exchange students (5sos fanfi...

By irisibens

"We thought maybe it's good for you to live with another family for a while..." dad said. "WHAT?!" we both ye... More

exchange students (5sos fanfic)
Chapter 2: living with a boyband?
chapter 3: meet the boys
chapter 4: new house, new bedrooms
chapter 5: surpise!
chapter 6: Christmas presents...
chapter 7: Christmas Eve
Chapter 8: spa and Starbacks
Chapter 9 - Part 1: new years eve-meeting the grandparents
chapter 9 - part 2: new years eve party
chapter 10: first day of school
chapter 11: Valentine
chapter 12: meet my parents
chapter 13-part 1: Brit awards
chapter 13- part 2: Brit awards
chapter 14- part 1: festival weekend
chapter 14-part 2: festival weekend
chapter 15: don't bully her!
chapter 16: detention
chapter 17-part 2: spring break
chapter 17-part 3: spring break
chapter 18: party hard!
chapter 19: really? He's your brother!
chapter 20: home alone
chapter 21: back to England
chapter 22: funeral
chapter 23: imposible without you!
chapter 24: I'll be fine...
chapter 25: dresses everywhere!
chapter 26: misunderstood
chapter 27: making up
part 28: Prom
chapter 29: the after party
chapter 30: Britsh invation
chapter 31: surfing, concert and off to somewhere new
chapter 31: part 2
chapter 31: part 3: Peter Pan
Chapter 31 part 4: Frozen.
chapter 31: part 5: the little mermaid

chapter 17-part 1: spring break

57 1 0
By irisibens

AN:// sorry guys for not uploading much we are really busy with school and stuff and I started working out blablabla I have a little dip now to so thats why I didn't uploaded sorry gals love you :* ~Iris

**Ashton's POV**

After 2 weeks, Amber's punishment was done as well was Iris'. Mum said I needed to figure things out with Amber because even when I said I forgave Iris and her, we're still fighting over the car incident. I actually miss her... she has been talking to everyone but me because now she's mad at me too.

I'm so tired of fighting with her... it takes so much energy like seriously... it actually hurts to see her smile or laugh with the other guys. Maybe we should try and work things out but I don't really know how to so I'll ask the boys for help.

"Calum, Luke, Michael get your asses up here! NOW!" I yelled from upstairs, a minute later I heard footsteps on the stairs and the 3 boys burst into my room...

"What's wrong?" Luke asked.

"Well, you all know how Amber and I have been fighting, right?" I asked and they all nodded for me to continue. "I want to make things up but I have no idea how... like, its spring break... do anyone of you have an idea?" I asked and looked at them hopefully.

"Well, Iris has been talking about wanting to see her British friends and I bet Amber misses hers too so maybe we could invite them here and have a lot of activities so they can catch up and stuff? And if she knows it was 'your' idea, she'll love you again!" Luke said with a smile and when I think about it I think it's a great idea... I only need to make a few calls...

"Calum, I need a favour..." I said and looked at him with a puppy face.

"O-okay... what kind of favour?" He asked hesitantly

"Well, I'll need Amber's phone if I would want to invite her friend... and I need Luke to call Iris' friends..." I explained. "Oh and Mikey, would you want to search some activities so we could choose some activities..."

"Sure..." Michael said and started typing some things on his phone.

"Okay guys, this can't go wrong!" I said as we walked downstairs for snacks...

"What can't go wrong?" I heard Iris ask as she hugged Luke.

"Nothing..." We said in union and she looked at us suspected.

"O-okay, let's have some snacks..." Mikey said and walked to the fridge.

We sat on the couch with some popcorn, gummy bears and crisps while watching the to do list... that movie is just too much... we've been laughing a lot and then Amber came into the room but when her eye caught mine, she left to the kitchen.

"When is this going to stop? Can't you two make up already? I'm tired of you two fighting!" Iris said while looking at the kitchen door.

"I'm working on it!" I answered simply and left for the bathroom.

