My Little Buddy Thor (Avenger...

By RockNRow23

Thor always loved being a little and all the avengers treated him like a little even the villains treated him... More

Authors Note
Prologue
Being Little
New Babies?!
BabySitting
The Wakanda Trip
Loki and Antman
ANNOUNCEMENT
Nightmares
Babysitting Part 2
The Mystery of Clint
A Normal Day...Sort Of
RIP STAN LEE 1922-2018
The Great Day PT.1
The Great Day PT. 2
Christmas
The Superbowl
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
The Littles Get Kidnapped
8k reads
The Park(Cap x The Littles)
Announcement
Coming Soon
CAUTION
Endgame
Announcement
Alone(Quill and Gamora Chapter)
Tony's Switch(Big and Little Side)
ANNOUNCEMENT
The Littles and Rhodey
BIG Announcement(It's worth it this time)
Important Announcement
The Water Park and the Movies (Cap X Bucky)
Open to Requests
Caution
Far From Home
Update
Time Out
A Breaking News Announcement
My Announcement(I hope you understand)
The Party
Announcment (I'm Sorry)
THE NEW TOWER
The Play Date
The Sleepover
BUCKY, QUILL, AND SAM
Requests Are Closed
YAY! Another Part!
Peter Is Sick Again
RIP KOBE BRYANT(1978-2020)
A Sequel?
Home Alone?
The Drawing
ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT( WHOOPIE 🙄)
THE BAD DAY
Growing Struggles
ALL GROWN UP
A NICE AND NORMAL DAY
THE KIDS
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU GUYS
SHOULD I WRITE A SEQUEL?

The Taken

365 8 0
By RockNRow23

It was night and Scott was sleeping on the floor and Hope was helping her parents with some experiments to do stuff.  Hope was tired and so she took a break for a little bit. So, she brought Scott to his room and he was put in his crib. Hope went back to the lab to work with her parents on what they were doing and then after 3 minutes she decides she wanted to go to bed. And she did. Hope went upstairs and then went into Scott's room even though he was already asleep and then she kissed him on the forehead and said "Goodnight" and then went to her room to go to sleep. As Hope was sleeping she heard a loud crash and it was coming from the window that was in the livingroom. She wanted to know what they wanted and so she opened her bedroom door a tiny crack open so that she could see what they were grabbing. And so she noticed that the person walked into Scott's room and it came out it had Scott in their hands. Hope was panicking and then she opened the door and started a fight, but that back fired and she was taken too. Hope realized she had her phone and so she called Steve and she was panicking really hard.

"STEVE! HELP US. SOME PERSON IS KIDNAPPING US AND WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. LOOK I'LL TELL YOU OUR LOCATION AS SOON AS WE KNOW WHERE WE ARE GOING. YOU HAVE TO HURRY WHEN I TELL YOU THE PLACE. OK?" Hope yelled cause she was panicking. And so Hope told Steve where the place was and then after that there was static and then the call ended. Steve put the phone down and then he called an emergency meeting.

"EVERYONE! EMERGENCY MEETING!" Steve said. As they were coming down they were concerned. 

"What's this about Steve?" Natasha asked.

"Hope and Scott were taken by someone and we have to save them." Steve said.

"So, we have to save tic tac and his girl?" Sam asked.

"Yes." Steve said. 

"Should we bring the littles with us?" Mantis asked.

"Yes, but they have to stay in the jet. And someone has to watch them." Steve said.

"But who will watch them?" Drax asked. Everyone looked at Peter. Peter was confused and then he had a shocked face.

"Me, why me? How about Vision?" Peter asked.

"Well, how about you and Vision take turns like multi task and then one of you goes up and takes care of the littles for a few minutes to see what they need and then go back down to fight so then you guys can have a bit of fighting time while also taking care of the littles and then once Hope and Scott are up there Hope will take care of the littles." Steve said.

"Seems fair." Vision said.

"Sounds good." Peter said. 

"So, it's settled then. Peter and Vision are going to help while also be fighting with us and save Scott and Hope." Steve said. And then everyone got into their superhero suits and they got the littles buckled into their carseats and then they went to save Hope and Scott. 

                                           *Meanwhile in the Layer of the Villain"

The lights were super bright like if a police officer was interrogating a suspect after a robbery or a crime happened. It was a big room with tons of lights and Hope and Scott were tied to a chair. Scott was panicking so much that he went deeper into his headspace making his age go lower. He went from 3 years old to at least a 1 year old. Hope was trying to figure out an escape plan so that incase Cap and everyone don't come they at least have a way to get out. While Hope was thinking Scott was so deep in his headspace that he wanted cuddles and he was about to cry. And so Hope grabbed his binky even though she was tied up because she is pretty flexable and so, with her awesome powers she quickly put the pacifier in Scott's mouth and he calmed down. Hope was relieved and then all of a sudden Hope heard a voice. Scott couldn't cause he was more interested in cuddles and being in his headspace that he didn't really care that much about what was happening.  

"Hello. I don't think we have ever met. I am Red Skull." Red Skull said coming out from the shadows.   

"What do you want with us?" Hope asked.

"I don't want anything from you. This was all part of a brilliant plan to get revenge on Captain America. My henchman snatched you and your friend and that we let you phone call Captain America to lure him and his friends over so that me and him could have a proper fight." Red Skull said.

"You fiend." Hope said. After about 5 seconds Scott fell asleep tied to the chair with his pacifier in his mouth. 

"It looks like your Freund is asleep." Red Skull said. Hope looked at Scott who was sleeping and she smiled. 

"Look, can you at least just untie Scott so that he could sleep on the floor at least?" Hope asked. 

"I would like to ,but not right now cause I want to see that Captain America sees you both tied up." Red Skull said. 

