*Being Rewritten*Running Back...

By marichat939

Rosalinda Cornilla Becker looked out her window as she drove to the little town in Oregon. Everything looks... More

Prologue
Hospital - 1
The Fam -2
Why I ran -3
Authors note
Surprise your an Uncle! -4
Cover ideas
Running away.. again -5
Starbucks, Starluck and StarMonica? -6
This is our home. -7
The Family meets the Quads -8
Timeline
New book
ITS BACK!!
Truth truth and more truth -10
Nighttime talks -11
The truth -Part 12
Goodbye -13
Painting up memories -14
Falling -15
Mistakes -16
Bye?

The Party -9

5.3K 154 11
By marichat939

Present time

Edward questions me on why I laughed at such a touching moment.

This causes Rachel to laugh and explain because afterwards to make me feel better we rode around in the unused wheelchairs.

Edwards laughs and says "That would be so sick!"

Cain starts laughing to I look back at him to see Lilly tickling him. Smiling at my babies I direct Edward to park near the front of Walmart.

Walmart is such a life saver. (Lol I always shop at Walmart.)

Parking Edward stops the car and runs to get someone of those car carts. My boys would never sit still shopping if we didn't.

Suddenly I get a call. I answer immediately seeing that it's the realtor that's finalizing my apartment.

After the call I squeal and jump on Edwards back. He screams his adorable high pitch scream.

"Eddie!!! My realtor called. I got the apartment!!" I say as he spins me around.

"That's great sis when can you move in?" He answers happily.

"Sometime this week!" Oh I'm so excited this is gonna be great. I jump off his back and run to tell Rachel and the quads the news.

For the rest of the day we go shopping as I spend a little Okay a lot of money to decorate the quads room in. Mom wanted to make up for lost time in their life so she gave me an unlimited budget to buy they rooms.

The quads occupied with their ice cream were little angels while we shopped.

Once I get home I realize something bad. Today is Saturday. The party is in 3 hours and I promised I was going.

"Sis you actually forgot about the party?" Edward asks looking at me in disbelief smiling at him I nod.

He sighs and says "Well you and Rachel go get ready I'll drive us."

"Wait I get to go?" Rachel asks. Laughing I pull her upstairs as an answer.

We decide on wearing similar outfits. Rachel wearing a cute red flower romper and heeled black boots. I am wearing a grey flower romper with sandal heels.

^Rachels outfit

^Rosies Outfit

Walking down the stairs I notice Edward, Kayley, Sylvia and Oakley are all down waiting for us.

Seeing I walk down Sylvia jumps up and yells "Finally lets get this party started!" She giggles and grabs mine and Rachel's hands pulling us to the car outside.

I briefly talk to mom about the quads before being dragged away.

I notice Oakley with a sour face. Geez what puked in her Cereal?!

"Edward are you designated driver tonight?" Kayley asks. This causes Edward to groan.

Gigging I say "I'll be designated I don't drink anyways so it's not a problem for me."

"You don't drink. Sylvia told me about all the times you nearly drowned your self in alcohol." Oakley says earning a elbow to the side from Sylvia.

"Yes Oakley I don't drink anymore since I found out I was pregnant I've stopped and I don't plan on ever picking it back up." I sneer glaring at her. This earns me a elbow to the ribs by Rachel.

Geez her and Sylvia are both so abusive. They're practically married already. I giggle at the thought causing everyone to look at me like I'm crazy.

Which I kinda am but whatever it's fine.

"Okay everyone pile out!" Edward yells as soon as we park. I see the house of Nathan.

His house is huge. I forgot how rich his family actually is. Nathan's father owns a huge business in New York.

But Nathan's mom didn't like the New York life so they moved here. A little town in Oregon.

Rachel drags me out of the car to stand by Sylvia. I giggle silently remembering my though from before.

"Okay Guys Rosie is our designated driver! So go and have fun but not to much fun remember who you are!" Yells Edward before he drags Kayley into the house.

"Hey I'm gonna go get a drink wanna come with?" Sylvia asks the rest of us. Rachel agreed quickly and grabs my hand pulling me along.

Soon the music is pounding in my head. I smile watching Rachel follow Sylvia and Oakley to the kitchen. I decided to stay behind and listen to this song.

tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick
Too much pressure and I'm nervous,
That's when the taxi man turned on the radio
And the Jay Z song was on
So I put my hands up
They're playing my song,
And the butterflies fly away
Noddin' my head like, yeah
Movin' my hips like, yeah
I got my hands up,
They're playin' my song
You know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah, it's a party in the USA
Yeah it's a party in the USA

I laugh as Lillie comes up and dances with me.

We sing off key and horribly but whatever it's fine. We continue dancing until I feel a certain pair of hands on my waist.

Gasping I turn around and notice it's Thomas Brown. The same freaking one that terrorized Lillie in school.

"Looking hot!" He says checking me out. "Never looked to good sweet cheeks."

I cringe at his nickname "Get off me Thomas" I forcefully shove his hands off my hips.

He comes closer and whispers in my ear "I don't think I will sweet cheeks."

"I said get off Thomas." I once again throw his hands off me. " Stay away from me!"

Before he can say anything more. Nathan is in his way and shoves him. "She said let her go!"

Thomas throws his hands up in a surrender motion and walks away.

"You okay Rosie?" Nate grabs my hands and asks.

"Yeah I'm fine." I blush looking down at our hands. "Thanks."

Lillie comes bouncing up to us and spins me around. "I've always hated that guy. Ever since he....."

I finish for her, "stole your cookie in 3rd grade." We all laugh at this common memory we share.

"I just gotta day you look really good tonight." Nate says looking me over. He then gets nervous and stumbles out "Not that your not beautiful all the time. You are like really beautiful.... I mean wait..."

I cut him off by laughing and thanking him for the compliments.

"Wanna go get a drink Rosie." Lillie asks.

Sighing I say for what feels like the 100th time tonight "I don't drink."

She makes a surprised face and then hugs me. "I'm proud of you. Not that drinking is bad because I do it but because you are in control of yourself."

I smile at her. Suddenly Mark runs in and spins me around. "Rosie!!!!!"

Giggling I notice how the whole gang is here now all except thankfully....

"Let's play some truth, dare or shot!" Yells Monica. Dang it I spoke to soon.

I just know this is gonna be something interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 269 43
They got divorced 5 years ago, suddenly he has returned to cause trouble for his ex-wife and their children. In a small town full of memories and the...
Reunited By Rebecca

General Fiction

262K 10.6K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...
137K 3.6K 46
10 Years ago my life changed, I was 18, young, stupid and selfish. I thought I was doing the right thing, convinced myself everything I did I was doi...
71.4K 1.8K 50
When a mother took her quadruplets away from their older siblings and father to never see them again. The four grow up not knowing anything about the...