Damaged Heart

By DiaTheLit

My Works #2 //. Do you know the causes of my Damaged Heart? Mercedes knows the feeling of a heartbreak more... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
Chapter tweleve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
..the end?

chapter sixty seven

38.2K 1K 411
By DiaTheLit

wedding day 💍👰

*wedding dress in media*

Mercedes

"Baee you still maddd?" August asked as I getting dressed in some sweats.

"Yes!" I said as I put my hair into a ponytail. He came up behind me and kissed my cheek.

" why you mad?"

"You finger fucked me in the movies August. Had me moaning, looking like an idiot." I said hitting him in the chest, he chuckled.

"I'm sorry babay."

"No you're not." I said as I turned to him with my arms folded.

"Yeah I'm not." He said shrugging, I scoffed as I walked out.

"You can't be mad and marrying me today!" He said making me smile and butterflies flitter in my stomach.

"I'm not mad, I was kidding. I still wish you didn't do it ." I said he picked me up into a hug.

"It's ok babay!" He said.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as I played with his curls and kissed his nose.

"Ok!" Was all I could say. He kissed me on the lips before putting me down.

"Now what time is that um..wedding or whatever again?" He asked, I turned around and looked at him.

"I'm kidding , I'm kidding!" He said raising his hands up, I laughed.

"I gotta go get with the boys!" He grunted as he slipped his shoes on, I nodded.

"Same with me with the girls!" I said, he nodded.

"Yeah well..I guess I'll see you down the aisle at 1." He said with a wink.

"Guess you will." I said with a smirk."bye baby!" I said as I kissed his cheek before going out, getting my bag and keys going to my car.

"Hola people!" I said as I walked into the building.

"Hey!" They all said in union.

Alyssa and Chandra said as they were in the chair, getting their hair done. Brooklyn was over in the chairs , waiting.

Brooklyn was my maid of honor and Dre was August best man.

"Hey Hun, have you talked to Dre?" I asked low, she shook her head .

"Nah not since we all was together." She said tucking her lips. I nodded.

"I'm sorry." She waved me off.

"It's ok dont worry bout me, it's your special day!" She said with a smile, I smiled back.

"Yeahh. I'm excited and nervous!" I said as I looked straight ahead .

"I know you are but we're here for you!" She said .

I nodded as I took a deep breathe as I thought about just being officially married to August Alsina .

Even through all we been through , we still made it through to this moment. Wow!

After a while , Alyssa and Chandra hair was done.

"That's cute!" I said as I bounced their hair.

"Thanks!" Alyssa said bouncing it some more.

"Thank you, now you get in the chair!" Chandra said siting me down, I laughed as Brooke got in the other chair.

I knew I wanted to get a nice swirled bun hair style.

••

"This is gorgeous, thank you!" I said to the lady who did our hair, giving her a hug.

"You're welcome, congratulations. I hope everything go good!" She said with a smile as she swept.

I nodded.

"Thank you so much!" I said as we started walking out.

"It's 11:56 we gotta go!" Brooke said, we nodded as we got in the cars we came in and trailed each other to the place where the wedding was gonna be at.

I had all my stuff such as my dress , shoes etc in the back.

I bumped my head , stiffly not wanting to mess up my hair, to the radio as I played softly.

" Watch, it shatters ,it keeps shattering ,nothing matters. If it's no trust between these four walls And it's all built up on lies and falls , then it shatters." I sung to sevyn streeter shattered as I continued to drive.

After a while, we was at the ceremony building. I got out and got my stuff from the backseat, and started walking up to the building beside the girls.

"We gotta get this show on the road!" Alyssa squealed making me laugh.

We went in, going to the back room where we would be changing and doing our makeup.

"So lets see the dress, know we couldn't come since we were in class!" Chandra said with a slight pout, I nodded as I pulled it out the cover. They gasped.

"That's beautiful Mercedes, I can't wait for you to put it on and above all, for August to see it." She said with a wide grin, I nodded with a smile.

"I know right!! But thank you!" I said putting it back in the cover, don't wanna get NOTHING on that.

"Ok you first missy!" Brooke said pointing at me, I laughed as I hopped into the chair putting my hands in my lap.

She got out all the makeup and started putting on my foundation first.

Alyssa and Chandra started doing their own makeup as they were talking.

"I can't believe this, don't Grammy rose still got Drew?" Chandra asked she batted her eyes after applying mascara.

"Yeah she do, of course she's bringing him though." I said as I looked straight up from Brooke doing my mascara.

"Drew is adorable. I can't wait to have a baby!" Alyssa said, I scoffed.