                                                 *20 Minutes Later*

It took a while, but the ceiling broke from Rocket's awesome skill of blowing stuff up and down came everyone who wasn't a little. And Peter and Groot stayed with the littles as per usual when they couldn't join the fight. Peter was angry about how he couldn't fight and Groot just didn't really care. The littles were asleep just like Scott. Falcon untied Scott and flew up to the jet and put the sleeping Scott in a carseat and then went back down and then proceeded to help out. Falcon then untied Hope and then she flew up to the jet so that Falcon could fight. After about half an hour of fighting everyone was tired except for Captain America and Red Skull. Everyone was in the jet except for them. 

"Hallo Captain America. Very nice to see you again." Red Skull said.

"What do you want Red Skull?" Cap asked.

"Revenge! I want revenge. I want to see you dead Captain America." Red Skull said. And so they fought for hours ending with Red Skull aborting the mission and Cap winning. "I'll get you next time Captain America if it's the last thing I'll do!" Red Skull yelled. And then he took off. Cap went to the jet and then they all went back to the tower. 

"You guys ok?" Rhodey asked. 

"We're fine." Hope said.

"You guys want to crash at our place?" Cap asked. 

"That's nice of you, but I don't think there is anymore room since all of you live there." Hope said.

"Don't worry we'll make room for you and Scott." Cap said.

"Thank you. We are super grateful." Hope said. And then they went back to the tower.

                             *Back At the Tower*  

"Feels good to be home so that I can work on more weapons." Rocket said.  Cap set up a place for Hope and Scott and then after a few minutes the littles finally woke up. 

"Daddy." Bucky said smiling. Cap smiled back and was happy to see that his baby was happy to see him.  And so the 6 littles were playing with the toys and they were super happy. By the time it was about 8:00pm it was time for the littles to go to bed. 

"Time for bed boys." Cap said.

"Aww." Scott said.

"But I can't." Thor said.

"Me toos." Loki said.

"No bed." Tony said.

"No bedtime pwease." Bucky said. Peter just made babbling sounds, but they were angry sounds cause he didn't want to go to bed either. 

"I could read you guys a story." Cap said. And then they gave up being mad cause they loved stories so much. And so they got into their pjs and they went to sleep waiting for Cap's story. "Ok, ready for the story?" Cap asked. The 6 littles shook their heads yes. Quill was drinking his bottle of milk while the others were relaxing.  "Ok, there once was 6 musicians named Bucky, Tony, Thor, Loki, Scott, and Quill." Cap said starting his story. 

"Hey that's my name." Bucky said.

"And my name too." Tony said. Cap smiled and then continued with his story. Once Cap finished his story all 6 littles were asleep. Cap closed the door and went back out to all the others and they talked for a good solid hour until Black Widow decided that she was going to bed and then everyone decided that they were tired too and then they went to bed. Cap was the last one to go to bed.

                                                     *The Next Day*

Everyone was awake. The littles were up and playing with their toys and they were having a great time. Some of the others were either drinking coffee or eating breakfast.  After a while Hope decided that her and Scott should head back to help Hank Pym with some lab stuff and so Cap got Scott into a carseat and then drove Hope and Scott to the lab. Once they got there Scott made grabby fingers to Hope and so, Hope carried Scott and of course Hope was thankful for saving her and Scott and then after they went in Cap left.  Once Cap got back to the tower everyone was gone except for Scarlett Witch and Vision and the 5 littles.

"Where is everyone?" Cap asked.

"They went to the mall to just get stuff that they don't need." Scarlett Witch said. Cap wasn't surprised.

"Of course they did. When they get back we are going to have a meeting about this cause there is like going to be no room left if they get big things." Cap said.

"But this facility is pretty big. I measured it." Vision said. "Ok, but still we can't have a whole lot of stuff." Cap said. The 6 littles were watching TV and Cap just smiled knowing that they were ok.  And then he took a nap. Once everyone came back he called a meeting which lasted about half an hour cause Cap had to explain everything. And then after that everyone went back to what they were doing. After a while Bucky went up to Cap.

"Daddy. I bowred." Bucky said muffling through his pacifier.

"I know bud. What do you want to do?" Cap asked.

"We go to the pawk." Bucky said.

"That sounds like a great idea. Maybe we could invite the rest of the littles too." Cap said. Bucky really liked that idea and then it was settled. Cap and the 5 littles were going to have a day all to themselves. Bucky ran to the toy room and he told the other 4 littles that they were going to the park and they were excited. And so they all got their shoes and hoodies on and they went with Cap to the park...

German:

HALLO:Hello

Freund: Friend  

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS. I'M SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN WRITING THAT MUCH. I'LL TRY TO WRITE MORE. BUT I'M BACK. IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKES(GRAMMAR OR SOMETHING ELSE) THEN I'M SORRY. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR CHAPTERS THEN PLEASE PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS BELOW. I'LL TRY TO GET BACK TO WRITING.  1 MONTH TILL ENDGAME. SUPER EXCITED. ANYWAY, I'M SORRY I HAD TO DELETE THE BOHRAP AGEPLAY BOOK. HAD TO DELETE IT CAUSE IT WAS TRASH. ANYWAY, HAVE A GREAT DAY. R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 557 23
~~Completed~~ Margaret had arrived almost 6 months ago now to visit her friend Natasha. After being rescued from the Red Room when she was just a you...
813K 15.9K 200
You and the Avengers.
36.6K 640 18
I've been given Inspiration to write a Story about Tony being a little. Pls Don't think I'm Stealing your Ideas, All you guys who do write stories ab...
1.3K 80 19
Your life changes forever when your brother and best friend go off to fight in the war. What will happen to you when you have to face everything with...