Sway(Wattys 2015)

By Misswaters7

Rogue winters a beautiful 17 year old And Ivan Stone the greatest and most feared vampire to ever live Wh... More

Go!
Work hard
Dinner is served
Apologise
Chosen one
Arrival
Hide and seek
How did you know
Golden girl
Show time
Grind on me
Story time
Whats wrong with you?
Big mouth
Runner Runner
Pack up
Pit stop
Berries and leafs
Nothing to me
Pots and pans
Follow the leader
Ouch!
Confused
Important
I want it
Enter if you dare
Meet and greet
Predictable
Dizziness
Home sweet home
Payback
Its my house
Change of plan
Woah
No drama
Two can play that game
Jealous much
Heartless
Let me taste
A quick run
Ive seen it all before
Backlash
Catch me
Our?
Please
Fangs
We made it
Alarm bells
My turn
The change
No way
Two faced
Decisions
Advice
Late
Excited
Diamonds
Thief
Thats not mine
Chilled
Doubt
White dress
Not as planned
Make up
Shadow man
Blame
Where are you?
Where are you 'pt2'
Over due
Identity
Mind reader
Weird
Talk it out
Crimson red
True colours
Decision
Goodbye
Epilogue
Whats the deal?
Comp& sway 2

Deal with the devil

124K 4.7K 290
By Misswaters7

"Question 1"

"I'm not answering anything so don't bother"

"I'll make a deal with you ok, if you answer 5 questions I'll tell you something no one else knows"

"Not even the boys?" I challenge

"Nope just me,deal?"

"What's with you and all these deals"

"Do we have a deal?" before I answer I stop and think about what I'm doing, do I risk the embarrassment or find out a secret that no one else knows. The questions might not be that bad and if he tells me his secret I could use it against him.

"Alright deal"

"Good"

"So...." I take a sip from my drink ,to distract myself from the torture I was about to experience.

"You ever kissed a boy?" it would be useless lying to him , I made a deal and I was going to keep it.

"Yes I have actually"

"Tongue?" He pressures.

"Once"

"Question 2"

"Woah that's question number 3"

"No it isn't"

"Yes it is, there were two questions asked"

"Fine, don't cry about it"

"I won't"

"So does that mean you've had a boyfriend or are you one of those sluts"

"Excuse me,I was not a slut and yes I've had a boyfriend"

"What about sex?"

"No I haven't"

"Last question"

"That's 5"

"I have one left ,the boyfriend thing was just out of curiosity"

"Whatever"

"How do I make you feel?" That was the question I did NOT want to hear, I had to think of something else ,I knew my heart was beginning to race just thinking about what to say. The thing was I had no idea how he made me feel, his intimidating and belittling behaviour makes me feel stupid but angry at the same time, but whenever he's smiles it makes me weak at knees.But I'm certain that there's no feelings there, he brings more trouble then it's worth, Ivan Stone is beyond broken and there's no one who can fix him.

"Well at least I know I make you speechless"

"You don't make me feel anything except angry"

"I'm sorry did you say horny" he joked whilst pulling on his ear.

"No"

"Do I make you weak in the knees"

"No!" my heart was beating so fast it was like he read my mind.

"Liar.Your hearts beating so fast , I can see it thumping thru your shirt"

"It's because you're aggregating me"

"Oh Rogue, you have no idea what I'm capable off, what I could do.All it takes is a little touch and it will send you over the edge , you'll be craving my touch even my very presence, you'll be putty in my hands just like every other female to walk this earth"

"Enough"

"There's no point trying to hide it , I know it's true, consider it a vampire thing"

"You don't know what you're talking about"

His ego was one of his many flaws and it was driving me insane.

"Oh but I do my love, I know how your little brain works, don't you see I win"

"What are you talking about" I ask with my eyebrows furrowed.

"The one thing you swore to never do, you let your guard down, you trusted me and now I'm in your head"

"Shut up!" I snap

"Make me!" He taunts

"Im not playing your stupid games"
I quickly interrupt ,I get up from the chair and stomp out of the cafe.Im going to be stuck with him for a week, I need to stay away from him ,he's already in my head.I walk straight to the car, instead of getting in the front I got in the back and waited for them to come back. They both shortly returned with bags full of food and other supply's, Nicole got I'm the back with me and Colt got in the front.Ivan suddenly appeared in the drivers seat causing me and Nicole to jump.

Once again we were off ,me and Nicole talked for a little while before we both began to get sleepy.

When I woke up it was dark outside , I couldn't see our surroundings but it was so quite.

"Where are we?"

"The forest" Colt replied, the car came to a stop.Both of the boys got out of the car,i tried to wake Nicole but she wouldn't budge, instead Colt opened the door and carried her out. I also got out the car.

The car lights lit up the forest but there was nothing there, Ivan stepped forward he picked up a sharp object and cut his hand , he let the blood drip onto the floor.Out of no where a cottage appeared, it was too dark to describe the outside but I was guessing it was wooden and old.

"Stay here" Ivan said whilst he walked towards the door. The door opened and a dark figure walked out, they talked for a little while before Ivan returned.

"We can stay here ,until they have the cure.Take Nicole in Colt " Colt nodded his head and walked towards the cottage.I was about to go in until I remember we left our bags in the car, I turned back round and went to the car to help Ivan with the bags.

I avoided conversation as I dragged some bags into the cottage.It was what I expected when I stepped inside ,it was a typical cottage there were wooden yet modern furniture around the room, fireplaces ,pictures ,bedrooms it looked like a normal house besides all the positions , voodoo equipment and funny smells.

A middle aged women walked towards us dressed in a long skirt, belly top and scarf.

"Hello I'm Rosalie, Ivan informed me of your problem, you are all more then welcome to stay here until I have prepared the potion"

Vote and comment !!!!!xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1M 373K 73
[book one] The game was simple: A contest comprised of three unique challenges, designed to test a human's strength physically and mentally, their pe...
863K 18.8K 26
"Are you afraid of me?" His words came out in a whimper and I flinched away from him. He finally let his forehead rest against mine as he sighed. "Yo...
852 31 5
one night at 2am, you find yourself in the presence of alex, a handsome and mysterious vampire. his charm is undeniable- and while you try to keep yo...
2M 52.8K 30
Sophia Frost is a cold, charming and secretly sweet woman. However she's a Rogue with no desire to be apart of any pack, not again. See, she used to...