Him

By caginger16

He fascinated her. Christie lives in a nice home with a harsh father. Clark is the top athlete of the schoo... More

Him
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 29

6 0 0
By caginger16

Monday Morning:

My alarm went off and I opened my eyes to see all my stuff in boxes against the side of my wall. It's a good thing, i didn't really unpack anything from my house. This makes things much easier. I should probably go see where my lover boy is, and how he's doing with packing.

I successfully got into my wheelchair and used the bathroom, which was kind of tricky but i am really improving.

As i made my way to my door, i couldn't hear anything in the house, everyone must be at work by now. Somehow i got the door open and rolled my way into Clark's room, only to see him shirtless doing sit ups on the floor.

"Well good morning to me" I giggled as Clark's gaze found its way to me in amusement.

"How'd you get in here by yourself" he rushed as he got up and kissed my lips before picking me up and placing me on his bed.

"I used my core" I winked back at him, "don't let me disturb your workout"

"You're just as horny as me, which I didn't think was possible" he laughed as he got back on the floor and started doing push ups. Oh damn his back muscle are so delicious, the thin coat of sweat makes them even more desirable.

"Stop it" he muttered as he kept working out, "I can already tell what you're thinking"

"It's not my fault you look delicious enough for me to eat in your workout shorts and with your muscles flexing over again. Fuck me already Clark Summer."

He pushed himself all the way up and stalked toward me, I could see the desire swirling in his eyes.

Perfect.

"Christie, you are messing with a beast, you still need to keep it easy, and we have a lot of moving to do today. You better watch that mouth of yours" He threatened and sealed it with a bruising kiss.

I huffed in disappointment when he stepped back and stared down at me before walking into the bathroom to shower.

What is the matter with me, i am always so turned on by the man, i am surprised i am not preg.. oh shit. Did they ever test me for that in the hospital, I remember them talking about it but i don't think they did it. What do i even do now.

Oh my God.

I can't breath, it's to soon.

Fuck, I need to call Mia, she can get me a pregnancy test, holy shit.

I fumbled for my phone and quickly called her, with each ring i tried to control my breathing, i need to calm down.

"Hey Christie how ar.. what's going on?! Why are you freaking out?" Mia yelled through the phone.

"What's going on, is she okay?" I heard Eric through the phone sounding panicked as well.

"I need your help, but only you can know about this. Don't tell Eric, please" I begged

"What is it? You're freaking me out."

I went on to explain everything about the hospital and about testing me for being pregnant.

"I need you to go grab me a test, please, but you can't tell Eric because he'll tell Clark, and freak him out." I whispered fast, since i heard the shower water turn off.

"Okay Christie, i'll go do that, i'll be there soon" she ended the call, causing a slight relief to course through me.

Okay, i need to control myself, i can't let Clark know that somethings wrong. I can't add to his stress, even more then i already do. So i made my way over to my wheelchair and pushed myself out and back into my room.

If i look busy then he'll never suspect anything, or i can just blame it on the stress of moving. I hate lying to him, but what i hate more is adding harder things to his plate.

"Christie? Where'd you go?" Clark questioned as he walked toward my room.

You can do this.

He walked in, only wearing his red shorts that i love oh so much, but i was to distracted to even admire him in them.

"Hey" I smiled then turned back to my boxes.

"Okay what's going on? Are you okay?" He immediately can tell somethings off, damn it.

"Just stressed" I shrugged nonchalantly.

"Bull shit, first you weren't in my room and are acting super weird, and second i have several messages from Eric saying that something is wrong with you and you called Mia in a panic." The concerned look in his eye was killing me, tears started to form in my eyes before i could stop them, making Clark panic even more.

"What is it? Please tell me" Clark pleaded desperately.

"I don't want to add to your stress level more then i already have"

"Stop it Christie, I love you, dammit. When are you gonna get it?" He moved my chair to face him on the edge of the bed.

"I am afraid I am pregnant" I whispered.

Shocked was an understatement. His eyes practically bulged out of his head at my confession.

"They never tested me at the hospital, so i asked Mia to get one for me, that's why i called her... What are we gonna do?"

"Hey it's gonna be okay Christie, we don't know anything yet. But listen, if you are pregnant, it'll be the product of two people who love each other. That's everything a baby needs." He picked me up and placed me on his lap and drew circles on my back, in comfort.

Mia barged into the room with a bag in her hand but froze at the sight of Clark.

