Marvel Preferences!

By K578tremaine

Peter Parker/ Spiderman: ******************************* Tony Stark/Iron Man: *******************************... More

The guys!
Your hair
Nicknames
What You Two Love About Each Other!
When You Fight
Bruce Banner, War Machine, and Pietro Maximoff catch up
Superpowers/abilities
Tony Stark Imagine 1
Bucky Imagine 1
Do You Get Married?
Your Wedding Dress
His Favorite Outfit On His Queen
Kids? Why Not? How Many?
Hawkeye/Clint Barton Imagine 1
Your Quote
Break Up
Superhero Nickname!
Make Up
Captain America Imagine 1
you get hurt (preference)
Kisses
Tony Stark Imagine 2
Your Superhero Suit
You go out on a date
how you sleep
everyone knows you're his girl when....
He Walks In On You Changing
everyone knows you're his girl when....(pt.2)
Thin, Toned, Or Thick?
if they were your dad, in what way are you like him?
if he was your dad, what would he call you?
if he was your dad, who would you date?
Civil War: Whose Side Are You On? Tony Or Steve?
UPDATE!
Over-Protective Boyfriend
PREGNACY CRAVINGS
article of clothing of his you stole
Your MCU Father
Your Best Friend
bad habit you have that he hates
your fight song
what did you do before you became an Avenger/Guardian?
Tv Show You Watch Together
Your Age Difference
Him With A Baby
Your Couple Quote
person you don't like
Period
You're A Biracial/Bicultural Couple

you're pregnant

5.9K 57 36
By K578tremaine

Guys, I do not believe Captain America or basically a lot of them would have sex before marriage or have sexual relations with somebody they really didn't love in that way but I tried to make some of them creative. Enjoy!

Peter Parker/ Spiderman:

          I can't imagine a Peter Infant Parker having a baby, sorry.
*******************************
Tony Stark/Iron Man:

          You and Tony had been married for about a year when you found out. It was obvious to both you and Tony. The vomiting late in night and early afternoon to aching body to even swelled breast. It was obvious that you were pregnant and Tony was so excited to be a dad.
             "We can turn my office into a playroom." He says happily, kissing your lips. "Ironman themed."
              "OR," You say "maybe Princess themed?"
               "I mean, I guess if he likes his ladies, he likes his ladies."
*******************************
Steve Rogers/ Captain America:

It all happened the night before a mission, a one last time thing. Something that wasn't supposed to be discussed or known by anyone other than the two of you. Like it never happened. But within the next 3 to 4 months after that, training and fighting became harder and slower. You're back ached and you felt nauseous a lot. It wasn't until you got sick out on the field that you decided to get it checked out. Well, guess what?
The doctor briefly explained about your pregnancy and what is to be expected and what you should do from then and when you give birth. You were so stunned and shocked by the news that you hadn't realized that you walked out and headed straight for the Avengers Facility. You knew the honorable thing to do was to tell Steve. It is HIS kid, you know!
Anyways, you had waited all day until you got up the courage to tell Steve. You got him alone and nervously explained your situation. Steve froze when you told him, not responding.
"(You're Name)," He says in a plea "I'm so, so sorry. I knew better than—"
"You didn't do anything wrong, Steve." You say auto toned, "In fact, you did it just right." Referring to managing to getting you pregnant.
*******************************
Thor:

           You and Thor had been romantically involved for quite some time. A few years actually. But he would leave and few times come back. But 4 months after Thor left, you had become ill and went to doctor. You found out you had a little Demigod growing inside you. You were unhappy because you knew you'd have to raise the baby by yourself since Thor was never around.
         A few days later, Thor showed up at your doorstep. He had come to tell you about his battle with the Avengers. He noticed how distant you were.
          "(Your name), What is troubling you? You seem occupied in your thoughts."
          "Thor," you closed your eyes and took a deep breath in "I'm pregnant."
            Confused Thor agave you a questionable look.
              "I do not understand—"
              "I'm with child." You hiss annoyed, your hormones out of whack.
          When Thor heard that, oh how was he overjoyed! He scooped you up in his arms and kissed you.
             "Yes, I can finally tell Odin there is a possible heir to Asgard's throne!"
*******************************
Loki:

             You and Loki had been wed for a short while now. For 7 months, to be exact. You were happily married. But when you learned about your pregnancy, you became sneaky and distant with Loki. You worried how he would react since he hated the thought of another heir that threatened to take his place. Thor was already a nuisance to Loki. But you knew that you wouldn't be able to hide it for much longer. Mornings were filled the smell of vomit and you began to eat more. But Loki hadn't noticed until you refused to take your usual mid morning stroll.
             "My love, I know I have been distant with you for a while now, but our mid morning stroll? My love, what is the meaning of this!?"
              With tears in your eyes, you say "I'm with child, my love."
                Loki blinks. "Well does it belong to me?"
                  You playfully slap his arm. "Of course it's yours!"
                   "Then we must tell mother immediately." Loki says with a sweetly wicked smile.
*******************************
Dr. Steven Strange: no inspiration.
*******************************
Sam Wilson: no inspiration.
*******************************
King T'Challa/ Black Panther: no inspiration.
*******************************
Peter Quill: (this one is hella long I am sorry!)

