The Great Day PT.1

Everyone was confused about what Cap and Rhodey were thinking ,but it had to be good if it took them this long to think of something to do. It was total silence. Cap and Rhodey's smiles turned into a "please guess before I go insane" face. The others noticed Cap and Rhodey's facial expression and they all sighed and they started to guess.

"Alright, we'll guess." Natasha said.

"Are we going to blow stuff up? I know I would." Rocket asked.

"Are we going to a park and watch the kids play on the playground equipment?" Gamora asked.

"Wherever we're going is it fun?" Sam asked.

"No. No. And yes." Cap said. Everyone couldn't  guess anymore and they gave up trying to guess where they were going.

"We give up. Tell us where we are going." Bruce and Clint said.

"We are going to take a vacation in Los Angeles, California." Rhodey said. Everyone was confused.

"Why Los Angeles?" Drax asked.

"Yes, why Los Angeles?" Mantis asked.

"Why go on a vacation?" Sam asked.

"What about people who need help from any villain  that comes here to New York?" Peter asked.

"And what about the 4 littles?" Natasha asked.

"Indeed. What are we going to do about them Captain Rogers?" Vision asked.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine. I mean we have our very own private plane that can have up to the normal seating when you go on an airplane and there are seats for the 4 littles. And I found a 5 star hotel that we can live in while we are vacationing and if an enemy tries to get into the tower I put an alarm system and it traps the enemy in a sealed box which is taken to a secret location where they will stay there along with all the other enemies we've captured. And also we have the suite room at the hotel. And we have the essentials for going on vacation and we all have tons of money so whatever we do it's coming out of your pockets along with mine. Is everyone good with the plan now?" Cap said. Everyone nodded even though they weren't paying attention.

"Sorry. I lost you after you said the word suite." Quill said. Cap sighed and he had everyone pack and get ready for their flight. Bruce had to wake up Thor so that he could get new clothes on the sleepy boy. Thor was a bit fussy and so were the other 3 littles since they were very tired.

"Come on bud. Don't worry, Uncle Cap said that Scott was coming too." Bruce said to Thor. Quill heard this and he was shocked.

"Come on. Now we have to take care of 5 littles. It's hard enough that we have to take care of 4." Quill said. 

"I Am Groot.(Get Rexd Quill)" Groot said.

"Shut up." Quill said. And then he started loading the luggage on to the plane. Once everyone was ready Cap put the 4 littles into their car seats and they headed out. 

"What about Hope and Scott?" Clint asked.

"They're gonna meet us there." Cap said. And so they went on their  to Los Angeles. After about 5-9 hours they finally got to LA and to there hotel. Once they got to their room they met up with Scott and Hope and they went to the suite room in the hotel. And so everyone slept due to the fact that everyone was tired and that they had a big day of touring. They decided to go to the park and just relax breathing in the beautiful Los Angeles fresh air. After a few minutes of that they went to a comic book store that was near and it had loads of comics that they could read. There were even comics about themselves. They were so excited that they grabbed whatever they wanted and they bought it. Later in the day they were about to go to a club to hang out and get drinks, but they knew they couldn't bring the 5 littles and so they asked Quill to take care of them. Quill didn't want to  ,but before he could tell them that they already left.

"I hate this. But if it means that you guys just hang out and don't really bother me then that's good with me." Quill said before going into the livingroom to watch TV. There he saw Peter and Groot playing videogames and he was wondering why they wren't at the club ,but then he realized that they also weren't old enough. And so Quill just went to his room and he just watched TV in the bedroom. 

                                          *1 Hour Later*

"Damn it Groot. You always win." Peter said.

"I Am Groot(Your Damn Right I always win)." Groot said.

"It's been a while I wonder how the littles are doing and Mr. Quill." Peter said.

"I am Groot.(We should check on them)." Groot said.

"You're right. I'll go check on the 5 littles and you go check on Mr. Quill." Peter said.

"I Am Groot(I'm On it Bro)." Groot said. And so Peter went to check on the 5 boys and Groot went to check on Quill. Once Peter got to the room he saw the 5 boys hanging out and trying not to fall asleep ,but they were anyways. Once Groot went to Quill's room he saw something so surprising that his eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "I AM GROOT!(COME HERE MAN I FOUND SOMETHING)." Groot yelled to get Peter's attention. Peter rushed over there and caught up to Groot.

"What's the matter Groot?" Peter asked. Groot didn't talk he just pointed and once Peter looked his jaw dropped too. They were in for a surprise....

THIS IS PART 1 OF A 2 PARTER SO IF THIS SEEMS A LITTLE SHORT THAT IS CAUSE I'M GONNA MAKE PART 2. I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS BOOK AS MUCH AS I AM AND ANYWAY PUT YOUR SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AND ALSO IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKES I'M SORRY. ANYWAY. HAVE A GREAT DAY. ALL THE LOVE. R