't even know what I need to do for the activity or what even is the activity.

After the instructor finish talking, everybody scramble. Mark look for me and asked if I wanted to partner him. I agreed

"What do we need to do?" I asked.

"Didn't you heard what the instructor said just now?"

"Sorry I did not pay attention."

"It's okay. This activity is called lost. Since we are partners, we have to cooperate with each other. What we need to do is one of us have to go hide and the other to find. The person hiding is not allowed to come out if his/her partner did not find him/her. And of course the person hiding can't go too far too. We have to complete this activity within 30 minutes. Since the weather forecast said it will rain at around 4.30pm, so we have another 1+ hours to 4.30pm. So what do you want? Hide or find."

"I will go with hide."

"Ok then. Then you have to take a compass from the instructor, in case you went missing, you will know how to use the compass to get back here."

"Ok" and I proceed to the instructor for instructions.

"Listen people. This is important. Ok so in case you are lost or your partner cannot find you, you will use the compass for help. Like what I said just now, you can't come out yet if your partner. can't find you. Since the time limit is 30 minutes, after like 40 minutes, if your partner still did not find you. You will have to come back here on your own. The compass is actually easy to use. Ok so when you are coming back, stand still and look at where the red needle is pointing, the place it is pointing means it is the other way round. Meaning for example, if the red needle points at north, then your front, which is where you are facing, will be south. So it is like the opposite thing. No question, then come take a compass and get ready."

I get ready. I saw Sehun is the one hiding. I feel a little excited since he is also hiding but thinking of raejin, I have to take a step back.

After 5 minutes of settling, we are ready to set off. I walk and walk. All of them are already out of my sight. Nobody is around me. I just have to hide behind a bush and wait for Mark. I wait and wait but no one came. I check my watch and the time is 4.10pm already.

Why isn't mark here yet? I look up the sky and it seems like it will rain anytime. I think I better go back myself. But what if mark is still finding? I will just wait a while longer. Anyway, going back there means being more jealous so I will just stay here until he finds me.

As I wait longer, the sky slowly darkens. Soon water.droplets start to form on my face as I look up the sky. It is raining. Then I thought of the dream I had earlier on. It seems like the same dream. The rain gets heavier and heavier. All I can do now is wait. I got colder and colder. I shouted for help but no one came to my aid. I decided to go back on my own, using the compass. I check the compass and it pointed to east so the place I should walk is to the west.

-At the campsite, before it rains-

Mark ran back to the campsite.

"Instructor, I can't find jaeun." still heavily breathing, barely catching up on his own breath.

"What?!!?!" Sehun run towards Mark.

"The sky is getting darker, it will rain anytime. I need some boys to help me find Jaeun back, 2 is enough." the instructor command.

"I will go." Sehun volunteered.

"Me too. since I'm her partner." Mark competed.

"Let's go quickly, before it rains."

"We will go split up, then it will be faster." instructor said.

"I will go towards the west." Sehun said, and began running.

-

"Where are you, jaeun?!!!!!!!" Sehun shouted and his voice echoed through the forest. Nothing must happen to you. I still need you jaeun. I have yet to confess, at least give me this chance to confess. Please just let me find you.

*Jaeun*

I walk along the trees but I think I just get deeper inside the forest. Where am I now? I check the compass but the needle keeps spinning, non stop. I don't know which way to go already. Suddenly I drop down, into a hole. I injured my knee and ankle. I wanted to get up but I'm stuck, I'm in pain. I just let the rain water hit me. after 5 minutes. My whole body is trembling. I am shivering due to the Cold. When I was about to give up hope, I heard my name being called. I listen carefully and realised it is sehun's voice.

"I'm here!!!!!!" I use my utmost voice to shout.

"Where?" I heard him shout but his shouts became nearer.

"Here, here! Inside here!!!" then Sehun appeared.

"Hang on! I will find something to pull you up."

"I can't. I injured my knee and ankle."

"Oh gosh. Wait here, I'm coming down."

"No. It is dangerous." and pop, he is by my side.