It was no secret that Starlord and you were in a booty-call type of relationship. You both knew you two loved each other deep down. But there was nothing more revolting than the smell that had filled the ship one day. You had felt nauseous the entire day and was "hogging" the bathroom as Rocket would say. You were dizzy and begged for Peter to slow down the ship because you were getting terrible motion sickness. But Drax (being a formal father) saw the signs and thoughtlessly pointed it out.
"You're pregnant!" Drax said when he saw you hunched over the small toilet.
Everyone looked to Drax like he was insane.
"Whoa—wait a damn minute, Drax. (Your name) is NOT pregnant." He said, his eyes lingering on your hunched over body worriedly.
"Yes, (your name) is. My wife hunched over like that when she was carrying my daughter." Drax argued.
"Everybody just shut up!" You wailed, tears fell down your cheeks. "I'm aching all over."
"Either she's got a disease that is going to end us all within 24 hours" Rocket nods, "or (Your Name) is Quill's baby mama."
               Mantis put her hands on your slightly bulging stomach and she jumped. Peter immediately started to freak out.
                "What is it? What did you feel?"
                "His emotion." Mantis says in awe, "He's happy. I can feel it's heartbeat."
*******************************
Clint Barton: (Clint is a jerk in this one!)

           After Clint's family disappeared, he made it clear that he didn't want to start another family. In fear that it would be taken away. You were just two friends from work who enjoyed spending time together in the bedroom. But that all changed when you found out you were pregnant. You had woke up one morning with swelling breast and an aching back. You were young and had never been around kids very much. You didn't know how to handle the news from the doctor. You were terrified of how Clint would react, considering that he didn't want anymore kids or any ties. You stayed away from him and ignored all his calls. You mainly laid in bed and cried because you had no idea how you were going to handle this situation. But in walked Clint and Natasha one day after they managed to track you down.

      Clint came storming up to you.
       "Where the hell have you been? Ignoring all my calls and disappearing the day before a mission! We needed you, (your name)!"
           With a few tears rolling down your cheek, all you can say is the shocking truth.
             "I'm pregnant." Both Clint and Natasha freeze.
               "How could you let this happen?" Clint says angrily, "Did you forget to take the pill?"
                  You lightly nod with tears rolling down your cheeks. Surprisingly, Clint walks over and sits down at your side. He kisses your forehead then your stomach.  What, you didn't see that coming?
*******************************
Bucky Barnes:

You and Bucky had been on the run for a year now. You would stay in cheep places that you could hide in. Through this time, you two would spend the late nights *COUGH* together. But one morning, Bucky was paranoid that somebody knew where you were but you were not well enough to pick up and move. You were vomiting and aching all over. You told Bucky To go on without you and you'd catch up. But Bucky refused to leave you and physically made you leave with him. You didn't get far since all you could do was vomit. You two were on a train and where keeping to yourselves when an old lady pointed something out.
"You know, I think it just may be twins." You were deeply offended considering you had weight issues already but it made sense.
It scared Bucky to the point where he had to put you someplace safe until you had the baby. Steve found a safe house for the both of you to stay in while Bucky stayed on the run.
*******************************
War Machine: (this one is short and dull, I'm sorry!)

You and Rhodey had been married for quite a long time. 9 years to be exact. And you always both wished for a child but you were never blessed until one Spring day and you found out the news and did a whole pregnancy reveal to Rhodey. He was so excited that he couldn't wait to tell Tony.

"I'm gonna tell Tony he's going to be an Uncle!"
*******************************
Dr. Bruce Banner: (I hurt my own feelings with this one.)

Bruce was nervous around you and when you briefly dated, he was 10 x worst. He was always afraid that he would end up hurting you. And he did.
You had been dating for 5 months when you woke up sick. You went to the doctor and he had you go and take a pee test. Turns out, you were pregnant. Yeah, SHOCKER. You were happy and couldn't wait to tell Bruce. You surprised him in the best way possible. You wrote a science equation that sounded like I'm having baby. You were so happy but Bruce freaked out.
"What? No. No! You can't be! Tell me it's not mine, (your name)." Bruce said desperately.
"It's yours Bruce. What's the big deal?" You say annoyed, mostly hurt.
"Listen, Sweetheart, I can't do the family thing. I'm not" Bruce motions with his hands over his body "physically able to have a family. I'm sorry. You're on your own."
And then Bruce left.
*******************************
Pietro Maximoff: no inspiration, sorry!
*******************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 319 25
Hey, this is my first story and I am putting some of the characters, but not all of them. I'll be putting: • Tony Stark (Preferences+Imagines+Chatroo...
536K 18.8K 96
✪ "𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞" ✪ 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔, 𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜, 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜...
245K 9.4K 113
▶ BOOK 1 OF THE DMITRI TRILOGY ▶ 𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚁𝚂 - 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙶𝙰𝙼𝙴 ❝𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘐𝘋𝘌𝘈 𝘖𝘍 𝘌𝘟𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘕𝘊𝘌 𝘙𝘌𝘝𝘖𝘓𝘝𝘌𝘋 𝘈𝘙𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘋 𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘖�...
13.8K 640 18
****************************** (𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞/𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐮, 𝐨𝐟-𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬) ****************************** ❝𝐈'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 �...