The Vampire King βœ”

By theGhoulBoys_

"You belong to me now, I suggest you behave" the King said, his cold hands gripping my jaw. My eyes were for... More

β–  PROLOGUE β– 
β–  Cast List β– 
β–  COVER β– 
β–  ONE β– 
β–  TWO β– 
β–  THREE β– 
β–  FOUR β– 
β–  FIVE β– 
β–  SIX β– 
β–  SEVEN β– 
β–  EIGHT β– 
β–  NINE β– 
β–  TEN β– 
β–  ELEVEN β– 
β–  TWELVE β– 
β–  THIRTEEN β– 
β–  FOURTEEN β– 
β–  FIFTEEN β– 
β–  SIXTEEN β– 
β–  SEVENTEEN β– 
β–  EIGHTEEN β– 
β–  NINETEEN β– 
β–  TWENTY β– 
β–  TWENTY-ONE β– 
β–  TWENTY-TWO β– 
β–  TWENTY- THREE β– 
β–  TWENTY-FOUR β– 
β–  TWENTY-FIVE β– 
β–  TWENTY-SIX β– 
β–  TWENTY-SEVEN β– 
β–  TWENTY-NINE β– 
β–  THIRTY β– 
β–  THIRTY- ONE β– 
β–  THIRTY- TWO β– 
β–  THIRTY- THREE β– 
β–  THIRTY-FOUR β– 
β–  THIRTY- FIVE β– 
β–  THIRTY- SIX β– 
β–  THIRTY- SEVEN β– 
β–  THIRTY- EIGHT β– 
β–  THIRTY- NINE β– 
β–  FOURTY β– 
β–  FOURTY- ONE β– 
β–  FOURTY- TWO β– 
β–  FOURTY- THREE β– 
β–  EPILOGUE β– 
β–  EPILOGUE β– 
β–  FINAL A/N β– 
TURNING PAGES

β–  TWENTY-EIGHT β– 

33K 1.3K 167
By theGhoulBoys_

■ TWENTY-EIGHT ■

"Are you calm?" My father's voice asked, his eyes watching me carefully.

I didn't answer, just kept my arms crossed and eyes in the ground. "Has she been difficult?" My father asked Joshua.

I didn't see his reply.

"Celene, do you understand who I am?" My father asked.

Lifting my eyes carefully, I gave him the filthest look I could muster. "You're the man who abandoned me as a child," I replied, non caring.

His jaw ticked but he didn't say anything. "I am King Nathaniel Barwon, King of the Auroran Wolves, I am -" he was saying before I cut him off.

"You're the guy that abandoned me and that's all I care about," I replied, my tone dripping with hate.

He opened his mouth but said nothing, closing it with a snap. "How long do you plan on keeping me here because I have other commitments I have to attend to" I said, firmly.

"You're so quick to hide behind your sarcasm, exactly like your mother," Nathaniel said, quickly.

"What would you know? You knew her for two years, knocked her up and left her to rot," I snapped back.

His eyes flashed. "I cared about her, I cared about you but she wanted me gone!" He snapped back.

I shook my head in disbelief. "You expect me to believe that after watching years and years of seeing my mother sitting at the table surrounded by bottles of vodka and empty pill bottles as she watched the driveway, waiting for you to come back!" I exclaimed, my eyes tearing up.

"And you believe I'm a monster when you did the exact thing," he replied calmly.

Shock coursed through my system and then anger. "Fuck you!" I screamed, darting forward.

Joshua pushed me back into the chair. "I got her help and I couldn't watch her waste her life anymore!" I screamed, tears falling down my cheeks.

Nathaniel stood up. "Your mother is not the reason you are here," he said, brushing the subject aside like he did the woman.

"Than cut through the bullshit and tell me why I'm here!" I exclaimed, wiping at my eyes.

"You are sought after by a very powerful man, and Josh reports he's very protective and fond of you," Nathaniel said, his tone emotionless.

He faced away from me, so I was staring at his back. I knew what my father wanted but he was going to have to try harder than that. "You could say we share an intimate relationship" I replied coldly.

My father looked at me. "So, tell me what he wants," he asked.

I frowned, not understanding. "Tell me what your precious Vampire King wants from our kind," he snapped, his eyes flashing.

"Forgive me if I recall this wrong, but aren't you the one chasing him?" I asked sarcastically.

His jaw ticked again. A definite tell. I decided to keep pissing him off. "We might be chasing him now but he is the one destroying wolf packs and communities with each piece of land he buys, he's killed thousands of wolves and humans alike, and you're simply okay with that?" My father asked, walking towards me and glaring deep into my eyes.

I didn't flinch, but returned his hard stare.

"What's in the past is in the past," I replied.

"A bit hypocritical, don't you think?" He asked, tilting his head.

I grinded my teeth. "What exactly are you implying, father? That M- My Lord is a monster?" I asked faltering for a moment.

"He's the one slaughtering people, not I" Nathaniel said, firmly.

"My King doesn't do that anymore," I replied.

My father scoffed. "Your King is a murderous vampire who will sink his teeth into very werewolf he can get his hands on, why the hell do you think he kept you around!" My father exclaimed, returning to his seat.

