promise me ( katsuki bakugou...

By dorkzyy

"Don't... Don't do that again you dumbass... " "I love you too Katsuki " Child hood friends that were seperat... More

a/n
chapter 1: quirkless
chapter 2: far away
chapter 3: The start of something new
Chapter 4: used to live
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chaptaaaa 9
cherpterrr 10
cherptar 11
chaapppttaaaa 12
chapapapta 13
cherptereeeer 14
charter 15?
chapter 16
chererereparararae 17
Kapta 18
91 retpahc
the big chapter 20
rapterch 21
22
23?? idek
twenty four
twantey furve
CHUWENTY SEX (hoohoohoo)
tuwentay 7
tagged!
chatpa??
chapta 29?
big CHAPTER 30!
BOIIII
THE EVERYTHING CHAPTER (31)
32 (half special chaps and what not)
MERRY CHRISTMAS YALL!
chapter what ever number this is
retpahc 33?
CHEFFHTAPER 34
Kaphter 35
Chwapter 36
winner!!
KRAPTERH 37
capa 38
Chapapapatatatateeer thertay nuuune
FORTAYYYYYYY KEPTA
Hacpter $!
Crapalapadingdong 43
Chimichanga 44
Cwapitycwaper 45
Get to the the helichapter 46!
Q/A
Whats better then 46? 47
Yeetith 48
Yeet
4 CHAPTER 9 YEET
50? Wow thats half way to 100
Scadadle scadoodle. Its chapter 51
Fafty two
Fwenty fwee
SHARTY SHURE
HE NEEDS SOME MILK. 55
Oof 5 sevlen devlen
IMPORTANT
57 again since i forgot 56😂
AFTER STORIES CHAPTER 1
AFTER STORY THING: CHAPPY 2
After story: Chapapapata thirteenie!
After story: chapter 4
After story: perty 5
After story: Chapter 6ix
After story: 7777777
After story: chappy eightyyy
After story: 3x3
After story: tennn
After story; chappy 11
After story chaptier 12
After story: thirteeeenie!
Hi guys!
1 million!?

WeeWoo Velociraptor 42

14.8K 396 394
By dorkzyy

"Come on guys! We're gonna be late!"

"Yeah yeah! Were coming." I yelled out as I ran along with Mina by my side. She was wearing a purple tank top followed by some shorts. I nearly matched her but instead I wore a white tank top and some black tights that hugged my body followed by my hair high In a ponytail. (Except short haired people like mwuah, just choose what cha want. Like a Mohawk 😂)

I caught up with the girls as we made our way to our destination we were told to meet at by Aizawa and the Wild Pussy cats. We all met up with the rest of 1-A and B.

"You guys ready!?" I spoke up as Denki, Kirishima, Sato, Sero and Mina jumped up and started dancing with excitement.

"This is gonna be so fu-"

"Actually these guys are with me for extra lessons..." a grumpy, mingled with tired voice spoke up, wrapping up the five students.

And like that, followed by the kicking and screaming by Mina, they were gone. I shrugged as I ran over to the group that consisted of both classes.

"What's up guys." I beamed happily as they all seemed to return my greeting.

"I wonder what we're doing." Momo wondered out loud as I thought the same. I don't remember being told what we were doing, no one said anything after making dinner. Ahh dinner.... that stuff.. they said it was 'curry' I thought it was god damn poison. The only good part was the carrots. And the only reason they were good is because Katsuki made them. And he's an actual reasonable cook... no he's fantastic. Fuckin talented bish.

We all stood among each other until we finally got told the details of what was happening. There would be in groups of two and enter through a spooky course or whatever. I don't necessarily listen. The numbers were shown and I looked for my number. So basically 1-B were scaring 1-A... right...

I looked around to see the pairs while looking for the lucky person who's been paired with me. I looked to my right to see Katsuki... with Todoroki...

"Pfftttt... good luck my man." I whispered towards the spikey haired teen. I said this because I know how jealous he gets when I'm hanging around Todoroki and I know he ain't a huge fan.

I scanned the area to finally find my matching number.

"Ahh Izuku!" I waved as I jogged towards the broccoli headed male. But before I could reach him, I heard extensive mumbling and growling. And just by the death threats I knew who it was from with out looking.

"I guess I'm with you y/n?"

"Yep! You ready for this!"

"Yep!" He exclaimed while clenching his fist. Slowly students started to descend into the depths of the forest. Some screams and hollows were heard one by one. I laughed as I knew I would be heading in last and i could at least seem tough next to Izuku.

Next was Katsuki and Todoroki to enter. Both had their hands shoved into the pockets of their clothing, trying to act all tough for what was to come. Ooh I couldn't wait. Who doesnt like a good jump scare.

A swift of air swift past us, as we waited with the others. I looked up and sniffed the air.