**Amber's POV**

I walked into my room and sat down on my bed with some chocolate and turned on my laptop to watch the next episode of pretty little liars. I lay down and got under my covers, a tear slipped down my face...

I wish Ashton and I would get along a little better, like Iris and Ashton... they have so much fun! I don't know why he has this effect on me... always when I see him talking to other girls, I feel this weird sensation in the pit of my stomach and it makes me want to throw up...

I think that's one of the reasons why I react like that all the time because I hold on to that feeling and when he says something that I don't like, the feeling comes back and I say something mean/stupid which I regret like a second later... I just lay there, crying and watching pretty little liars when I heard my door open.

"What cha doin'?" Iris asked.

"Just watching some pretty little liars' episode and thinking... why?"

"No reason, why didn't you come and watch a movie when you were downstairs?"

"I didn't feel like watching a movie..." I simply answered.

"Well, when are you and Ash sorting things out?"

"I dunno... what's with you and all these questions?" I asked and sat up so she could sit down too.

"Just curious... but can't you, like say sorry or something?" She said and looked at me...

"Iris, if you're here to make me apologise or something then please get out! I'm not in the mood at the moment..." I said and got up.

"But, Amber... I just want you both to get along so we can do fun stuff..."

"Iris, stop! I don't want to hear a thing about it! I'm done Iris! I tried to fix it last week but he didn't want to fix it and now I'm done with his behaviour! He can come and apologise when he gets his head out of his ass!" I said and walked away, to get something to drink

"You're not listening..." Iris groaned in frustration.

"You're right! I said I didn't want to hear it so that means I won't listen!" I answered and walked back upstairs.

"Amber, come on! Why are you acting like this?" She asked when we walked back into my room.

"I wanna talk about it but I can't." I answered.

"But why not?" Iris went on...

"Because I'm trying to figure this out myself, okay? I don't know what this feeling is but it's here and it hurts! I kept trying to make it go away, but how do you kill a feeling?" I yelled at her, ending with tears streaming down my face...

"Amber... are you jealous?" She asked carefully.

"I dunno... I only know that I have this strange feeling, like I've never felt this in my whole life and it makes me do stupid things and I just don't know what to do anymore." I said truthfully.

"Well, tell me exactly how you feel..."

"It's like I wanna be the girl he gives his hoodie to wear and cuddle up next when it's cold, he would be the one who comes up behind me, wraps his arms around my waist, catches me off guard and whispers 'You look beautiful today babe!' and mean it" I whispered while more tears streamed down my face.

"Oh my god, Amber... I think you're in love!" Iris screamed and jumped up and down...

"Don't be so silly! He's kind of our brother... I can't be in love with him!" I said

"But you are! That feeling you have... I feel the same thing for Luke so it has to be... love!" She could go to jumping around to being serious in about 10 seconds...

"It'll go away! It has to! I just need some time! And after him acting like an asshole, I don't want to be or fall in love with him!" I said.

"Amber, you can't choose who you fall in love with!"

"But you can choose to ignore the feelings!"

"Come on, Amber! What do you have to lose?"

"Pretend for a second that I'm actual in love with him and I tell him and he doesn't feel the same... my heart would be broken beyond repair!"

"For one, you don't have to pretend... it's obvious! And second, he obviously feels the same about you! "

"Iris, it's time for you to get your head out of the clouds! You have too much fantasy..."

"Amber... when are you going to realise that you've got to listen to your little sister sometimes"

"Never, in a million years!"

"I'm so done with this! You are in love with him! End of discussion!" She yelled and went to her room.

"Am not! Don't tell anyone!" I screamed after her ...

**Luke's POV**

"LUUUUUKKKKEEEEE! Where are you?" I heard Iris yell.

"In your room babe!" I yelled back.

"I've to tell you something..."

"O-okay... what's the news?"

"Amber's in love with Ash!" She screamed and jumped around.

"Iris if you'd wanted to tell something, try something believable next time." I said and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"But, its true... she told me!"

"Iris, babe, they're not speaking for about two weeks... I don't thinks she's so in love if she can ignore him like that!"