"Oh hey, i just have some snacks for Christie" she played off, causing me to grin.

"It's okay, I told him, he knows me to well."

She nodded then placed the test down in the bathroom and left.

Clark picked me up and brought us into the bathroom, the sight of the early result pregnancy test stopping us in our tracks. He left me alone to take the test, but came right back in as soon as i was done.

"We have to wait 3 minutes for the results" I sat on the lid of the toilet as Clark paced the length of the bathroom. This is the longest 3 minutes of my life.

My phone alarm startled me, signaling the end of the three minutes.

"Okay" I said as Clark came up and kneeled on the floor by me while i picked up the test.

Negative.

I started to cry in relief, which gave Clark the wrong message.

"Shit, we're gonna have a baby. We'll have to..."

"Clark stop, it's negative" I laughed as Clark grabbed me and kissed me hard.

"I don't think i've ever been this relieved, sorry i didn't remain calm. We would of figured it out, there's no one else i'd rather have a baby with then you."

"I understand, I am not even 18 yet. Which technically means this relationship is illegal. You almost knocked up a minor Clark" I giggled at the look on his face. "It's a good thing Matt likes you."

"Don't even mess with me like that Christie" He teased as he set me onto the bathroom counter and kissed down my neck slowly.

"Clark, we can't do this right now. Our friends will be here soon to help us move remember."

"I completely forgot. It's a good thing we are already packed and ready" He murmured against my jaw as he sucked lightly at the skin.

I breathed his name as he continued to suck on my skin making my body burn more for him as i grabbed his biceps and pulled him closer to my core.

"Screw it"

My hand harshly grabbed his hair and pulled his mouth to mine in an aggressive kiss. The only sound in the room was our echoed harsh breathing. God I want him.

I dragged my nails down his bare chest and to the hem of his shorts before palming his hardness with my hand and tracing his length igniting a deep moan in the back of his throat.

"Christie! Clark! Are you guys back here?"

Our heads snapped toward the voices of our friends, it sounds like they are in the hall.

"Shit!" I jumped as i snatched my hand out of his shorts with a displeased look on Clark's face. "What? Do you want me to blow you now, when our friends could walk in?" I harshly whispered as i tried to fix my shirt and hair.

"Maybe" he mumbled as he looked down at his hard on, then back to me.

I just glared as i heard our friends get closer, "Come on Clark help me out" I begged, but he wouldn't move, "I promise to finish this, in our new apartment. It'll be like a kick off to our sex life in our own apartment"

All he did was smirk as he picked me up and carried me into the bedroom and to my wheelchair. He pulled a spare shirt on right as they all came barging into my room.

"There you are" Eric announced as they all walked in. "You guys ready to do this?"

"Yup" I quickly answered before Clark could say anything.

"Thanks for helping out this morning Clark" Eric laughed as he started picking up my boxes. Eric and Mia moved in this morning, and Clark went and helped out for exchange of Eric helping us.

I wasn't able to do anything, which really frustrated me, since all our friends were here helping us move our many boxes.

"I am surprised Mark didn't show up" Mia whispered as she sat next to me outside in the shade.

"Don't jinx it, Clark would probably break his nose if he showed up to help me" We both giggled at the thought, but the thought of Clark fighting someone about me, made me push my legs together in pleasure.

"So... what were the results" Mia asked quietly as the guys came out with the final load of boxes.

"Negative, not gonna lie, we were so relieved"

She nodded her head in agreement right when our boys came up to us dripping in sweat from the heat and labor.

"Hey hottie, can i get your number" I winked as Clark shook his head in humor.

"Sorry, don't get me wrong, you are smoking hot, but i have a girlfriend" he shrugged as he came closer and picked me up to take me to the truck.

I kissed his cheek gently while i was placed into the front seat of his truck.

The drive to our apartment was only 25 minutes, which was conveniently close to campus.

"Why don't you start unloading, while we go check in and get our keys" Clark suggested as we made our way to the front office.

"Welcome, how can we help you" This gentle older lady asked, she must have been in her fifties and owned the building.

"We are moving in today, Clark Sumner and Christi.."

"Oh yes, we are all ready for you two, you'll be on the top floor with a corner apartment, 2 bedroom and a half room for an office, your furniture has already been delivered but some of it still needs to be set up, we can help you guys move your stuff and..."

"wait stop, that's not the room we looked at, and we didn't order anything yet, do you have the right name?" I asked in confusion, that didn't even sound like our apartment.

