Fifty Shades of Him (h.s. au)

By curly_baby

"I've never wanted more, until I met you." Warning: This book contains violence and sexual content. © 2014 Al... More

Fifty Shades of Him (Harry Styles)
I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL (Epilogue)

VI

40.7K 795 244
By curly_baby

After a hard kiss to my lips, I'm stepping out of Harry's car and walking into my apartment. Grace runs to me and hugs me, asking me where I've been.

"I was, uh, out," I blush, her eyes widening.

"Oh my God, did you have sex?!" she squeals, my eyes rolling.

"Reagan, you have never done this before," she exaggerates, my head shaking.

"Just because you can be with someone doesn't mean I can't," I smile, walking into my bedroom.

"What's his name? And don't you dare leave out any details."

"Sorry, but my lips are sealed."

Today will not be the day I get punished by the handsome man who gave me himself last night. That was the most erotic and exciting night in my entire life.

"Bullcrap. What's his name?"

"Uh," I'm at a loss.

"You had sex and you don't even remember his name. You're even more wild than me," she nags, my head shaking.

I quickly text Harry and he replies with 'Joe'. Real original.

"His name is Joe. That's all I'm telling you," I say, placing my work on the desk.

"Joe. I was with a Joe last week. He was the super hot guys I was telling you about," she reminds me, my head nodding.

"It's probably not the same guy. My Joe I met at the bookstore and we went for coffee and I got a little crazy," I lie, smiling at Grace.

"That's adorable."

"Anyways, I believe my best friend is 26 today," I smile, wrapping my arms around her.

"That's right. I demand we drop everything and go out right now."

I nod and laugh with her, quickly changing and taking my ID and phone with me. Reminding myself that I will not drink tonight, I make my way with Grace to her favorite pub. We eat dinner and dance for a while, Grace getting drunk in minutes. She insists I drink and I shake my head, dancing with her for the night.

My back pocket starts buzzing and I retrieve my phone, excusing myself from Grace. Men immediately fill the void and I answer the call.

"Where are you?" Harry asks sharply, my fingers holding the phone.

"The pub on 124th. Are you alright?" I ask, his sigh relieving tension.

"Yeah. I'm alright because you sound sober. I'll be there in a minute."

"Of course I'm sober. There's a contract, remember?" I smile, his small chuckle filling the earpiece.

"Good girl. I'll be there soon."

He hangs up and I say goodbye to Grace, her lips kissing my cheek. I walk out and Harry's car pulls up, my body quickly getting into the passenger's seat.

"Holy shit, you look fantastic," he groans, my lips smiling.

"Thank you. I wanted to dress up for you," I tell him, kissing his cheek as he speeds down the road.

"It better be for me. No men made moves on you, correct?" I nod and he smiles, pulling up to his gate. He enters the code and drives up, parking and walking into the house with me.

"Come with me," he states, walking up the stairs. He sheds his suit coat and walks with me to my room, handing me a key.

"This is for when I call you to come here. You are only allowed to come here upon my permission."

I nod and place the key in my bag, placing it at the top of the stairs. We walk into my room and he presses me against the wall again, my eyes watching him closely in the exact way he is.

"I'm teaching you oral," he whispers, kissing my jaw-line gently.

He lets go of me and pulls me to him when we reach the bed, his hands grabbing mine and placing them on his neck. Undoing the tie carefully, I unbutton his white dress shirt and I shrug it off his body.

"Pull that damn top off," he says, my cleavage slightly showing. Once removed, he pulls my jeans down and sets my hands on his dress pants. Deep green eyes meet mine and he aides me, tugging them down his legs. My hands are taken in his, moving my digits to his cheeks. My eyes look up and he watches me, pulling me into his body.

"You're going to follow my instructions. Abide by everything I tell you," he states, my head nodding. He takes my hands and winds them into his long curls, taking notice to how he enjoys his hair being pulled.