"Are you okay? Let me take a look at your injuries. You are shivering." I straightened my legs and Sehun examined my injuries.

"It is quite serious for your ankle, you sprained it. Erm. We need to stay closer if you are Cold."

Then Sehun make the first step, he hug me.

I push him away.

"Why?"

"Erm sorry. You still have Raejin, if you are like this, I will be very guilty."

"Hey, it is regarding 2 lives now, I'm also Cold. I mean it's just hugging till they find us right."

After thinking, I nod my head. I place my arms on his waist.

"achoo." Sehun sneezes.

"Did you caught a flu?" I ask.

"Ha, I think so. But it's okay." then I tighten our hug. I don't know how long we are in that position but I realised I really really like him.

"Sehun and jaeun!" I heard someone shouting.

"Sehun, somebody is here to help!" I told him but when I look at him, he is sleeping in my arms. For the first time, I realised he is actually an innocent looking person.

"We are here!!" I shouted as loud as I can.

Then I saw the instructor.

"Are you guys ok?"

"Sehun has a flu, I am injured on the knee and ankle."

"Ok, stay here a while, I will go back and get ropes." and like this, we are left alone again. The rain started to drizzle and in the end it stopped.

"Sehun...." I called him.

He open his eyes, look at me and smiled.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm just tired."

"Glad you are fine. If anything happens to you, what should I do?" then both of us stare at each other awkwardly. "Err.. I mean if you are gone, many people will be very sad right. haha. yea that's what I meant."

Sehun laughs," ah yea yea."

*Sehun thoughts*

Did she just say she will be sad if I'm gone? Haha yea.

The instructor came and throw the ropes at us.

"Hold it and I will pull you up."

"You go up first." Sehun said.

"No you go up first. You are sick."

"It's okay. You injured yourself."

"Alright alright."

"1...2...3...up, treat it like you are rock climbing, slowly walk up." instructor instruct me.

"My leg hurts.... I can't..." I slowly fall back when my leg hurts a lot, in the end I fall back on the ground.

"Jaeun, it's okay. You can do it. Sehun try to carry and push her up." instructor said.

"What? No...." I said.

"Let's try again, 1...2...3... up." then I walk against the soil wall and Sehun pushed me up. In the end I'm back on top.

"Ok. Sehun, do the same like jaeun. Treat it like rock climbing." Sehun nods while I rest at the side. Since he is a guy, he easily climb up.

"Let's go back!" instructor said.

When I walk, I fall because of my sprained ankle.

"Can you walk?" instructor asked.

"Yea." I tried walking again, this time with Sehun and instructor by my side, but I still fall.

"It's okay. I can carry her." Sehun said.

"No. No, it's okay. I can walk." but Sehun already bend his body and insist on getting on his back.

In the end, Sehun piggy back me all the way back to the campsite. I lie on sehun's back and can smell his body. I hold on to him tightly and soon, I fell asleep.

When we reach, I was still sleeping. I was woken up by laughs. The others are looking at me because when Sehun told me that we have reached but I refuse to get down and Sehun had to stand there, carrying me for 10 minutes.

"Oops. Sorry sorry." and I slide down his body.

I can hear Sehun breathing. He smiled at me.

"The 2 of you can rest, the others will pack the things and we will go back." the teacher said.

Raejin came over and hand both of us a cup of warm water. "I guess my mission is complete." she said.

"Huh? What mission?" I asked.

"Bye I will go help out. You can ask Sehun." she casually said.

I look at Sehun. "What is the mission?"

"A secret."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 103 23
She's bullied in school. An outcast. He's the maknae of the famous kpop group, EXO. They meet unexpectedly and he learns of her 'problems'. He starts...
413 83 35
After what happened to Freya, she moved to South Korea for a new life not knowing what will happen to her. non-idol life
26.6K 1.3K 24
hwang eunbi is a 19 y/o. She just got transferred to Seoul High School. She couldnt talk. She used to be able to talk but she couldnt now because of...
154K 6.1K 60
Kang Jia had loved Kim Taehyung for five years. She did not hesitate to break off all ties with her family to marry him. However, once Grandpa Kim pa...