ʟɪᴠᴇ ꜰᴀꜱᴛ, ᴅɪᴇ yᴏᴜɴɢ // 𝐝𝐮�...

Por splashaesthetic

"What's your advice about life?" "Live Fast, Die Young." She said low. "Life taught me that in mere seconds w... Más

1 - and you're not included
2 - do you like it better standing at the entry of a record store?
3 - don't forget to scream her name as you jerk off
4 - anywhere, as long as i'm with you
5 - is that a dare?
6 - i need you
7 - as you wish my lady
8 - you just don't seem to leave my mind
9 - things change
10 - i've got you
11 - the best album of the year
13 - i'll race death
14 - just like an angel
15- make love to you
16 - for much lame, cheesy and cliché as it sounds
17 - it isn't a goodbye, it's an i'll see you later
18 - i need you here
19 - to the moon and back
20 - i wish you weren't the only one
21 - i'm yours, all yours
22 - just being the best best thing in my life
23 - you're the reason I'm the happiest girl alive
24 - you're going to be big duff mckagan
25 - you're the only thing worth in my life
26 - you're giving me these reasons to hang up on you on the phone
27 - i never wanted to adore you
28 - first concert of many
29 - just a little patience
30 - you don't love me anymore
31 - we need to talk
32 - i was afraid
33 - it's time for you to know the full story
34 - i'm proud of you too, my love
35 - welcome home baby girl
36 - forever, my love

12 - but they never die, as my love for you never will

948 33 25
Por splashaesthetic

Heather’s pov

The weather is warm. The sun shines bright on the blue sky above our heads. People walk down the busy streets, ignoring everyone around them. That’s how this city works. Full of strangers who care about nothing but themselves.

Duff and I walk hand in hand. We are on our way to the studio where the Guns have been recording their album. We also had to take the bus, due the Rumbo Records is way too far from my house to go by foot. And also, Duff hasn’t got a car. He told me two months ago he would get one after signing with Geffen. He hasn’t done it.

The feeling of his lips against mine hasn't left my mind since the moment they first crashed together. Butterflies erupt inside my stomach when I think about it.

We spent the rest of the night together, sharing shy kisses and our arms around one another. His touch is so addictive, I feel like I need to be under his hold every second.

“We’re here.” Duff’s voice stops my train of thought. He pushes a door open and we both get inside. I follow him, our hands never let go.

Another door is opened and now we’re inside recording room.

Inside are the rest of the ban members and another man who I assume to be the producer.

“Sup fuckers.” The bassist says, announcing our arrival.

“You’re late.” Axl spits, not moving his eyes away from the notebook where’s he writing.

“Piss off, Axl.” He rolls his eyes and turn to the man on the chair. “Mike, this is Heather.”

We exchange our hellos.

Being around the Guns isn’t something new. The ones I become closer during the past five months have definitely been Slash and Steve. Axl intimidates me even though he’s a sweetheart and Izzy, well… He’s so quiet and barely around, so I don’t know what to think of him.

I site down  between Slash and Steven on the couch. “Hey guys, missed me?” I grin, receiving one from them as well.

“Ok Axl, we’ll start with you.” Mike says. “You ready?” Axl grabs his notebook and nods at the man. He gets inside the recording booth and puts on the headphones, showing Mike a thumbs up, who sends one back too.

The producer hits some random buttons and a beautiful guitar melody starts. The song starts building up and then Axl begins to sing.

“She got a smile that it seems to me…”

“I hate this fucking song.” Slash mumbles, making me look at him surprised.

“Why?” I ask, his gaze meeting mine. “It sounds great.”

“I don’t know, I just don’t like it that much.” He shrugs, his eyes landing on Axl again.

My eyes look for Duff, who’s sat on the other couch with Izzy beside him. Our gazes meet and I can’t help but smile.

I feel my chest warm and butterflies rise in my stomach when he smiles back. Flashbacks from last night pass through my mind. His scent inviding my senses, his wet lips against mine and his rough ands against my skin.

“So, have you guys…” Slash whispering voice makes me turn my gaze away from Duff and lands on him.

“What…” Before I can finish my question, Mike's voice is heard.

“Fantastic work, Axl.” He says into the mic and the singer gets out of the recording booth.

“Izzy, we need to record again some of your parts, is that ok?”

The brunet nods and picks up his guitar, walking into the booth.

Slash sets up and places his hands on his hips. “Well, me and Heather are going to get coffee. I hope y'all like macchiato.” I set up as well and look over to Duff, who looks back at me confused. I just shrug and leave the studio with Slash.

Once we step outside, the curly-haired turns to me. “So, have you and Duff finally resolved things?”

“What are you talking about?” I ask, genuinely confused.

“Oh c'mon, H.” He whines out and I let out a laugh. “Tell me.”

“Never thought you were a gossip guy.”

“Axl is more, but I like a good gossip.” He says. “And…” He drags out the word before continuing. “You're my friend!”

“Oh, am I? I thought I was only the chick your friend would bring around casually.” We both laugh and he wraps an arm around my shoulder, pulling me to his side.

“Stop being stupid. Of course you are my friend, you dummy. And for fact, you aren't just the chick my friend brings around. You're the girl my best friend his head over heels for.”