"What the heck is that..l awful smell? Burning plastic?" I questioned as every one started to agree. I looked across the horizon of the trees to see black smoke arise..

Black smoke? Why?

Katsuki?no... his explosions are loud and they aren't... blue..

Blue flames...

I stumbled back a little. My eyes widening and my stomach sinking to the depths of my body.

"Y/n?"

"He's here... villains... their here.." I stuttered with wide eyes... oh my god, Katsuki's in there! Uraraka, Tsuyu... and the others... I felt a wave of anxiety and this impeccable fear that ticked my brain continuously. I ran back only for my Heart to sink.

"I thought this place was so the villains wouldn't find us... so why the hell are they here?!" Mineta screeched as the blue pussy cat was on the ground... head bleeding while Iida, and some of the other hero's and students just stood there. Completely frozen by fear. A wave came crashing over me. What was this.. what the hell.

I heard an alarming gasp.

"Kota!"

Kota? That black haired kid...

"I know where he is! I have to go to him."

"Let me come with you!" A hero blurted out as I looked at the two bicker.

"No we need you here.. I'll be fine." Izuku reassured her but by saying that it felt as if he was making sure every one knew. He would be fine.

When I said jump scare I didn't mean this.

I scanned he area in an absolute frenzy, ok no need to get scared. Were hero's in training. My mind scrambled in absolute panic. The others. Their in trouble, I need to get to them. Katsuki is with Todoroki, so I guess their alright. But what if there's a villain... not even he can beat.

"I'm going to help the others!" I yelled as I ran towards the opening to the forest. I heard their yells and cries for me to stop but I couldn't.

As I ran I could hear the voice of a villain... no two. One sounded feminine?

I started running. I don't know where just yet. Running. My breaths were heavy. Moon light flickered through the tree branches. The chilling air that surrounded the deadly atmosphere. The blue that flickered and the cloud of pink that saturated the once dark sky. The moonlight flickered. This time not by trees. But by a person. A thing. A villain.

I stopped as I stood there, eyeing the situation that was unfolding right then and there, all in front of my eyes. My deep e/c eyes.

Until a voice filtered through my mind. Mandalay_

'Every one...' I looked around, still on my toes.

"Two villains just attacked us, there's possibly more, but every one has to return to campus, immediately.'

I gulped. No shit, I thought it was just a normal surprise party by your local farm house.

I wanted to run again, but my feet wouldn't allow me...

There.

I jumped and tumbled onto the ground as the sudden metal rod struck the ground.

What the fuck is that!?

"Flesh~ no.. it looks so tasty.. and looky here~ a girl.. yes... flesh..." his voice was scratchy mixed with breaths. His appearance.. oh my.. his mouth was stretched by the cloth that covered his face. He was completely covered in black as if it was an straitjacket. I gulped. What the hell is this dude! I looked from where the metal rod came fro- his mouth.. no no his teeth.

His whispers sent shivers down my spin as his body kept contorting every movement. Fly thing through the trees.

"Flesh? Flesh~" he spoke as he started charging towards me, metal rod after metal rod.

What do I do?

No.. no time to think. I have to face this guy right here, right no.... is that a hand?

A hand laid across the path with blood splattered every where... a wave of nausea hit me.

Is that... Katsuki.... I wanted to throw up. I gagged at the sight... he was infront of me... he was...

My fear turned to rage. I lifted my palms and started shooting. Shooting.. shooting. I have to keep a far distance. The adrenaline kicking in. I gritted my teeth as I kept shooting. Metal rods pieces my skin, causing scrapes on my cheek. Arms, Hip and legs. I jumped around as he arched his back while more teeth came extended down in such a horrific pace.

One after the after. There's no light... there's no light!

I started sweating. I need a plan... I can't survive forever. I.. I'm scared. He swings and spins into the tries and back out again

As two of his teeth barged into the ground, I kicked them, shattering them as he screeched, this dude is insane, he kept mumbling to himself...

He fell closer to the ground. Making him blind wasn't going to work, his eyes are constantly covered and he's use to the darkness.... but maybe...

If I blinded him. With light?

His breathing was raspy as he went to get back up, saliva stringing down as he yelled and screeched. I touched his shoulder...

I sputtered.

I looked down to my hip. there, a blade went straight through it.

I let out an excruciatingly loud cry of pain. My legs shook horrendously.
My mind in fight or flight mode. Dammit.

God dammit! Tears brimmed my eyes as I tried to muster up the light within me to push into his eyes.

"Fuck.."

Another one... straight through my leg... I pushed my hand into his shoulder and released the light. As I crumpled to the floor.

Whimpers and growls emitted from my throat, sounds I thought i would never make.

My vision faultered. Dammit.... I took.. my own light.

But his screams confirmed it. He started crying as his back arched unnaturally as he bucked back and forth, he rubbed his face against the dirt.