"Yes, your father Matt Raynott, called in and wanted you to have the best so he got you the best apartment in the building, and ordered some furniture that he said you two looked at and approved of."

Clark looked at me in confusion, and i only shrugged my shoulders. I talked to Matt about furniture and showed him what i liked but i didn't think he'd go and buy it.

We were handed the keys and made our way to the elevator to see our new apartment, i have no idea what we are gonna walk into.

7031

Clark opened the door, but before he looked inside he came up to me and picked me up bridal style into the apartment making me giggle at his cheesiness.

Wow. This place is gorgeous. It had a very open concept which i loved. With a kitchen that looked into the family room.

There was furniture already set up in the apartment, so Clark sat me down onto the kitchen counter so i could direct people on where to put stuff when it was brought in.

——

"I can't believe we get to call this place home." We were snuggled up onto the already set up couch, which was very comfortable. There were boxes all over the apartment.

"We should call Matt and thank him" I suggested as i pulled my phone out. Matt bought me the newest iPhone since my last phone was destroyed in the car accident.

Clark nodded as i clicked on Matt's name to Face time him.

"Hello" He always answers my call after like the first ring.

"Hello Matt" Clark and I both answered with a smile.

"How are you guys? Did you move in okay?" I could see a smile forming at the mention of moving in.

"We're good, it's the strangest thing, we got here and our apartment was upgraded and there was furniture here." I smiled at him, as bright smile came across his face.

"I wanted to take care of my daughter"

There was so much love in his words, that i couldn't stop the tears from forming in my eyes. I felt Clark's soft soothing touch on my hip before he kissed my head and got up.

"I didn't mean to make you cry, was it to much?" Matt panicked at my reaction, all i could do was shake my head at his words.

"I have always wanted to hear those words"

He smiled softly at me, "and you will always be taken care of, from now on. I wish i was there."

"I do to, i hate that i finally have a real dad and he is so far away" I sighed in sadness, but i am grateful i have Matt at all.

"Why don't you come out soon and visit, and i'll try to come out as soon as i can"

"I like the sound of that, i get my leg cast off this Thursday, so maybe after i can walk on it more i can come out. Maybe before school starts, hey maybe for my birthday?!" I rushed out in excitement.

"What day is it on" he scratched his neck as he asked

"July 22, i'll be 18, which is crazy!"

"Perfect, i'd love to celebrate with you for your birthday, i'am not missing anymore birthdays. And of course Clark is invited to come to"

A smile formed again, at the thought of celebrating my birthday in New York City with Clark and Matt.

"I'd love that"

"And you can invite whoever you want, and i'll fly you all out, just let me know when you deicide"

I can't believe this.

"And you got the card i sent you right? I want you to use it whenever you want, and don't feel any guilt. I don't want you to worry about anything."

"Matt i hate using other peoples money, it's not fair..."

"Christie, I make $100,000 an hour, so you're not taking advantage of me and my money, i am offering it to you. I want to make up for all the time, and this is my way of trying to do that okay?"

My eyes widened at how much money he really has, all i could do was nod at his request.

"Along with that, i already paid for your rent and tuition for the whole year, along with Clarks"

"Oh my God, Matt" I covered my mouth as tears flowed down my cheeks again.

"I owe Clark, he was there for you when no one else was, and this is just a small way i can help."

"Thank you so much Matt, i can't believe this is even real"

All he did was smile in response, "Mr. Raynott you are needed in your meeting"

"Did you leave your meeting to talk to me?" i was shocked that he would do that.

"Yes, you are more important to me then anything else, including any meeting. I wanted to make sure you were okay. Never worry about bothering me, i love getting calls from you."

"Okay, but you should go, thank you Matt"

"I'll talk to you soon"

With that, we ended the call. Holy Shit.

"Clark" i called out, since he was in our room.

"ya?" he walked back in and saw the shocked look on my face.

"He just paid for our rent and tuition for the year, and when i say we, i mean both of us. And he wants to fly anyone i want to celebrate my birthday in New York City. And on top of that, he gave me a card to use whenever i want. Like, what the hell."

He looked as shocked as me when i found out, "wait are you serious?"

All i could do was nod, this definitely does help reduce some stress i was having.

My life is definitely going a different route then i thought it was going to take. Even six months ago, i had no idea what was gonna happen. I honestly didn't think i would make it to the day of graduation.

