Her Unrequited Love (Complete...

By devotee_of_krrishnA

Love is the thing which make life heaven or hellπŸ’• Highest rankings #1 in Tamil out of 1.09k #1 in painful me... More

Hii all...
Characters
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34 (i)
Chapter - 34 (ii)
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
A/N
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72 (Epilogue)
A/N
Free in Amazon

Chapter - 46

3.7K 115 3
By devotee_of_krrishnA

"Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same."

- Helen Keller

Meera's peaceful sleep was disturbed by the sound of the alarm clock. She promised Priya that she'll spend the whole day with her. She woke up and checked the time, it was 7. She took a quick shower and dressed up in casuals. She saw Divya, she was sleeping peacefully. As she already informed Divya about my plan for the day, she didn't disturbed her sleep and left their room by leaving her a message.

She called Priya and asked whether she was ready. Priya replied that she was getting ready and asked her to come to the hotel where she was staying. Meera took an auto. Priya got ready and came to the reception to receive Meera. She waited for her and her eyes caught someone who she never expected to meet.

She ran to the person and stood in front of him. He raised his head and was surprised to see her. "Priya!!" he exclaimed in surprised tone. She was very much angry on him but now once after seeing him her angry vanished but she pretend to be angry.

"Hoo. You still remember me. I thought you got amnesia and Even your mobile got same problem and forgot everything" she said by turning to other direction.

"Hey, I'm sorry. Here I had some personal works, so I didn't get time. I'm really sorry. Forgive me sis" he said by holding his ears.

She smiled at him but tears already filled her eyes. He may not her brother by blood but she treated him like her own brother and loved him equally. It was nearly six months since she met him. Krishna too was in the same condition. He tried a lot to avoid every relationship in his life but it came again that too unexpectedly.

He saw her tears and understood how much she cares for him. "Okay, cry baby. Now don't cry. Hereafter I'll be in touch, promise" he said by pinching her nose. She smiled at his actions and asked him to wait and ran upstairs to call Varun.

She didn't reveal about Krishna and just took him downstairs. He came down and once his eyes saw the person widen in happiness but next moment his face turned sad and he bought a cold expression just like him.

When Krishna saw Varun, his happiness level turned to infinity he too noticed his anger. He was right in getting angry. After Dev, Varun was his best friend but he even ignored him in those days. His face tried to show his anger but his eyes revealed how much happy he was.

He came near him and hugged him tight. Varun refused to hug him back. "Sorry, machan" Krishna said in breaking tone. Varun too left all his anger and hugged him back with happiness. Once he came out of the hug, he started to beat him for leaving him alone and ignored him for these many days.

After a long time, Krishna's heart filled with happiness. "Okay, you left us these many days na, so today you want to spend with us. Full day you want to be with us" Priya said by crossing her arms. "As you said Sissy" Krishna replied with smile. Priya jumped in happiness. "But how you guys came here?" Krishna questioned surprisingly. Varun explained about the conference and said they are staying in that hotel.

Krishna said he came to meet someone and when he was about to leave the hotel, he met Priya. Priya smiled and Varun took Krishna to his room and they talked about some random things.

Priya waited for Meera. Meera reached the hotel and found Priya. Priya hugged her and took her to her room. "Today we are going to explore the whole city" Priya exclaimed in happiness. Meera nodded and felt happy to spent a day with her.

She called Varun. "Meera is here and we both are ready. What about you guys?" She asked. "We are ready too, two minutes we will come down" Varun replied. Priya ended the call and took Meera to the cafeteria and made her to eat breakfast. Meera had her breakfast. Meanwhile, Varun and Krishna sat in the car.

Varun said he will drive and Krishna sat in the front seat.Varun stood out of the car to find Meera and Priya. Priya and Meera reached near the car. Meera nodded at Varun and didn't notice the one who is inside the car. He too was busy in checking his mobile.

Meera and Priya took their seats. "Meera, I forgot to say. Today Krishna too will be with us" Priya said. Meera nodded her head and suddenly got her sense. "What!!😰 Krishnaaa👀" she was shocked. "Krishna, Do you remember Meera, my friend. You both already met each other Right" she said by making him look back.

His eyes too widen. Meera became nervous and starred at him like whether he is true or a dream. They both sat there by starring into each other's eyes. Priya couldn't understand what's happening. His mobile rang and brought him to conscious. He answered his call and remains silent the entire journey.

Meera noticed him, he looks devilishly handsome in this tshirt. She thought and scolded herself for admiring him secretly but couldn't help herself without admiring him. Varun played some songs and Priya started to enjoy the journey along with the song.

(One of my favorite song.. dedicated to my SIL)

But the other two hearts, without knowing how to react. Their throbbing heart ached more. Meera was happy to see him again but she didn't expect him here. Full day he will be with her which she prayed all these days but do she has the strength to tolerate his avoidance.

She definitely knows that he will avoid her. Now what she should do. Her mind went blank and she couldn't think anything, so she decided to be silent and accept anything which happens today. She took a long breath to make her heartbeat normal.

He noticed all her facial action through mirror. He clearly understand her state through her facial expressions but he can't help her in any means. He ignored and looked out through window. He saw a advertisement poster with short girl and tall boy and it again remains about Meera. He got frustrated and turned his eyes just to see her reflection in mirror.

At that time, She was looking out through windows and enjoying the journey. Her smile turned his frustrating heart to a calm one. Without his sense he admired her. She looks cute in this dress, he thought and that brought a smile in his face. Her hair danced because of breeze which relaxed his heart and she was humming the lyrics which looks so lovely. He lost himself in her.

Suddenly Meera turned and within a second her eyes caught his. She was freezed to look into his eyes which is now showing some different expression which she never felt before. Their eyes caught each other and they both lost in each other's eyes. Neither him nor her wants to shift their gaze.

The cold breeze made the journey more pleasant. The hidden butterflies got their life again and bursted inside her stomach. The heavenly feeling she gets only when seeing into his eyes. She wished the journey should never end.

Hi friends,

46th chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable comments and votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

813K 43.1K 58
Book of Aarna and Dhruv(Arranged Marriage Series #2) She is an extrovert He is an introvert. she is full of words. He is a man of few words. She is c...
40K 3.5K 63
β€’ She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. β€’ Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
43K 1.6K 52
. . . ❝Once upon a time, a girl fell in love with her husband and made the stars realise that they'd gotten her soulmate wrong.❞ . . . It's a daun...
231K 3.3K 16
β˜† Ranked # 1 in plussize β˜† β˜† Ranked # 1 in happyending β˜† β˜† Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife β˜† β˜† Ranked # 1 in maturecontent β˜† β˜† Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...