Checkmate - RATED R

By Love_Bri94

She wasn't what he was used to....he had finally met his match. More

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twentyone
Twentytwo
Twentythree
Twentyfour
Q&A
Twentyfive
Twentysix
Twentyseven
Twentyeight
Twentynine
Thirty
Thirtyone
Thirtytwo
Thirtythree
Thirtyfour
Thirtyfive
Thirtysix
Thirtyseven
Thirtyeight
Thirtynine
Forty
Fortyone
Fortytwo
Fortythree
Fortyfour
Fortyfive
Fortysix
Fortyseven
Fortyeight
Fortynine
Fifty
Fiftyone
Fiftytwo
Fiftythree
Fiftyfour
‼️
Fiftyfive
Fiftysix
Fiftyseven
Fiftyeight
Fiftynine
Sixty
Sixtyone
Sixtytwo
Sixtythree
Sixtyfour
Sixtyfive
Sixtysix
Sixtyseven
Sixtyeight
Sixtynine
Seventy
Seventyone
Seventytwo
Seventythree
Seventyfour
Before It Ends❤️
Seventyfive
Decision Day
🤧
‼️
Sequel
ONE MILLION!!
😤
‼️PSA‼️

Fourteen

32.6K 1.1K 437
By Love_Bri94

Chapter Fourteen
Chris Brown
Tarzana, California - The Next Afternoon

Walking into my house, I exhaled and ran my fingers through my hair. Last night was wild and I'd probably still be up under Mya if I didn't have shit to do today. I walked into my game room, everybody was chilling in there including Kayla and Syren. I noticed Ammika was missing but then again she's usually up in a room somewhere. "Mika still here?" I asked Ant.

"Naw bro, she left earlier this morning. I think she went to her friend Cam house."

I nodded, then headed upstairs to put my phone on the charger and climb in the shower. I had a few meetings today that I really wanted to reschedule. It was for simple shit so it wouldn't take all day but I still didn't want to go.

After finding me something to slip on I jumped in the shower. I had to take my time in there, the hot water made all the scratches Mya left hurt even more. She wanted me to show how much I missed her, I did just that. Once I got out, I slipped on my briefs then went out to check my phone. I had messages from everybody. My shit died a little bit after we left Eva's party. I didn't care about charging it up either.

Eva text me a picture of car, shouldn't have told her ass I'd buy her one. Mya sent me a picture of my hand print on her ass and thigh. That just made me aroused. I got messages from Ant talking about my meetings and to make sure I was back in time. Then of course messages from Ammika. She was asking why'd I leave with Mya, she text me later that night asking if I was coming back. Then she text me good morning and after I didn't respond she said that she was going to Cam's house for a few days. Me not telling her good morning back is what made her upset and leave....not the fact that I left her at a random party to sleep with another woman.

Is this girl really this delusional? Being with Mya is making me see what the hell everybody is talking about. You're willing to be second just so you can continue to live your fantasy. I know Mya ain't gone be cool with her being second though. She said she wants me all to herself and ima try to give her that.

I text Ammika back and let her know we needed to talk. Normally I'd just send a message to let her know that she needed to go back to Germany but it's a lot I need to say this time.

Opening Instagram I went to her page and unfollowed her. I'm sure that'll be on the blogs soon.

"Yo Breezy we gotta leave in 20, you almost ready bro?" Ant asked.

"Yeah man, here I come." I went and slipped on my clothes and finished freshening up. Once that was done I grabbed my phone and wallet then headed downstairs.

"Wassup Chris." Kayla said while waking up to me.

"Wassup."

"I hope you didn't mind us crashing here, the last thing I wanted was to hear my baby sister screaming and moaning."

I laughed. "Naw I don't mind and good thing you stayed here cause she was loud as hell."

Her nose scrunched up. "Yuck....you know she really likes you and I'm shocked because she normally doesn't like anybody. My sister is a pimp back in Miami."

"I like her too." I said while chuckling.

"Don't hurt her Chris. I know you can barely control your hormones but at least try to be on the right path with her. My sister doesn't show her feelings often been when she does she gives you 110%. But you won't be able to get over on her trust me."

"Kayla don't worry, me and your sister will be good."

She stared at me for a while before nodding. "Okay." She nudged my arm then walked back over to where Hoody was. I thought Mya's other sister was dealing with him?

Oh well.

"Ant let's head out." I made my way out to one of my Lamborghini's and climbed in the front seat.

Let's hope these meetings go by fast.

•••

Man I was exhausted but I had one last stop before I turned up for the night. I pulled into Mya's driveway after dropping Ant back off at my crib. Killing the engine, I climbed out and went up to
The door and knocked. A few minutes later it opened and she appeared with just a oversized sweater on.

When she turned to walk away, her ass was barely covered. She was on the phone so I let her continue her conversation before I bothered her. I could smell food so I went into kitchen. It was two take out containers sitting on the kitchen. One had fries and the other had wings. I helped myself to few fries and I piece of chicken.

"Oh so you're just going to help yourself to my food." Mya said, scaring me.

I smiled. "My bad, I haven't ate all day." I puckered my lips and she wasted no time kissing them. I pulled back admiring her fresh face.

"It's okay, how was your meetings?" She asked while pulling her small body up onto the counter then grabbing a wing.

"It was cool. I just talked about the release of my next album, which will be happening soon."

"Good, the world needs more Chris Brown music."

"They will have it baby. What did you do after I left?"

"Nothing at all, I watched TV and relaxed something that I don't do often. It's back to business tomorrow so I needed that."

"You look relaxed." I said while standing in front of her. My hands ran up her thighs.

"I think last night helped a lot too." She smiled.

"Oh did it?"

"Mmhm, That was well needed."

