The Sleepover

*A/N: Sorry if the picture is blurry*

A few hours later all 6 littles were waking up. They yawned and they were rubbing their eyes and  to their surprise they saw Groot and Peter sitting on the couch. They were confused too.

"Whats are you doing on the couch?" Tony asked Peter. 

"Well we were gonna watch TV while you guys were taking a nap. And also to wait for you guys to be awake so we could tell you a surprise." Peter said.  All 6 littles were interested now that Peter said surprise. 

"Whats the suwrpwrise?" Thor asked.

"Yeah whats is it?" Loki asked.

"Ok, the surprise is that Scott is sleeping over and you can hang out with him more." Peter said.

"I Am Groot(Surprise!)" Groot said.  The littles were super happy that they could hang out with Scott more. They started cheering and jumping around and acting crazy.  And while the littles were acting all crazy Peter and Groot were sitting on the couch and watching TV. They were watching TV for 5-15 minutes and then they both fell asleep. And then Thor noticed that Peter and Groot were asleep and so  they got Loki to prank them by drawing on their faces. The 6 littles all quietly laughed when Loki was done with the prank.  And so after a few more minutes Peter and Groot woke up and they didn't see what was on their faces and the 6 littles quietly giggled some more and Peter and Groot were confused, but they didn't care and so they went back upstairs.  Once Peter and Groot left all 6 littles were laughing their butts off. 

"That was the gweatest pwank evewr Woki." Scott said. But then after 5 minutes Tony wasn't impressed anymore.

"I coulds do bettwer then dat." Tony said.  Everyone stared at Tony this time. 

"Oh weally. You cans do bettwer?" Loki said trying to be sarcastic. 

"Yeah. I cans." Tony said. 

"You wanna chawwenge me Tony?" Loki asked. 

"Yeah. I do." Tony said. 

"Ok then. Your on fwiend." Loki said. And then Tony and Loki shook hands and they started the challenge. Bucky didn't want to go with them to see the pranks. He just stayed in the playroom and hung out with Quill cause they were having a good time. Bucky and Quill were playing patty cake and other games that Quill knew how to play.  They were having a great time.  

"Wanna get out of your wocker and pway and watch TV with me?" Bucky asked Quill. Quill smiled and he made happy baby sounds. Bucky knew that meant that Quill wanted to do that and so Bucky got Quill out of his baby rocker and they played patty cake on the floor. And once Bucky tickled Quill both of them were in a laughing fit and they were having a great time. 

                                                              Meanwhile Upstairs 

"Ok, the first prank is that you have to draw a  face on Cap." Loki said. 

"Easy Peasy Woki." Tony said.  And so while Cap was taking a nap on the couch Tony grabbed a marker and drew on Cap's face. "There. Alls done." Tony said. Loki was smirking this time. "Twy something harder next time." Tony said. They were pranking a lot back and forth while Thor and Scott were watching.  At some point Thor and Scott had popcorn and drinks while watching Loki and Tony prank the others.  After about 30 minutes of pranking when it was Tony's turn it was about to take a turn. The 4 littles were in the kitchen where Vision was making dinner for the others and so Loki gave Tony 2 chocolate bars and then the prank was going in effect. 

"I dare you to prank everyone by putting these 2 chocolate bars in the spaghetti and then mix it in." Loki said. Thor and Scott's jaws dropped. 

"Youwre gonna get killed." Scott said.