"P-lease..." She started in a bitchy tone... "If I needed to I could ignore you like that too and still be in love with you!"

"Yeah but they're different! They hate each other and we're a couple!"

"Luke... they're both in love with each other! It's so obvious..."

"If you say so..."

"They are! Just wait, they'll admit it! I'm going to take a shower."

"Okay babe! I'm going downstairs!" I answered as she went in the bathroom... she left her phone on her bedside table so this is my chance.

I took her phone and searched for Lisa's number and typed it into my phone, after that I did the same with Morgan's number. I walked downstairs while calling Lisa.

~On the phone with Lisa~

"Hello Lisa speaking on the phone"

"Hi Lisa... its Luke, Luke Hemmings." I said a bid nervous.

"Oh my God..." she gasped.

"Yeah, well I wanted to talk about Iris for a sec..." I said waiting for her to stop breathing heavily.

"Is, is s-she death?" she asked serious.

"Hmn... no..." I said "it's just that hmm its spring break here in Australia and hmm.... She really misses you and hmm... I just wondered if you could come to Australia with Morgan and Ambers friends...."

"OH MY GOD!!" she screamed. Well... "Of course! I would love to!"

"Okay, I'm gonna call Morgan to and I'll text you the details and we pay the tickets!"

"Owkay" she said in a weird voice.

"Well see you soon than, bye Lisa"

"Bye Lukey" she giggled and hung up.

~on the phone with Morgan~

"Morgan speaking, why are you calling me at 11pm?" she asked annoyed.

"Well its Luke Hemmings, Iris' boyfriend..." I said and smiled at my words.

I heard her scream. "Well why are you calling me?" she asked again death serious.

"It's just that hmm its spring break here in Australia and hmm.... She really misses you and hmm... I just wondered if you could come to Australia with Lisa and Amber's friends...."

"Well, I'd love to since I miss her to!"

"Okay, and I'll text you the details and we pay the tickets"

"Okay, bye Luke Hemmings" she laughed.

"Haha bye" I smiled and hung up.

"ASHTON, Where are you?" I yelled from the kitchen.

"In the living room!" He yelled back.

"Come 'ere! I need to talk to you" I yelled and heard him groan...

"What cha wanna talk about?" He asked and sat next to me.

"I've called Iris' friends and they agreed to come so I only need to text them the details..."

"That's great! Calum is still busy with his part of the plan..." He said at the moment a smiling Calum walked in.

"Here Ash... I've got Ilke's number ... Amber told me about her and she couldn't stop smiling while talking about her..." Calum said.

"Thanks mate!" Ash said and took Calum's phone to call Amber's friends.

~On the phone with Ilke~

"Hello, Ilke speaking... how can I help you?" A female voice asked.

"Hello, I'm Ashton Irwin... Amber's brother, I wanted to ask you something..." Ashton said.

"Okay... what's wrong?"

"Well, It's just that hmm its spring break here in Australia and she really misses you and I just wondered if you could come to Australia with Iris' friends.... Oh and are there any other friends who Amber would like to come 'ere?" Ashton explained.

"I would love to see her again and hmm, yes, Louis... our other best friend..."

"Great! I'll text you all the details later and could you ask your friend if he would like to come and text me the answer? We'll take care of your tickets and pay for everything."

"Sure thing! Talk to you later... bye."

"Bye!" Ashton said and hung up...

"it's all settled guys!" He smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 569 42
"What's that?" The boy quickly brought his hand to the girl's cheek, softly brushing over the purple skin, determined to not hurt her. But she still...
3.9K 105 71
Emma and Ella, twins, have made each other a promise when they were little. "You die, I die" Years passed and the girls have met the boys from 5sos. ...
2.7K 96 37
"Skylar wait..!!" I heard Calum yell while i was walking away. Was this really the boy i grew up with? And why did he make me go trough all this.. I...
2.1M 51.8K 38
I'm Caroline Evans, originally from London and I'm seventeen. My family transferred here to Sydney, not because of my dad's work or whatever common r...