Endgame

With half of the population gone Cap didn't know what to do. The littles were safe, but now even some of his teammates were turning into dust. (A/N: I know that they all turn to dust in Infinity War, but I just wanted them to be kept alive until this moment) The only survivors were Cap, Black Widow, Hawkeye who changed his identity to Ronin, Bruce, War Machine, and the littles. The 5 littles were told to stay in their rooms until they could figure what was happening, but as they were about to go into their rooms they heard a car honk and outside was Scott Lang or as everyone knows him as his superhero name Antman. 

"Can u pwease let me in and get the doowr down?" Scott asked. He was still in his headspace. 

"When was this recorded?" Cap asked.

"That's our front door." Natasha said.

"Aww, Just let the poor kid in." Bruce said. And so without hesitation Cap opened the door and Scott went inside. Cap, Natasha, and Bruce met him at the door.  "Hang out with Cap and Nat for right now , Ok?" Bruce said. Scott shook his head and he hung out with Cap and Natasha trying to explain everything that happened. Bruce went down to his lab where he was working on a new experiment to  make him Bruce and Hulk at the same time. It would be called Professor Hulk. After Scott explained everything Cap and Natasha took him to where the other littles were and they all hung out together. 

"Scott!" Thor said with excitement.

"Scotty." Tony said with a slight smile. The rest of the littles just said hello to each other. And they were having a great time. Meanwhile, Cap and Natasha tried to see who was still out there who wasn't affected by the snap. And of course they found a few people. Rocket was finding something and Nebula was still in space. Rhodey was looking for something to do to help. And Okoye was still in Wakanda. And Valkyre was in New Asguard working and trying to protect the people. Cap then grabbed the littles from the room and then they met up with the others at a secret place to make plans and try and get the others back. 

"How are we gonna get them back Cap?" Natasha asked.

"I don't know, but we have to do something." Cap said. While they were thinking Scott had an idea.  And so he told his idea to the other littles and they liked it and so they went over to the others and they just stood there. Nebula noticed.

"Cap, the 6 littles are right behind you." Nebula said. Cap turned and saw that they were all looking at him with smiles on their faces. Cap smiled too. 

"What do you guys want?" Cap asked. "Do you want food or toys?" Cap asked.

"No." Bucky said.

"We have a plan." Tony said. 

"I saw my mommy do this and she and Hank made a quantum wealm. And it's wike time twavel." Scott said. 

"So, your saying that we should time travel?" Rhodey asked.

"That's cowrect." Tony said.  Cap thought about it.

"Actually, that's not a bad idea. You see if we all go to the past then we can retrieve the stones and then we could save the universe from being dusted." Cap said. Everyone were hesitant at first, but they soon agreed and they went to make it as soon as they found Bruce. They were looking for Bruce until finally they found him at a restaurant and he was not Bruce. He was the Hulk. 

"Hey guys." Bruce said. Everyone was confused. "Oh this, I combined the brains and the brawn and so now I'm Professor Hulk. Anyway, what do you guys need?" Bruce said.

"Ok, first you were in your lab all day. How did you get out? and two why would you make professor hulk?" Rhodey asked.

"Ok. First thing is that I snuck out of the tower when I was done to get food. And two I just thought it was a great idea instead of me and hulk fighting which side I mean you know what happened in infinity war. Hulk wouldn't come out and we lost. This makes it better." Bruce said. Rhodey just shrugged his shoulders and just went on with his day. After that they went to a warehouse that had the quantum realm stuff and they began testing and of course that lead to some stuff happening to Scott, but they fixed it. And then Tony found Cap's shield and gave it back to him.

"I fixed it when I was in my big headspace a few months ago." Tony said handing the shield to Cap.  Cap leaned close to Tony's ear and he spoke.

"Next time just tell me or Clint when your gonna be in big headspace. Ok?" Cap said to Tony. Tony nodded and then Cap smiled about getting his shield back. After that everyone got to have lunch which of course was tacos and Scott and Bruce smiled about it. And so after that everyone got quantum realm suits on and they went back in time to get the stones which was kind of a bust at first, but then they got to see each other from back then . And then all of a sudden Cap had to fight his past self. Cap's past self thought that future Cap was Loki in disguise.  And so they fought knocking Past Cap out.  Cap looking at himself was like pretty satisfied. "That is America's ass." Cap said running away from the knocked out Cap. Once everyone had a stone they were relieved that they could just have no one be dusted, but then as Bruce was trying it on it started to slowly kill him and then he was about to pass out from the snap he created. The arm was off and he was ok at least. 

"It's powerful. We have to be careful." Bruce said. And then they put it in a safe place before doing anything with it. And once Clint came back with the stone there was no Natasha anymore. 

"Where is she?" Bruce asked. Clint had no words only tears. Everyone knew what happened. They didn't bother having a funeral and they went on with their mission. Once it was time they all went to get the arm from Thanos and not knowing that Nebula was past Nebula and the actual Nebula was with past Gamora. And then after a while they found Thanos and he had the 6 littles tied up and they were struggling to get out. Quill was almost about to cry and the rest were trying to get out. And then Thor had a vision of him and his mother hugging and he began to tear up thinking about it , but then he was strong enough that he used his strength and got everyone free, but was beaten down by Thanos. And then with one move of mjolnir Cap grabbed it and became worthy of it and then was beating Thanos with a shield and mjolnir. But just as he was going to save the day Thanos broke Cap's shield. Cap feeling defeated heard Sam on the intercoms and then with Doctor Strange opening the portals everyone who was dusted became free. Bucky was happy to see Sam and Loki was happy to see his daddy again. After that everyone came out from the portals and there were tons of them and they were chanting and they were ready to fight. And then at last Cap had his shield and he finally said it.

"AVENGERS! Assemble." Cap said. And then they fought Thanos and they got the gauntlet and gave it to Spderman which he had to protect it and so the female Avengers helped out by using their weapons and then everyone kept on fighting. And then after all that Thanos got the gauntlet, but when he tried to snap it nothing happened. And then the person who had the gauntlet was Tony who was now in his big headspace was using the gauntlet and of course he was struggling and then with a snap of his fingers he saved the universe and defeated Thanos. After the snap Thanos and his army dusted away never to be seen again. After that Tony fell to the ground struggling to get up. Pepper, Peter, and Clint came over and helped him. And then everyone went back to their homes and Bruce took Tony into his lab to fix him up. Everyone was super happy that he was alive and so was he. After that they threw a big party to celebrate Tony saving the world by using the gauntlet and dusting Thanos. Everyone was happy. And Gamora reunited with her little Quill. And everything returned to normal.

                                                    The Next Day 

Gamora heard Quill's crying and so she knew he was up and ready for the day. Gamora went into his room and saw that Quill was jumping around and making baby noises trying to get her attention. 

"How about a whole day just you and me. Would you like that?" Gamora said. Quill nodded his head yes and just made baby noises and started giggling. Gamora smiled and then got Quill out of his crib and then they went to eat breakfast with the others...

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS. IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ENDGAME I AM SO SORRY. ONLY HALF OF IT WAS SPOILED LIKE NATASHA DYING AND THANOS DUSTING AWAY. I DIDN'T WANT TO PUT TONY DYING CAUSE IT WOULD MAKE PEOPLE SAD. ANYWAY, THERE ARE SOME SPOILERS. ALSO I JUST REACHED TO 11K ON THIS BOOK AND I THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE. ANYWAY, HAVE A GREAT DAY. R