"Lay down," he demands, my body doing as told. Slipping my fingers out of his hair, he brings his body onto mine and kisses the edges of my breasts.

"No teeth," he says, gazing into my eyes. I nod and he pulls me onto him, taking my bra off. His head buries between my breasts and sucks the skin, his lips moaning and the vibrations make me weak.

"Very responsive," he smirks, squeezing my hardening nipples.

"Only for you," I whisper, his arms lifting me to lean back. He kisses down my torso, affecting the skin with goose-bumps.

"Put your hands in my hair," he says, my fingers lacing into the dark curls. He's beautiful; defying all sense of attractiveness.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard tonight," he groans, forcing my hips to rub against him.

"Are you sore?" he asks, my head nodding. It's true. My steps hurt quite badly today.

"Then you'll really have a hard time walking tomorrow."

His hands grab my waist and lift me off him, forcing me to kneel. His boxers are retracted from his hips, his hand holding his erection. His motions are hard against himself and he grabs my hand, holding his hand over mine as he has me repeat his actions.

"Hard. I want it hard," he says, my fingers squeezing his thick length. He's huge and the thought of having him in me feels clouded.

"Fuck. Baby, just like that," he says, my hair pulled back by his hands. Pre-come seeps from the slit on the tip, my tongue licking it.

"Reag- fuck. Do that again," he moans, my tongue flicking across his tip. He's tugging my hair, the roots stinging from his force. My hands squeeze and pump his hard erection, his long length not able to fit in my mouth. Half way down, he jerks his hips and starts pulsing into my mouth. I'm nearly gagging and he pulls out, wiping my lips with his hands.

"Again."

I open my mouth and he presses himself into my throat, fucking my mouth. Strings of curse words go through the air, my hands holding his thighs.

"I'm going to come and you're going to swallow," he pants, my eyes peering up at him. Long, hard pumps create his come to project, my fingers touching the protruding veins on his erection that slowly decreases.

His salty taste is irregular, but not completely repulsive. Licking my lips, Harry pulls me up and pushes me on the bed, literally ripping my panties off my body. His tie is retrieved from the floor and he ties my hands to the bedpost, my exposed body in need of his touch.

"You're not going to be able to walk tomorrow," he whispers, kissing my mouth.

"Taste good?" he smiles, my head nodding. He pumps his erection and presses into me, lifting my legs to feel me better. He's shaking the bed, everything clenching in my stomach. He's so good at this; it's unbelievable.

"Your tight little body makes me want you every hour," he groans, slamming into me after he pulls all the way out.

"Harry," I moan, arching my back. Everything he does to me makes me so alive.

He has his way with me and I nearly shudder with ecstasy. He unties me, lifting me into his arms and wrapping me in the white sheet after he clothes himself.

I'm tired and sore, holding the sheet to me. My eyes close and Harry carries me somewhere, my body too tired to carry on.

I'm awoken by the sound of water running, my eyes looking around to see the room Harry gave me. It looks like someone was in bed with me then left, but with what happened in this room, it's highly unlikely.

My body is only in underwear, the strapless bra one I've never seen before. The numb feeling in my legs is surely due to the hard touch Harry gave last night. I've never felt so high on a man before, his touch addictive.

"Reagan?"

My body turns in the bed and Harry stands, shirtless and sweaty at the doorway. It appears as if he's just worked out, basketball shorts slung low on his hips.

"I think you're right."

"How so?" he asks, sitting on the bed beside me. A sly smile appears on my lips and I grab his hand, using him to help me sit up.

"I can't feel my legs."

Harry grins and kisses my neck, holding onto my hand. "You don't work today, do you?" he asks, my head shaking.

"Tuesdays through Friday. 8 to 4."

He nods and I mindlessly reach out for his left forearm, touching the rose tattoo. "This one's my favorite," I inform him, his eyes observing it.

"I got it in memorial of my cousin when I was nineteen. I got involved with the wrong people that year and her death put me in my place. She was a good friend," he says, my fingers tracing the petals.