"No you're not, dont rush it." I said with a slight laugh. "Drew is a blessing no doubt but he was not planned." I finished and batted my eyes, they nodded.

"Because August ass don't know the meaning of condom." Brooklyn said making us laugh.

"That's why I got on the pill." I said as Brooke applied my blush.

"I hope Zane don't want no kids!" Chandra said holding up a hand." I ain't finna do it." She said doing her lipstick.

"Zane seem like he would be a good dad, a crazy silly one but a good one." Brooke said .

"Yeah I bet y'all would name y'all child Rocket like pharrell." Alyssa said, Chandra scoffed as we chuckled.

"No . No names ,no kids." Chandra said as she turned around down with her makeup.

Brooke applied my lipstick.

"Tuck your lips." She said closing the cap. I tucked it and rubbed it. She got a paper towel, wiping around the edge of my lips.

"ok I'm done." She said smiling. I got up as I looked on the mirror.

"Aw thank you Brooke." I said giving her a hug, she hugged back.

"You're welcome baby!" She said.

"Come on and get in this dress!" Chandra said as she got it out the cover.

I took it as I went into a closed side room and took out my clothes.

Once I had them off, I slide the dress on, swaying into it.

"I'm glad I lost those few pounds." I said low to myself as I had it on.

I walked back on.

"Can someone zip up?" I asked.

Chandra zipped me up.

" Mercedes you look beautiful." Alyssa cooed, I smiled.

"Thank you Hun."

Chandra zipped it up and I adjusted it a little and was done.

"Here's your shoes!" Alyssa said ,handing them to me.

"Thank you!" I said as I took them and slid them on, leaning on the wall for support.

Brooke was doing her makeup and Chandra got her dress out.

"Ok it's 12:34 we gotta speed this up!" Brooke said.

They all got their dresses as they went into the side rooms and started getting dressed.

I took a deep breathe as the feeling started sinking in.

" I'm getting married." I mumbled. I felt my hands began to shake as I kept thinking bout it. I fanned my eyes as I felt tears burn them, tryin to keep the tears from falling and smearing my makeup.

I got out the bag that had my sheer and jewellery.

I put on my necklace and earrings first. Then I put the sheer into my hair as I flopped it over my face.

I looked at myself In the mirror.

Wow! This is really happening, it's not a dream.

I got my thoughts cut off as the girls came out.

"Aww Mercedes you look great!" Brooke said. I weakly smiled.

"Thank you.. You guys look gorgeous too." I said as I felt my eyes burn again. They gave me a hug as I weakly laughed and fanned my eyes.

"It's ok Hun!" Alyssa said rubbing my back, I smiled.

"Ok I know thanks!" I said.

Chandra looked out to the auditorium.

"Well..almost time." She said looking back.

Then I heard music start making me shake again.

"Oh my gosh!" I said , Brooke put her hand on my shoulder.

"It's gonna be ok, everything's gonna go fine!" She said with a smile.

"Well we'll see ya soon mrs Alsina!" Alyssa said, I smiled as they walked out ,bout to do their walk.

I paced around the room a little, taking deep breathe. It hurt I couldn't have my father walk me but I had my grandfather.

Too bad my mother couldn't come, even though she probably wouldn't have approved.

Mrs.Alsina didn't live to see this day. But all the people we did have here, that's what was all we could worry about.

I felt my heart start beating faster as I heard 'here comes the bride' music began to play.

I took a deep breathe as I made sure my face was covered.

I walked out to in front of the door in the back of the auditorium as my grandad came to my side with a smile. I smiled back.

"It's ok to be nervous, just know ain't nothin to worry about." He whispered to me, I nodded and mouthed 'thank you' as we started walking down the aisle.

I saw August standing there making it feel like it was only us two here. I saw him smiling as he held his hands in front of him. I looked down as I kept walking with my grandad then he helped me up on the step.

I looked up as I faced August. He stared at me , I could tell he was close to tears but they never did drop.

'You look beautiful' he mouthed. I smiled ,making him smile back.

"Good evening, and welcome to the ceremony that will unite The groom and The Bride in marriage.We gather here today to celebrate their union, and to honor their commitment to not just gazing at one another, but to looking outward together in the same direction.Today The groom and The Bride proclaim their love to the world, and we rejoice with and for them."

"In marriage, we give ourselves freely and generously into the hands of the one we love, and in doing so, each of us receives the love and trust of the other as our most precious gift. But even as that gift is shared by two people who are in love, it also touches the friends and family members who in various ways support and contribute to the relationship. "

"All of you are The groom and The Bride's community, and each of you has played some part in bringing them to this moment. This is why gathering as a community is such an important part of a wedding ceremony. Because The groom and The Bride are now taking a new form as a married couple, and in this form, they become part of their community in a new way."