I kissed her lips. "I'd love to make it happen again but I gotta head out in a little bit. I got a party to attend."

"Really where?"

"Up in Beverly Hills. I would invite you but you might see some shit you not used to up in there."

"Like what?!" Her eyebrows furrowed.

"Just another crazy Hollywood party baby don't worry."

"Well why you going?"

"I just said I was invited baby."

"But you don't need to be there if it's some crazy Hollywood shit. I've heard the stories about the weird ass drugs and sex parties you famous people have."

"Don't include me in that!"

"Chris plenty of people have said there are sex parties at your house."

"And why would you believe that?"

"Why wouldn't I? You change hoes like you change clothes."

I smacked my lips. "Man I ain't having no fucking sex parties."

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

"Mya don't start getting on my nerves."

"I'm getting on your nerves because you like to have orgies? It ain't my fault you so nasty."

"If I'm so nasty why the hell you fucking me?!" I yelled in her face.

"Because your dick is good and I make your nasty ass strap up!"
She yelled back. "Seriously Chris when is the last time you went to the doctor and got checked?"

"You worried about that after fucking me? Dumb ass."

"Watch the name calling."

I laughed. "Man I'm out of here, I'm not about to do this crazy shit with you."

"What crazy shit? I just don't want the nigga I'm fucking at one of those parties. Hell no."

"We're just fucking, why you care where I go?"

"Because I do! Chris you're not making me look crazy. That trend stops now."

"Going to a party is going to make you look crazy?! You already look crazy without my help."

"A party that you don't even want to give me the details about. What's that white guy with the millions of girlfriends name? The one who's house is basically a brothel. Is it his party?"

"Maybe."

"Oh hell no."

"Mya we ain't at the point where you can tell me what to do now, hold your horses baby girl."

"Well I'll just hold off on this pussy until we get to that point then."

I groaned. "You making shit difficult Mya."

"I'm not. You're not going to that man party, period."

I chuckled this girl really thought she was in control of some shit. "Maaaaan, you tripping."

"Call it what you want...I'd expect you to be the same way when you don't want me somewhere."

"Why? I'm not your man."

"So what was that whole speech you gave the other day? Just something you came up with to get in my panties? The last time I went somewhere you didn't want me to be, you tried to piss me off by flirting with my Ex-friend. Is that how you're going to react to everything or are you going to man up and tell me how you really feel? If you want to go to sex parties or whatever, and not hear anybody say something hit up your girl Meek and tell her to come back. That shit not flying over here. It's a no fly zone this way."

"Mya."

"Mya Nothing....gone on and enjoy your little party." She pushed me out the way and climbed off the counter.

"Baby don't be like this."

"I have to be, you're not about to do me like you did everybody else. Like I said I won't get crazy with you but I don't tolerate disrespect. You're about to go to a mans house full of bitches that suck and fuck for a living and you just want me to be cool with that?! You said you wanted to try this out, or was that a lie?"

"You know it wasn't baby."

"Okay....go to your party Chris just know you're on pussy punishment for a week."

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah, no Pussy for a week."

"Mya you being dramatic now."

"I'm not and I'll know if you got it from somebody else too." She started walking out the kitchen. "Good night Chris."

Her foot steps carried up the stairs then her room door closed. Exhaling I grabbed her container of chicken and walked out the house. I sat in the car and finished off her food. Every time I got ready to start my car something stopped me. "Aaaaarrrgggh!" I hopped out the car and went back inside, locking the door then going upstairs.

When I walked into the room she smirked but quickly tried to hide it. "I thought you were leaving?"

I flipped her off before kicking off my shoes and taking off my shirt. "That little guilt trip you ran was cute."

"I don't know what you're talking about, I told you to go to the party."

"And miss out on that good ass pussy for a week? Hell no. It'll be millions of other parties I can attend."

She smiled and patted the spot next to her. Once I got comfortable she cuddled up against me and we watched the movie.

It was quiet for a while until I spoke up. "I can't remember the last girl I skipped a party for. And things ain't even official with us. You got me tripping Mya."

"No, hopefully you're just using your brain this time and realizing you have a good thing in front you."

"I do realize that." I looked down at her. "I really like you and everything I said yesterday I meant. I do want to try us and I do have to watch the choices I make so it won't cause me to lose out on another good woman."

"I know this won't be easy, you've been doing whatever you want for years. I have to remind myself of that too because I don't want to be too stern and push you away. I just don't want to be hurt so I become assertive."

"I need an assertive woman. It's time for me to get my act together, I'm 30 years old, I've been running through women since I was 16. The shit gets old, most women only want the attention from dealing with me anyway. They only want to know Chris and never get to know Christopher."

"I want to know Chris, Christopher, Breezy, CB...all them niggas." She laughed.

I smiled before kissing her lips. "You will baby. Thanks for changing my mind, being with you tonight is much better."

"You're welcome."

We kissed again. "I'm not on pussy punishment right cause I was planning on getting up in that after this movie was over. I thought you'd be throwing it at me since I didn't go to that party to be honest."

"Ugh." She pushed me away. "I should've know it was a reason you came back."

"Mya I'm joking." I pulled her back. "Now get back over here and lay down with daddy."

"Don't be cute when I'm upset."

"Being cute is something I can't help honeybun."

She laughed before laying back down. My fingers massaged scalp and her nails gently rubbed my stomach, making me relax.

Yeah this is better than a party

——————

Short, just a filler because I wanted update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38 5 3
When she came to California to meet an online friend, she turned a corner and took an emotional and erotic journey she didn't expect. . .
134K 4.9K 34
Everyone knew who he was and they all feared him. Except her. He had finally met his match in more ways that one.
534K 15.9K 86
Not your regular stripper, not your regular story.
28.2K 1.5K 19
Finding love when you least expect it.