"At least you recognized something and used it for a change."

He smiles at me and brings me into his arms. "I have a question for you," he says, my head nodding.

"Do you accept my offer to work with me?" he asks, my eyes looking over every inch of his left arm.

"This is only for the one story, correct?"

"Correct."

I nod and he smiles at my affirmation, kissing my cheek. "Can I ask you a question?" I ask, his hand holding onto me.

"Sure."

"What made you feel as though you need such dominance over woman?" I ask, meeting his gaze.

"I demand control. Everything has to be my way or I'll be pissed off to no end."

I nod and he lifts me up, walking to the bathroom down the hall. He runs a bath and holds me in his arms as the water fills, his fingertips feeling the lengths of my hair.

"I'm joining you," he says, my head nodding. I can't really argue.

The water is shut off and he aids me in taking my underwear off, setting them beside the bathtub. He extends his arms, setting me into the steaming bath. The hot water immediately sooths my tender muscles.

"Move forward."

Lifting myself, Harry moves behind me and places his legs beneath mine. He wraps his arms around me and I relax into him, his hands massaging me.

"Are you doing anything with me tonight?" I ask, his soft fingers running against my lower abdomen.

"Most likely not. I will be tomorrow. Today, I wanted to take you somewhere," he says, my head nodding.

"I'm going to tell you something," he states, my eyes looking up at him. His hands move across my chest and he pulls me into him, pushing his lips against my neck.

"There are people out in the world, much more dominant than me. Some don't take care of their submissive and I want you to recognize my behavior as one less harsh. I'll take care of you; any need during our term, but in the bedroom is where I think otherwise."

His hand brushes my hair back, inflicting a touch to place my head in the crook of his neck.

"Those are the times you can't do anything unless I say, and everything I tell you, anywhere at any time, must go as follows or I will punish you."

"I understand that, but I have a question regarding...a girl thing," I blush, his hand running through my hair as he tends to it. His long digits wash my hair and I lay my head back.

"That week shall not pertain to you receiving pleasure. Orally will work just fine," he says, my head nodding.

"When that happens, you need to inform me immediately."

"Okay."

He washes his hair and steps out, wrapping a towel around his waist. I'm lifted out of the tub and washed down by a towel, Harry placing the silk robe over my shoulders. I walk languidly and Harry walks me to my room, telling me to get dressed in the clothes filled in the drawers. I obey and his hand shuts the door after he leaves.

Dressing myself in jeans and a shirt that loosely fits to my body, I place sandals on my feet and step out of the room. Harry is locking his room and walks to me after, my eyes raking his body. He wears a white long sleeved shirt, tight against his body. The buttons go to the middle of his chest and the buttons are undone. Black jeans adorn his legs and he grabs my hand, guiding me down the stairs as I painfully walk. Last night was mind-blowing; his warmth in those actions never seizing to amaze me.

"Maria, we will need dinner prepared at seven," Harry says, the woman nodding. Harry leads me outside and helps me into his car, driving down a path near his house. I don't question where we are going for I admire the trees, the bright colors corresponding to fall. He lives in a plentiful part of New York.

"I've never done this with any woman before," he says, my eyes glancing over at him.

"So why me?" I ask, astonished as to why this man has opened himself to new things with me.

"Because you're not like the other woman I've had submissive to me. You're open and beautiful. I've enjoyed your presence more than any other human being and your willingness is fantastic," he says, reaching over and placing his hand over my thigh.

"You're also the only one I've allowed to touch me like the way you did our first night," he says, my head swiveling to look at him.

"Are you- really?" I stutter, unable to fashion a reasonable thought. I'm a first with him on so many things.

"Reagan, there is a certain sense of affection produce when someone feels another. For me, affection wasn't given by anyone other than my mother and sister. My father was hard on me and was barely there for me, so I was raised by women. I know what women want and that's affection. It sickened me half the time my sister brought a man home and that's why I'm the way I am. I wanted to dominant over someone who was too love-induced because love isn't always true."