I have Clark to thank for that, i thought as i placed a gentle kiss onto his cheek.

——

"I like the way your hand fits in mine" I muttered as i stared at our joined hands resting on my lap as i was sitting sideways on Clarks lap.

He kissed my forehead and snuggled me more into his chest.

"We should really unpack some more."

Even after the words left my mouth, we didn't make any moves to stand up.

"Let's just pick a room and focus on that, then we can order take out?"

After a minute Clark stood up with me in his arms and carried me into the bedroom, which needed the most work. He started to work on assembling the shelves while I sat on a stool and put away clothes in the closet.

"Let's listen to some Cardi B!" I suggested as i went to my Spotify to decide which song to play.

"No"

Clarks answer stopped me in my searching.

"Why?" I whined in disappointment

"Because you act weird whenever we listen to it."

"What's that supposed to mean bitch"

I was met with silence, before Clark made his way to the closet door and leaned against the frame, with his eyebrow raised.

A grin escaped against my mouth even when i was trying so hard to keep a straight face.

"Fine" I laughed before biting my lip in amusement.

He rolled his eyes before pushing off the frame and going back to the shelf.

I guess he's right about Cardi and I. I have a bad habit of saying bitch and motherfucker whenever i have been listening to her. But i don't know why he's complaining it's not always directed at him, and her music really gets me into the fucking mood. I should've brought that up.

There are so many more things on my side versus his, but i love that we share a closet now. I love unpacking, and this is my all time favorite time doing it.

"Are we done in here already?" Clark asked as I hopped out of the closet before staring at the room and seeing it mostly put together.

"Wow look at that, team work" He came over and we high fived before going into the room that would act as my study.

"I've always wanted a room dedicated to studying"

I can't believe this is all mine.

We both sat on the ground as we, well Clark, put together my book shelf. I already had a desk set up and it was a beautiful white wood with different designs carved on the legs.

"I feel like we should get you a desk, since this room is for studying"

All he did was shrug at my suggestion.

"It's okay, the other room is being turned into a gym, and i can always use the counter or dining room table. I am not as fussy as you" he teased as i rolled my eyes.

"Bite me" I mockingly replied.

"Gladly" he advanced toward me, and lifted me onto my desk with my leg now around his waist.

My eyes swirled with desire as he descended down my body until he was on his knees in front of my core.

"you look amazing in shorts baby, you should wear them more often." he coaxed as he pulled down my shorts leaving his mouth to lightly bite my inner thigh near my underwear.

"fuck, whatever you want" i implored as my hand grasped onto his hair hard, pulling him closer to where i wanted him.

"Such a bad kitten" he teased as he moved the material to the side and lightly bit my clit.

My body bucked at the sensation and i laid back on my new desk as i felt his finger enter me slowly and his mouth suck harshly on my sensitive bud.

*Knock Knock*

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me" i moaned out as i heard knocking at the door.

Clark chuckled as he grabbed my shorts and helped them up my legs, clearly finding this funny.

"It's only funny because the same thing happened to me this morning, remember, it's not so funny when it's happening to you."

I was placed in my wheelchair, feeling very horny and upset as we went to the front door to see who the fuck was here.

"Christie? Clark?" More knocking was heard.

We opened the door to see Mia and Eric smiling on the other side.

"Hey guys what's up" Clark greeted, way to enthusiastic for my liking.

"We thought we could get take out together, to celebrate us moving in successfully today" Mia smiled until she saw my glare directed at her.

"That's a great idea, why don't Eric and I go get it, and leave you two girls here together" Clark suggested as he grabbed his wallet and came up to me to kiss my forehead before leaving.

"I fucking hate you" I blurted out as i tried to wheel myself away.

"What did i do?"

All i could do was stare at her shocked face before sitting on the couch and scrolling through the tv to distract myself from my desire.

"Did we cock block you?"

My eyes glared even more at the tv, as i ignored her words.

"Sorry bo, we'll text you next time okay?"

I finally landed on Chicago Fire, i love this show, and the men are smoking hot.

"Clark rarely lets me watch this show because of the men in it" i giggled as the show started.

"Same here" Mia laughed as she scooted closer to me and propped her feet up.

"oh ya Matt, you take that shirt off" I chanted at the screen as the front door opened.

"Fuck me Lieutenant Severide!" Mia yelled after me.

"are you kidding me?" both boys walked in, but we didn't pay any attention to them.

