Ruler Of My Soul

By FeelTheSins

Chara is king, Asriel has gone missing, and there is another human in the underground. What will happen? (Cha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Fallen
Chapter 2: Frisk
Chapter 3: The Run In
Chapter 4: Human
Chapter 5: Flirting Contest
Chapter 6: Feelings
Chapter 7: Realization
Chapter 8: Confession
Chapter 9: Love
A/N
Chapter 10: Waterfall
Chapter 11: Hotland
Chapter 12: Hidden talents and Life stories
Chapter 13: Barrier
Chapter 14: Cooking lessons
Chapter 15: Conflicts
Chapter 16: Fights and Makeout sessions
Chapter 17: Asriel?
Chapter 18: Freedom
Chapter 19: The Surface
Chapter 20: Curiosity
Chapter 21: Future Queen?
A/N
Chapter 22: School!?
Chapter 23: Starting out
Chapter 24: Bullies and Fights
Chapter 25: Intimacy
Chapter 26: Halloween?
Chapter 27: Trick or Treat
Chapter 28: Siblings?!
Chapter 29: Real past
New story!!!
Chapter 30: Memories
Chapter 31: Beach
Chapter 32: Possible trouble
Idk
Chapter 33: Kidnapped
Chapter 34: Torture
Chapter 35: HATE
Chapter 37: Blood and arguments
Chapter 38: Dust...
Chapter 39: Making up?
Epilogue

Chapter 36: Disbelief

491 16 4
By FeelTheSins

The boy in front of Frisk smiled and ran a hand through his messy hair lifting it out of his face, "Hey Frisky." he said, the girl pulled him into a tight hug, Chara returned the hug of course and Amber and Az came running over about to yell at the teen for running across the street when they got distracted.

"Chara?" Asriel said not believing his eyes, "The one and only." Chara smirked at his brother, "No...Somethings not right." Frisk pulled away from the hug and looked at her boyfriend.

"You are covered in blood and dust...And your eyes...Their not crimson anymore. Their the same color as your clothing. Blood red." she said looking at the floor, "Your not the same Chara." Amber took a close look at her older brother and nodded, "Your right Frisk, he's not the same."

Asriel looked at the both of them like they were crazy, "This is obviously Chara! My baby brother! He has the same messy hair, same face as Amber except more masculine, and his eyes....His... His eyes..." Az trailed off realizing what they were talking about.

"Your right....It's he's not the same..."

"What?! It is me! Frisk, Az, can't you guys tell?"

Frisk's eyes started to water and she continued to look at the floor, she just couldn't face him, "Please...You'll only make this harder..."

"What are you talking about?! Frisk...C'mon you gotta recognize me right? Please love." Frisk flinched at those words, he put his hand on her chin forcing her to look at him. She had no choice, this wasn't her Chara.

Frisk grabbed his hand and pulled it away from her face, Amber and Asriel were walking away and Frisk was about to join them but Chara grabbed her wrist, "Baby please..." she closed her eyes tightly to keep from crying as she snatched her wrist away and walked after the two, leaving Chara standing by himself.

((A/N this chapters a little short because if I wrote anymore I would cry so I had to stop it there, next chap will be waaaay longer))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 76 18
(Undertale/Deltarune belongs to Toby Fox! Any Undertale Yellow characters belong to Master Sword (they might be kinda ooc, though)! Cover art by Trac...
4.1K 21 30
As the player abandoned the game, the characters and code become more free and can do whatever they want, opening the path of genocide and pacifism...
47.6K 1.3K 53
It has been one year since Frisk freed the monsters. Asriel is still missing, and dear Chara is still trapped inside his head. Meanwhile, Sans confro...
26.2K 681 15
{DISCONTINUED} When the battle was finally over, Frisk broke the barrier, and the one last soul was saved, Frisk managed to bring back Asriels soul...