"What happened...when you were a teenager?" I ask, his hand tightening on the wheel.

"I did a lot of bad things and I regret every single event that occurred," he states, my hand placing over the one that rests on my thigh.

"I'm sure it can't be that bad," I optimize, his head shaking.

"I can't tell you because I will want to ruin everything around me. It was a hard time in my life and the people around me were a horrible influence. The devastation is too much to handle and I'd want to hurt you. Hurt you in ways that would make you leave me and I don't want that to happen," he explains, my fingers wrapping around his hand.

"Harry, sometimes releasing those memories helps. Try with the simple things. I'm not, by any means, demanding you to do this, but maybe when you're alone, working out. If you have a punching bag, just say what's on your mind, say those events, and punch the bag with the force you want," I suggest, trying to ease his assumed tension.

"It's not a bad idea, but I don't think that'd work on me. There is so much anger in my body that I'm still apprehensive to do things to you. I've developed a...relationship with you and I don't want you to get hurt. Well...you'll get hurt but I will take care of you. Just understand that this is my way of doing things," he states.

His hand holds mine tighter, my eyes looking out the window as he parks. He pulls me onto his lap and forces a kiss upon my lips, my eyes closing at the jittery sensation I get from him. One of his hands cups my crotch and I whimper, his lips pulling away from mine.

"Still sore?" he asks, my head nodding. He smiles and opens the car door, lifting me out.

"Here it is," he beams, placing me on the ground and my eyes look up. I smile up at him and he leads me over to his helicopter, helping me into the seat.

"You look sexy in this harness," he smirks, kissing my cheek. I blush at his suggestive words and he sets headphones over my ears, climbing over to the control pit. He straps himself in and grabs my hand, winking over at me.

He lifts up and we start flying, his hand reaching over and removing the headphones.

"You watch this," he smiles, flying over the city. He starts to turn the helicopter and we fly in a loop, rotating upside down.

I start laughing and he joins, clearly enjoying my amusement. This is the most fun I've had since my graduation party from college. The plane moves upright and we fly over the city, the bright lights absolutely beautiful.

The helicopter soon lands on top of a building and Harry's body moves out. He aids me in removing the harness and lifts me out of the vehicle.

"Here. This is what I see the world as," he whispers in my ear. Taking a step, I stand at the edge of the roof and see the cars below. Smiling at the view, Harry's hands ghostly touch my waist from behind. The hesitation he has is charming; the will of this man something altered.

"Have you ever actually hugged someone?" I ask, peering up at him.

"Yes."

"Then why are you so hesitant? I'm in a contract with you," I remind him, his hand spinning me to face him. My eyes watch him move his fingers to my cheeks, his longing eyes too beautiful. How I wish I could stare into those orbs for hours.

"You have no idea how much I want you," he whispers, brushing his lips with mine. "You fill my every thought."

"Kiss me." The words tumble out of my mouth before I register what I'm saying. "I beg you."

"Miss Albright," he sighs, my eyes looking away from his.

"I want to do more than just kiss you," he acknowledges, my eyes meeting his again.

"What..." I trail, his thumb pressing to my lips.

"Tonight, I want you in a way I've never had before. One I find much too intense," he says, my hands not knowing what to do. Much like my mind.

"I find myself being completely incapable of leaving you alone," he whispers, leaning his forehead against mine.

"Then don't."

Harry keeps a close watch on me, my heart beating rapidly. His gaze falters and he lets go of me, my hand taken in his.

"Come." I nod and follow him, the helicopter ride quiet.

"I need to take you home." My lips frown and he lands the plane, picking his phone up. He dials the house and tells Maria to disregard his request for dinner. The slump of my heart continues to grow. Harry's presence has been quite enjoyable lately.

The whole drive to my apartment is filled with utter silence, Harry's hand not even holding mine. The stars are fully shown and the buildings are illuminated in the darkness.

"Is your roommate home?" he asks, my head shaking.