Freaking Matt Casey was on the screen in only his boxers.

Suddenly there was a body in front of the screen, blocking my vision.

"Excuse me" I tried to move him out of the way but he wouldn't budge.

I finally looked up to see Clark glaring down at me.

"What?" I answered his disapproving look.

He continued to stare at me before turning the screen off, both to Mia and I's disapproval.

His arms picked me up to bring me to the table, so i took the moment to mess with him even more.

"Don't worry, I used Matt to finish what you started" I purred into his ear, making his grip tightened around me.

"You better be joking Christie" he threatened, i really pissed him off, i thought with a smirk.

All i did was shrug in return before he sat me down on his lap at the table.

We turned some music on to try and drown out the awkwardness and tension in the air, but it wasn't exactly working.

Right as i was about to take a bite, i felt Clarks fingers gliding up my legs and toward my inner thigh.

He wouldn't dare.

"So Eric, our first practice is Thursday right?" Clark questioned as he moved his hand to my shorts and inside my underwear.

The two of them talked casually, as he entered two fingers into me making me gasp in shock.

"You okay baby" Clark had the nerve to look concerned as his devilish fingers moved against my walls.

"Yes, just tired" I uttered as they continued to talk about football.

The palm of his hand pressed hard against my clit as he pumped his fingers faster then he normally would.

Fuck he's mad. And fuck me if i didn't love it.

"Why don't you two go pick a movie we can watch, as Christie and i finish here" The double meaning killed me as he pointed toward the food.

Eric and Mia got up and went into the other room, making me groan in pleasure at Clark's punishing fingers.

"Don't you ever get off by another man. I am the only one who is allowed to make you cum. Your thoughts will be about me when that happens" He growled into my ear as he pushed me closer to my climax.

"Fuck, Clark" the moan escaped before i could stop it.

He used his other hand to pinch my clit harshly as his fingers pumped harshly, making me scream into his neck as i came undone by his touch.

My nails dug into his wrist as i came down my from my high. My chest moved rapidly as i tried to control my breathing. While my eyes tried to adjust back to my surroundings, without seeing stars.

"You are mine" he declared with his husky voice against my ear, my head fell back against his shoulder as my energy has yet to come back to me after my massive orgasm.

All i could do was nod at his command.

"Good, now eat up"

———

Thursday

I walked into my apartment for the first time on my own two feet, and i am so happy to be able to move around. The doctor said i needed to take it easy, and not push my leg to much. And he said i could get my arm cast off next week, and replace it with a brace that can come on and off.

My leg is so gross looking, so i bought some sugar scrub to help remove the dead skin before i shave that leg.

I sat down on the edge of the tub, and wanted to cry because i could do things on my own finally.

My fingers scooped some of the sugar scrub and started the work on my legs.

After thirty minutes i had two soft and hairless legs and i couldn't stop the giggle that escaped my lips.

To show off my legs, i went into my room and pulled a pair of jean shorts up my legs before changing my shirt into a simple tank top.

I can't wait for Clark to see them, he had his first football practice this morning. Which reminds me, i should make him some food for when he gets home.

Now what should i play over my speaker as i cook, maybe some Franki Valli and the four seasons, i love them.

"Sherry..."

As i listened to them, i got started on making a nice carb loaded meal for Clark to have when he gets home. I should also have a lot of ice water ready for him as well.

I still can't believe he fingered me that aggressively the other day, it was really hot. And i had a good idea that he was gonna do something like that if i told him, i got off by another guy.

That's why i lied about it.

He gets so possessive whenever i bring up other guys, and i love it. It makes me feel so wanted.

I can't even imagine how i would react if he said the same thing to me about getting off by another girl.

Just the thought made me start chopping the vegetables more aggressively. Maybe i should tell him i lied.

"Christie, you home?" The sound of Clark's voice cut me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, in the kitchen" I sang back in excitement.

The sight of Clark entering the kitchen and stopping dead in his tracks made a smirk cross my face.

I looked slowly in his direction before i continued to make his lunch, which was almost done.

"Wow Christie" His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me tight against his chest and bulge.

I put down the knife and turned in his arms before he lifted me up and set me on the counter. My legs wrapped around his body bringing him closer to me.

His hand ran up both my legs, that were around him, and rested them on my hips.

"I made you lunch" I uttered as i stared in his blue eyes.

"I'am looking at my lunch" he suggestively replied as he rolled his hips against me.