The groom and The Bride, we are here to remember and rejoice with you and to recount with one another that it is love that guides us on our path,and to celebrate as you begin this journey together It is in this spirit that you have come here to today to exchange these vows." The officiant said.

"The groom, repeat after me.." he started, August nodded.

" I The groom take you the Bride to be my wife" .

" I The groom take you The Bride to be my wife" . August repeated.

"I promise above all else to live in truth with you."

"and to communicate fully and fearlessly."

"I give you my hand and my heart ."

"as a sanctuary of warmth and peace."

"and pledge my love, devotion, faith and honor."

"as I join my life to yours."
"as I join my life to yours." August finished. 'Long ass speech' he mouthed to me . I had to keep from laughing.

I had to say it too, back to August in a bride form .

"For thousands of years lovers have exchanged rings as a token of their vows.These simple gold bands are not of great value in themselves,but are made precious by our wearing of them.Your rings say that even in your uniqueness you have chosen to be bound together. "

Let these rings also be a sign that love has substance as well as soul,a present as well as a past, and that, despite its occasional sorrows,love is a circle of happiness, wonder, and delight. But before we do the ringing, do we have anyone who object to this marriage?" The officiant asked. We looked around as no one moved til the doors bust open ..

"Bout time I've found yo ass, August this is your baby and I got papers to prove it!!" Gigi yelled as she walked in holding a newborn boy. Everyone got quiet and stared at August. I turned my head slowly to him.

"August what th-" I got cut off by somebody else coming in.

"Oh ok so August you gonna have sex with me 2 days ago then run off and get married." Some stripper looking girl yelled as she came in, popping gum.

The crowd gasped as I shook my head.

"August you had sex with her?" I asked sternly looking at him, he looke down at me as he was lost for words.

"Answer!!" I yelled close to tears.

"Y-yeah but I was drunk!"

I shook my head.

"Can't believe this.." I mumbled. I wipe my face as I looked up." I'm sorry there won't be a wedding today...but it may be a funeral!" I said glaring at August as I picked my dressed up storming through Gigi and the other girl, going outside.

I took off my sheer ,throwing it. I snatched my hair out the bun, letting my straighten hair fall to my face as my heart began to ache from the tears that were bout to come . I threw off my shoes as I ran out in the open ,to by a tree.

I sat under it as I looked over the lake, and let the tears start to fall as I put my head into hands. I felt my body began to shake as I cried harder.

"Calm down Mercedes, maybe it just wasn't meant to be." I mumbled to myself , only making me cry harder.

I looked at my hands as I saw black from my mascara smearing but I didn't care.

I put my head back in my hands as I continued to cry softly into them and I felt a shadow come over me.

"Mercedes.." I looked up and saw August with a sympathetic expression.

"Don't talk to me August , you are such a fucking asshole . How could you do this to me AGAIN after everything we been through!!" I yelled, he nodded as he tucked his lips.

"I know I'mma asshole. I'm so sorry Mercedes, if I could take it all back I would Mercedes-" I cut him off.

"But you can't!" I said sternly looking up at him. I saw Gigi and that other girl walk up behind him, making me roll my eyes.

"But I can't." He said, " but I know I still wanna be witchu and I think we can work through this Mercedes , I really think we can. I also know you deserve so much betta' you don't deserve ta be outchea' cryin' on a day like this..ya should be smilin', laughin'. Ya deserve everythang Mercedes but unfortunately I can't give ya dat. But I could try, if we try this one mo' time Mercedes. Ya eitha gonna ride or you won't.." He finished off.

I wiped my face as I looked up at him and saw Gigi smirking behind him while the other girl popped her gum ,rolling her eyes. That's when I knew my answer to reply to him with...

"I won't."

YunginDiamond™

©2014 all copyrights reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.1K 33
This story is about a girl named Asia who lives with her father and is abused by him. One day she gets really hurt and left her house. Who will she r...
2.9M 167K 73
My works #12 //. Part One : All I've ever wanted was to be Accepted, rather by others close to me or even just my mom. Part Two : It's just some thi...
114 26 41
Heartstrings Torn: Navigating the Conflict Between Love and Fear In this emotional rollercoaster of a book, Seraphina finds herself caught in a battl...
470 30 44
She is his oxygen, his lifeline. He is a drug that she gets addicted to over and over. 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶 People say love causes you to d...