“Shut up.” I mumble, feeling my cheeks heat up.

“It’s true. Anyone can see the way you guys look at each other. So cute.” Slash gushes and we step inside the coffee shop.

He orders our coffee and I pray for him not to touch the subject again.

This is still new for me and I don't know how to react to it. I know I really like Duff. What I feel for him is definitely more than just friends. His presence makes butterflies rise in my stomach and his touch makes my heart race. I miss him already and it hasn't even been 10 minutes since I last saw him and I miss his lips against mine.

I just want his arms to be around me forever.

Duff’s pov

The chilly breeze hits my face as I walk home. The moon shines bright between the stars up in the sky and all the city lights illuminates the streets.

When we finished the studio session today, I spent the rest of the day with Heather in her house. She had a day off.

Besides sharing small kisses, eating junk food and watching random movies was what we did to spend the time.

Ok, maybe they weren't just small kisses… And I may have had to dismiss myself to the bathroom because I had a fucking boner… That girl makes me crazy.

As it was getting late, I decided to head home. For much she insisted and whined at me to make me stay, I refused. I'm not sure why I did it, when all I wanted was to lay down beside her and kiss her all night long.

Sometimes you're so stupid, Duff.

I get inside the apartment I've been sharing with Slash and Steve for the past two years. Spread on the couch with his feet on the coffee table and a beer in his hand, is Slash watching TV. Steve is nowhere to be seen.

My keys fall on the messy coffee table and I walk to the kitchen to grab a beer for myself.

“Home already?” I hear Slash asking from the living room.

“Yeah…” I close the fridge and open the bottle.

“I thought you would spend the night out again.”

“I think I needed to change clothes.” I answer with a shrug, not really know how to reply, and plop down on the couch beside him.

“Have you make it official yet?”

“What?” I haven't told anyone about the kiss. Or, in this case, the kisses.

“Heather told me.”

“Oh…” This caught me on guard.

“Blame me. I asked and was a pain in the ass about it, because you don't tell me anything anymore.”

Taking a sip from my beer, I shrug at him again. His question plays in loop in my mind. Heather and I haven't make it official yet. We didn't even talk about it or put it as a possibility. I don't wanna rush things because Heather is special. I wanna make things right with her and not fuck up.

She's the most amazing girl I've ever met and I really like her. More than anything. I don't think I ever felt this before for a girl. I would go to the moon for her.

I wanna make her my whole world. I wanna make her mine. Forever.

“You should go over there.”

“Yeah, I should go over there.” I agree, repeating his words and nodding. Setting up from the couch and grabbing my keys, I walk to the door.

“You can do this Duff.” Slash throws at me some motivational words and I look at him one last time before leaving the apartment.

Heather's apartment is twenty minutes away from mine, but I bet I can make it in ten. On my run to her house, I pass by a convenient store and buy a small bouquet of plastic flowers. They don't have real ones.

When I arrive to Heather's door, I feel like I'm going to spit out a lung. Sweat drops run down my forehead and I feel like I'm going pass out.

With the flowers in my hand, I straighten up my posture, get my shit together and take a big breath before knock at the door.

The door is opened, revealing a very surprised Heather. “Duff…” She looks at me slightly confused. “I thought you went home.”

“And I did.” I breathe out. I'm still trying to catch my breath from running all the way here. “But I came back.”

“Why? Did you forget something?” She asks, but before I can answer, she speaks again. “Did you run all the way here? You look like you're about to pass out at any moment.”

“Ok, first,” I raise my index finger. “I did forget something and second yes, I ran all the way here because I couldn't spend any more minute without you.” I answer her questions, receiving a smile from here. “You know what I forgot? I forgot to tell you how much I like you. I forgot to tell you how much I need you all the time and how I crave for your touch, lips and attention all the time. I forgot to tell how much I want you, how much I want you to be mine.” I raise my hand that's holding the flowers she hasn't notice I was holding, and show them to her. “I forgot to ask you, Heather, do you wanna be my girlfriend?”

“Duff…” She lets out a gasp, here gaze moving from me, to the flowers and thento me again. Heather grabs them and looks at the plastic flowers.

“I know they aren't real and are made of plastic. But they never die, as my love for you never will.”

Heather's eyes meet mine and I can see the tears forming on them. She doesn't say anything for a moment, making me nervous and my heart race inside my chest.

Before I can start thinking the worst, the wraps her arms around my neck, still holding the cheap plastic bouquet, and smash her lips against mine.

“And to answer your question, yes, I do wanna be your girlfriend.”

A/N: one update a week? New phone who dis?

Thoughts?

The studio session? Slash asking heather about her and Duff?

Duff running over to heather's house? Him asking her out?

Comment
Vote
Thanks for reading
And
Share with your friends

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

12 0 12
Small Girl growing up in a small town , with just her and her nana not knowing it'll come a time when nana gets ill she'll have to break through and...
46.3K 679 53
You never know what could happened at such a young age until it happens this is why u should be more careful if you want to know what happens next re...
111K 4.2K 50
I won't tell you that the world matters nothing, or the world's voice, or the voice of society. They matter a good deal. They matter far too much. Bu...
103K 2.3K 43
Your life can change in a matter of seconds. Remember that.