I rolled my eyes as i pushed him back slightly, i did not spend all this time making him lunch for him to not eat it.

"I'll make you a plate, go sit down" I shoved him more so i could get down and made him a plate before setting it down in front of him.

"So how was practice" I questioned as i placed both my feet onto his lap, like we used to do.

He went on to tell me all about his first practice and the coaches.

After lunch we made our way into the other spare room, that we were thinking of turning into a gym.

"I am getting some weights as a 'welcome to ASU football' to put in here, and there are some other things we can put in here as well."

"Do you want a mirror on the wall?" I asked innocently as i looked around the space.

"Why would i want a mirror in here huh?" He asked suggestively as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Don't guys like to watch themselves as they work out, I certainly do"

"Wait you like to watch yourself work out or you like to look at guys working at, through the mirror" there was a hint of jealously in his voice causing me to roll my eyes. This guy.

"Well both, i can also see guys checking me out through the mirror and it really turns me on" I remarked with a soft moan.

My body was pushed up against the wall with Clark's body flush up against me, i could hear his sallow breathing against my face. I really pissed him off, i thought with a smirk.

"And besides, if we get a mirror in here, i can watch you as i watch myself workout. Just think about how hot it would be to watch ourselves fuck on your weight bench or against the mirror itself" My voice breathed against his ear as i took it between my teeth nibbling it before sucking harshly under his ear.

"I fucking swear Christie, you are gonna be the death of me" He breathed before smashing his lips onto mine.

"Wait" I gasped, "we can't have sex in here yet."

"Why" he protested against my neck as he sucked harshly under my ear.

God, I love it when he does that.

"Because I want to fuck you on your weight set, for the first time in this room"

He growled as he gripped my legs up and around his waist and sprinted into our room, before throwing me onto the bed.

He stood at the foot of the bed looking down at me in hunger as he pulled his shirt over his head.

——

"That was a workout" I breathed as i laid back against my pillow. I just got the use of my legs back this morning, and now they're gone again.

Clark turned onto his side to face me, and his smile took my breath away again, or what was left of it.

"You and that mouth, keep getting us in this predicament"

"No, you and that dick are what keep getting us in this predicament" I retorted, even though i agreed with him.

He shook his head and pressed a soft kiss onto my forehead before pulling me closer into his warmth.

"I love you Christie" Clark said softly.

"I know, I love you to"

"You know i'll always be here, right?" He questioned as he began to gently stroke my back.

I squeezed him tighter to me at his statement. I am always so worried he is gonna get up one day and realize i am no good and leave. Hearing him say this meant the world to me.

Instead of answering, i placed a soft kiss over his heart and brought our bare bodies together so there was no space between us.

Laying here now, with Clark, is what i want everyday.

I don't know how long we laid their together before we decided to get up.

This part is still weird for me, getting up and walking around naked after sex. I walked into our closet and pulled a pair of blue panties up my legs before grabbing a black tank top and putting it on.

"I love that i can wear this around the house, i've never been able to do this" I giggled as i walked past Clark, who was only wearing his workout shorts.

"Trust me, i love it to" he replied as he smacked my ass.

"Clark!" I laughed as i tried to get away from his grouping hands.

My legs ran into the living room, with Clark hot on my heels before i ran around to be on the other side of the couch.

Before i could even blink, he jumped over the couch and grabbed me and spun me around. The only sound in the room was our laughter and at this moment i felt so alive.

When he finally set me down, i turned in his arms to find he had the same goofy smile on his face, that i had.

"You know what we should do now" I questioned.

Clark raised his eyebrow in curiosity, making my smile widen.

"Dance. We haven't danced together in so long, please?" My voice begged him as i wrapped my claw of an arm around his back and placed my right hand into his.

God his hands are so strong, i forgot how much i love his hands.

"How can i refuse you" He teased as we started to dance together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 224 26
Nineteen the age where your new life begins and your old life takes a turn, and you start taking your life and future seriously, the time when you fe...
6.5K 521 28
After a tragic event, she decides to change the way she lives her life as she has no other choice but to live with her sister and her husband. Her pa...
298K 9.5K 37
Elliot Andrews lives at home with her parents, who are always working and she is a senior in a high school she can't stand. The only saving grace ar...
136 16 15
You've gotta read to find out! Here is a little sneak peek ***** Amidst friendship, romance, love and family drama What will become of Alexia ⚠️ It c...