The Great Day PT. 2

Peter and Groot were really surprised at what they saw. Both boys screamed.They saw Quill watching Sesame Street on the TV while he had a red and orange pacifier in his mouth while he was coloring. It was a few minutes before Quill looked and saw Groot and Peter standing in the doorway just staring at him with wide eyes. Quill's mouth quivered up and he was about to cry ,but then just as he was about to cry Groot made a cradle with his tree branches so that he could calm Quill.

"I AM GROOT(Don't just stand there come over and help)." Groot said to Peter. 

"Oh yeah, sorry." Peter said and then he went over to Groot who was rocking Quill slowly so that he could calm down. After a few minutes of rocking Quill, he fell asleep. Groot carried Quill into his bed and put a pacifier in Quill's mouth and then Peter and Groot were standing in the doorway smiling at the sleeping Quill before closing the door and leaving all 6 littles to sleep. "We'll get him a caretaker later. Wanna play another round?" Peter said.

"I am Groot(You're right we'll get him a caretaker later and also you're on)." Groot said. And so they started another round of 2K19. 

                                 *A Few Hours Later*

Peter and Groot were finally asleep and all of the hotel room was quiet. It was 3:00 AM when the rest of the avengers got back from a big night of drinking, gambling, and dancing. They thought it was great. Once the door closed Peter and Groot woke up. 

"Huh? What's going on? What's happening?" Peter asked a tiny bit panicked.

"I Am Groot(Yeah, What's happening)?" Groot said. They were startled by the sight of the rest of the avengers. They were so tired that they thought they were angels. Peter and Groot went to the kitchen to splash some water on to their faces to wake them up which of course worked. And so when they saw the others they weren't as scared anymore. 

"It's just you guys. Whew, I thought you guys were angels and I died." Peter said.

"I AM Groot(Same here)." Groot said. 

" You're ok. You're not dead. Anyway, we're off to bed. Go to bed Peter and Groot." Cap said.

"Yes sir." Peter said.

"I Am Groot(Sure)." Groot said. And so everyone went to bed. As Peter and Groot were going to bed Peter grabbed Groot's hand and went into Peter's room for a secret meeting. "I am Groot(What is this about Peter)?" Groot said.

"Well, when should we tell them about Mr. Quill being a little?" Peter asked.

"I Am Groot(I don't know, how about when they are fully awake)" Groot said.

"Good Idea. See ya. Night buddy. 'Nother game tomorrow?" Peter said.

"I am Groot(Sure we can play again. Night buddy)." Groot said and then he went to his room. Peter and Groot both slept until their alarms went off to get up.

                                     *8:00 AM*

Peter and Groot's alarms went off and they got up and they were still tired ,but they wanted to play another game of 2K19. And so they grabbed some orange juice and water and they just sat down on the couch drinking their drinks while everyone else was sitting at the table. It was awkwardly quiet for about 5 minutes until Vision broke the tension.

"So, how's life?" Vision asked.

"It's good." Everyone said. 

"How was your day with Quill and the 5 littles?" Gamora asked.

"It was good. We had a great time." Peter said while Groot was nodding his head in agreement. But before they could get back to drinking their drinks Vision scanned Peter and Groot and he found that they were hiding a secret from them. Once Peter and Groot finished their game of 2K19 they went to Quill's room and they looked to see if anyone was watching and then they closed the door. Vision was suspicious.  In the living room the 5 littles were playing and hanging out having a great time. Peter and Groot were still in Quill's bedroom. It had been hours before Peter and  Groot finally came out of Quill's room. They headed back to the living room.