"She's always out. Even on a Monday," I respond, Harry parking in a place I'm not even sure is a legal parking spot.

"Good."

He steps out of the car and attends to me, grabbing my hand and staying in the shadows as we pursue my apartment. My fingers fumble with the keys, unlocking the door. My hand switches the light on and Harry closes the door, the lock sounded.

"This building is falling apart," he states as I remove my shoes. His are kicked off as well and I look up at him, his lips pouted slightly. What is he doing?

"Can- Can I get you anything?" I ask, his head shaking.

I find myself at a loss of words, unable to conjure something to ask or say to him. But he seems to know what he wants for my waist is taken in his hands, my hands flying to his chest to stabilize myself.

"Where is your room?" he mumbles, kissing my neck. My hands come off his chest and I walk down the hall, careful not to trip on my own two feet. I open my door and turn on the fairy lights above my bed, turning to look at him.

"You live here?" he asks, looking around the small room.

"Yes. It's not fancy but it's affordable," I shyly whisper, not knowing how to react to him at the moment.

"Are you sure you can't live in someplace nicer?" he asks, my head nodding.

"I don't make much. I like it here," I tell him, his fingers running against the pillows on my bed.

"How many men have been in this room?"

His question takes me aback, struck hard at such an absurd question.

"Zero. Well, Miles was in here once when I broke my arm a few months ago. He needed to carry my stuff to work."

He frowns and walks around a bit more, observing every square inch of the confined space. His back faces me and his muscles are defined in the shirt he adorns. He's so incredibly hot right now.

"Don't speak about Miles to me again or I'll beat the fuck out of him for even talking to you," he grits, turning to face me again. His hands grab my cheeks and he shoves his lips onto mine, my eyes closing as he moves his mouth against mine.

"Do you understand?" he says between heated kisses to my lips.

"Yes."

"Good." His intensity is absolutely breathtaking and he moves his fingers off my cheeks, grabbing my hands as he continues to kiss me. His touch moves across my wrist and he guides my hands to his chest, allowing me to feel him. He's rock solid.

He pulls away and gasps, trying to catch his breath from my small touch. My hands move away from his body and he pulls them back quickly, pressing them onto his chest again.

"Harry, don't do this if you don't want," I tell him, his eyes meeting mine again.

"Reagan, I told you I want to do this with you. I want something else as well."

I nod and whisper, "Anything."

His eyes seem clouded as he looks at the ground, his strong shoulders tense as I run over them. His breathing is erratic and I press my palm to his cheek gently, trying to ease anything in his mind. His wealthy, dominant mind.

"Reagan, it's not easy. I'm losing everything I've ever come to know with you," he says, grabbing his hair and running his fingers through.

"Harry, please."

"God damn-it! I want to make love to you!" he groans, my eyes staying on him. I'm completely befuddled; speechless.

"You have made me unable to comprehend anything. I'm stuck in my thoughts of you. Last night, after I cleaned you and you fell asleep, I went to my room and felt strayed. You weren't there and I got out and walked to your room. Then, seeing you completely beautiful, lying there, I know I can't do what I do. I can't fuck you until you can't walk. You have committed yourself to me in ways you shouldn't have. I-I can't thin-" I stop him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I can't leave you alone," he whispers in my ear, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"Make love to me then."

---

Hi Lovelies!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!!

Much love!! <3 xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.5K 41
PLEASE READ THE 2018 VERSION ON MY PROFILE! NOT THIS ONE! "You know, it's not good to be out this late.❞ ❝I know.❞ PUBLISHED DECEMBER 2014 [The story...
62 14 25
"I never knew what true love was until I met you. You are my everything."I owe you this one And I wish in the parallel world, let's not meet again D...
151K 5K 63
You will drown in the sweet sorrow of the passion.
1.7M 47.6K 62
To love a psycho, a psycho you must become. // COMPLETED // {WARNING: This fiction contains extreme violence, drug abuse, explicit sexual content an...