"I don't.. like it!" He spat as he twisted and turned. I limped towards the bastard and looked at hi,. Only for him to smile.

He muttered the words that sent me into a frenzy.

"Gotcha..." he stuck his tounge out as a way to mock me.

I could barely see. I could barely feel my leg as my body throbbed. I went to brace myself, holding my arms in front of my upper body and my legs positioned firm behind me. He used his teeth to spin and kick me into the cliff behind the tree.

I widened my eyes as I fell to the floor. Blood saturating my forehead as it ran down my cheeks and onto the soil. I looked down and clenched a hand full of soil.

Why... out of all the times... why am I scared.

A metal rod came blasting towards me, I rolled to the side for it to scrape me.

" got to... do my job... got to.. finish!" His words were mixed with deep breaths and utter desire.

Slowly, one by one, in mass numbers they came stringing down. Scrapping me, cutting me yet not impaling me. I felt the bruises form on my arms and back as my hair stuck to my sweaty and blood stained face.

The metal creaked eerily as some rods split and changed direction within a blink of an eye and others that just went straight down. He suddenly came tumbling towards me. I fell on my back and my eyes widened.

Until he stopped by his teeth, pivoting and using his body to wing into the left side of my face. I fell to the ground as I felt my eye and cheek swell up.

I grunted. He wasn't letting down as he let out sickening laughs. Laughs that finally was replaced by a cry as a wave of warmth... warmth..,

It felt so inviting. I laid against the dirt. I folded my hand to the hole trough my hip... blood...

Everywhere.

I looked up...

"Katsuki..." I whispered as I curled into a ball.

"Nope... guess again y/n.."

No...

Those blue... those blue flames, they shined like his eyes... they contradicted the night sky...

"Go find some other brats. This one... this ones mine." He spoke as he held his scarred arm out, letting blue flames dance.

"Stay away!" I spoke up, sitting up slightly as my legs curled underneath me as I propped myself up with my hand. The other clenching my side.

He walked closer as the lunatic started retreating as his back arched while several teeth came down.

I stood up quickly. My palm up. I winced as I shut my eye that was now completely blind... for me to win I need all the light I have... after transferring the light from my left eye to my right I fired up.

"Stay back... stay away from me.." I spoke lightly as he kept stepping and advancing towards me.

I went to activate it, I went to shoot. But

Nothing.

Nothing...

Fucking nothing!

Dammit! Please!

Mum... dad... I love you and I miss you... but I'm not ready to see you... not until I become a pro.. like you dad! Please... I don't want to die... i can't leave him behind.. you'll never believe it mum... I love a dude.. I love him so much... so help me.. please...

Nothing...

"Fucking Work you stupid BITCH!" I screeched basically at myself as a wave of light finally waved through the air and hitting the man straight in the gut... but he didn't flinch,.. he detracted into sand..

Suddenly he ground started to rumble violently then back to a haunt.

"Don't worry... I'm going to find you." He spoke gently as he faded away..

Dammit... I wiped my mouth, as it left a trail of darkened blood. Damn... I liked his white shirt,, now it has a hole in it. Now my damn hip has a hole in it!

I tried to move only for me to stumble. I couldn't move... not with this leg.

Suddenly a voice popped in my head again. That hero, Mandalay!

' every one in class 1-A and 1-B! In the name of pro hero eraser head!\, you are granted to engage in combat! Be safe!'

Well...

I felt my muscles tighten...

"Too late.." I spoke quietly.

I gotta... get to camp. I limped with all my might. I leaned against a tree. Until that voice... it filled my head again.

' another thing! The villains are after the student named Kacchan so if -'

Katsuki...

I drowned out the sound as I started running. Tears were streaming down my face, mixing with the blood and swear. I don't think I can sustain much more... but if I know Katsuki is safe.. if I know that wasn't his hand! Then it will be worth it.

I didn't want to go down that easy.. until a smoke filled the air. It mixed with the luminescent blue flames. I clenched my mouth as I heard footsteps..

I froze..

Please god.... mum... dad.... if you can hear me.... please let me wake up from this night mare.

I don't usually pray. But tonight. I prayed. I prayed for him. For him to survive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 ✧༺ ♡༻∞ ❁ ∞༺ ♡༻✧ 🏅 #1 - #animeoneshots 🏅#2 - #mhafanfics 🏅 #3...
229K 8.2K 16
"Go to sleep, you Idiot." "Will do." >>>> A boy in need of sleep. A girl willing to help. Secrets are spilled and a fondness blossoms between the tw...
73.5K 2.5K 64
You were transported into the UA world, developed your own quirk, joined class 1-A and know everything that's going to happen... well at least as far...
25.8K 379 16
Kacchako one shots! Cute confessions, drama, angst, fluff, heck add a bit of lime! Villain, Fantasy, Adult AU's. Stuff in the dorms at UA. More will...