I shifted. "What? Did he say he loved you? That you changed him for the better? Give me a break, you're a Wolf Princess and being supernatural, your blood is like a drug to him! Wait til he tastes it" my father growled.

I looked down, refusing to listen. "He already has, hasn't he?" Joshua asked from behind me.

Swallowing, I kept my eyes on the ground. "You defiled yourself with that monster's touch?" My father said, sounding disgusted.

"Let me go" I said softly.

"No"

"I wouldn't be surprised if he was addicted to your scent and that he was standing outside our perimeter right now" Nathaniel said, as a man yelled outside.

Josh turned his head, and we all turned our head as a body flew through the window, smashing the glass and making it fly everywhere. Josh ducked to avoid the full glass attack and I scrambled up and dove to the right. Nathaniel just stood up as the man who had been throw, lay unmoving on the ground.

The doors flew open and sunlight streamed in, making me wince at the sudden brightness. "Now I'm not outside your perimeter, but inside your house" a voice growled.

Mekhi stood unfazed with Richard standing behind him, a crazy smirk on the boy's face. The sunlight surrounding them like a golden halo. Immediately, Josh growled and stepped forward.

"Now now, little wolf, wouldn't want to get seriously injured besides where's the hospitality? Do you kill all guests that come to visit?" Mekhi asked, turning his silver eyes to Joshua.

Nathaniel narrowed his eyes. "How dare you come upon my la-" he cut off as Mekhi held up two fingers to silence him.

"I've listened to you drone on for the past hour and I'm quite tired of your voice, I've come for Celene and you will give her to me or Richard here has permission to go on a hunting trip," he said coldly.

I stood up, brushing myself off. Mekhi's eyes met mine and I saw a look of relief pass his face. My father must of noticed before he grabbed me and before I knew it, a blade kissed my throat. Mekhi stepped forward, reactive.

"It seems I have something you want, now I want something in return," Nathaniel spat, eyeing the ex Vampire King.

I winced. Mekhi stared hard at my father. "You've made a terrible mistake" Mekhi said calmly.

I slowly drew up my arm, careful to not draw attention. "And what's that?" Nathaniel asked, not noticing.

"It's not me you should be afriad of," he said before smirking.

I punched my elbow back, breaking out of his grip and raising a hand as I whirled around.  My father yelled as the blade slashed across his face, deep enough to leave a scar.

Diving forward, Mekhi caught me and I felt wind on my face. I opened my eyes and laughed as we were surrounded by forest. I dropped the shard of glass I held in my hands and threw myself at Mekhi. He caught me and hugged me, burying his head into my shoulder.

"I knew you would come" I said, squeezing tightly.

"I will follow you anywhere" Mekhi breathed out, flattening my hair as he cupped my cheeks.

I heard movement and Richard appeared. "We've just pissed off a pack of very powerful werewolves, I think now is not the time to be stupid" Richard said glancing around.

Mekhi took my hand. "Hold on" he said.

I gripped tightly but I heard a snarl and out of nowhere a wolf jumped at Mekhi. My body went flying as Mekhi pushed me away. I crashed to the ground and I heard a bone snap. I didn't cry out, as I lifted my head up and saw Mekhi fighting with a wolf who was snapping at his face.

I heard a click and a boom as the wolf went flying. Richard looked out from behind his scope. "I haven't had a good war since World War Two!" Richard said before laughing.

Suddenly, wolves were swarming the area and the Vampires could only take on so much. Richard was laughing as he battled three wolves, batting them away with the butt of his shotgun and then firing.

I blinked. Mekhi had gone down in a flurry of wolves, each attacking and attaching to him with their huge jaws.

I was so angry. Angry that Vampires and Werewolves were at war with each other. Angry that my father involved me in his shit. Angry that he kidnapped me. I was angry at everything and my rage took over.

I screamed. "Celene!" Mekhi yelled through the snarling wolves.

He wanted to get to me, I could hear the desperation in his voice. "Get the fuck off him!" I screamed, standing up and running forward.

Something in me changed and suddenly I collasped on the ground. Standing up again, I forgot the pain and I growled.

Wait, growled?

"Celene.." Richard said, shocked.

A/N

And another cliffhanger.
You're welcome.

It's been 3 days since my last update. I've been going through mental exhaustion lately but I'm back on track.

I wonder what happens next, though?!!

Any thoughts?
I'm honestly curious to see what you think ahaha

Don't forget to vote and comment!
Lots of love, tavana xoxoxo and as always, stay awesome bros.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

879 42 7
(Plz go easy lol, I wrote this when I was 14:)) Black. The night sky darker than black. White. The fresh snow purer than white. Red. The dark crimson...
1.7K 266 8
| RATED 18+ | Luna's life takes a dark twist when she witnesses a murder at a club,INK CITY, plunging her into a world of blood and fangs she never...
8.2M 194K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
98.7K 3.6K 39
(Book 1 of the bitten series) This is the OLD VERSION. Working on the rewrite! Warning: Some rough/sensitive themes, be warned. Complete! Everyone, e...