OvEr YoU?{sequel to NoT oVeR...

By ArianaGrandeBabe

It's been over a year since Camila left Y/N. Are things going to ever get better between Camila and Y/N or wa... More

Intro To My Life.
My life. [1]
It is what it is. [2]
Crazy [3]
It's my life.[4]
Just getting started. [5]
Home Sweet Home [6]
Things happen [7]
Things happen [part 2]
Everything's good [9]
Dinner and Conversation [10]
Unreal. [11]
Mean [12]
Can't take it anymore [13]
What is going on? [14]
She knows [15]
I'm on my way. [16]
Get rid of him or else... [17]
Make a choice! [18]
Did I do the right thing? [19]
Royalty [20]
A Million and one Questions [21]
When she hurts, I hurt [22]
Can't be serious [23]
Happiness and Fear [24]
Early morning conversations/She's back [25]
I'm not going anywhere..[26]
Another day [27]
My two favorite girls and the unknown. [28]
What the f*ck! [29]
Like old times [31]
Great...More bullsh*t [32]
I need you. [33]
The truth? [34]
Tired of the Back and Forth/ I'm leaving... [35]
Date night [36]
Why are you here? [37]
I got it. [38]
Hard to face reality [39]
No more [40]
Your mouth says one thing, but your heart says the truth! [41]
Special [42]
Good times with you. [43]
Even when she's not around she's around! [44]
Bad feeling [45]
Let it go, because I don't have your heart. [46]
I want you. I've made my choice. [47]
I can't win [48]
Trying to be JUST friends.... Is harder than I imagined [49]
Doctor visits. [50]
Back to the basics... [51]
What are we? [52]
Ⓝⓔⓦ Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓘⓔⓢ
Gotta go! [53]
Late Nights [54]
Work it out [55]
Everything is good ... (Or not) [56]
I'm done with this! [57]
The truth behind all the lies.. [58]
!Positive vibes only! [59]
Vacation vibes [60]
Vacation vibes [part 2]
Days like this. [62]
Unbelievable [63]
Gone. [64]
I know, I fucked up. [65]
I'm trying [66]
Happy Birthday Ro Ro! [67]
Too hard [68]
Why? [69]
A little more lovin' [70]
Moving Forward with You. [71]
Nights like this. [72]
Fuck a friendship. [73]
My peace [74]
Just me and you [75]
She's growing up ☹/Set the record straight![76]
The New Begining? [77]
Start to Finish.. [78]

India knows best [30]

2K 435 325
By ArianaGrandeBabe

Y/N's POV.

"Camila. Camila come on wake up." I stood over Camila as I tried to wake her up. She laid spiraled out on the bed with Ro curled up in her arms.

I know she's tired. She did stay up all night worrying about Royalty and this person who was texting her.

"Mmm." She mumbled as she rolled over coving her body up more.

I sighed sitting beside her head. "Camila. Wake up."

Finally she rolled back over to face me. She blinked a few times staring up at me with squinting eyes.

"Hey I'm going to go meet with India for a minute. You going to be alright here alone with Royalty?"

She sighed and nodded slowly before sitting up some. "Yeah. I'll be ok, I'm just going to spend some one on one time with Royalty."

"I know you don't want to go out but you really don't have to. It's tons for you guys to do around here."

"Trust me I know Y/N you basically have an amusement park in your house. We won't get bored."

I chuckled at her tone and nodded. "Ok cool." I bent over kissing Royalty on her head. "Make sure you call me or shoot me a text if you need anything."

She nodded pulling the covers up over her chest and I smiled trying not to stare at her. Which was kinda hard considering that she was laying there with no shirt and only the covers covering her body.

She looked down away from me letting her hair cover her face.

I nodded before making my way over to the door. God. My hands are all sweaty and heart is pounding like shit. I can't remember the last time I felt like that around Camila.

Well, ok I lied. Of course I can remember, she's always made me feel a certain type of way. But it's not something I can act on. Plus why would I want to when I have a wonderful woman like Nicki.

"Wait Y/N!"

I stopped walking and turned around to see Camila leaving the last step and meeting me in front of my face. She fixed her robe around her body as she stared up at me.

"You need something Camila?" She nodded looking from her feet to my face.

"Yes." I raised my eyebrow up waiting for her to tell me what she needed. "For you to be careful, please." I could see the worry in her eyes and hear it deep in her voice.

I gave her a small smile and nodded. "I will. You make sure to call me whenever you need to. I'll answer you I promise."

She nodded giving me weak smile and I turned back to the door. I could see her as I pulled out of the long driveway. I know she's really worried and I don't blame her. That person could be anybody, and they could be close as far as we know.

Even though I might not show it. I'm scared as fuck. Look at all the crazy shit we've already been through in the past. I can't take no more bullshit and I know she can't either and that's exactly why I refuse to let her go through anymore hurt. Her or our daughter.

()()()()()()

"Here you go Ms. brown. Would you like me to get you anything else?"

I glanced up at the waiter and shook my head. "Nah I have someone coming to meet me, so just come back."

He nodded. "Yes ma'am, will do."

I had to call and meet up with India, I have so much on my mind and I just needed someone I could talk to. I'm still worried about all this shit about somebody watching me and my daughter. Whoever it is is gonna hey what's coming to them no doubt.

But I have all my people on it, so I know that nothing will happen. Its just way harder to convince Camila to stop stressing over it. I thought she was locked away at first. But now it's like 20x worse. She's been too scared to go anywhere with Royalty. No matter how many bodyguards we have, she's not having it.

"Y/N!"

I looked up from my phone to see India's loud ass walking towards me.

"India, what's up." I stood from my chair to hug her.

"Hey babe." She spoke as she hugged me back and took a seat. I sat back down across from her.

"How have you been?"

I shrugged. "I've been cool. But why does it seem like we haven't seen each other?"

"I don't know. Maybe because we don't really speak unless it has something to do with the kids."

It's true. I mean India and I have a great relationship now but we don't really talk or see each other unless it's about the Reign or Royce. We're doing a great job with co parenting.

"Yeah, true."

"So, how have you been doing?" She asked with a small smile on her face. "Hopefully still on a good track."

I nodded. "Yeah I'm good. I'm in a way better place over all you know."

"I'm happy to know that you are happy again."

"Thank you. Now how about you, how are my babies doing?"

"I'm doing ok. The kids are just fine, they have been driving me up all as usual."

I chuckled at the thought of my kids. They could get pretty wild.

"It's not funny Y/N. They are always whining and crying for you, and don't let me get started on Royalty. They miss her like crazy."

I sighed. "I know, and I hate that I can't see them as much as I see Royalty."

"You know as much as I do that you could." She sat up towards the table giving me a knowing look.

I stayed quiet because I know that she's right. I could see them a lot more than I do. It's not like she's trying to stop me or anything. I just get so caught up with things around me that I do tend to....delay my priorities.

"Well you'll never believe who's working for me now." I might as well tell her now. She's going to find out eventually and I would rather her find out form me than on her own. That's why I need to tell Camila too.

She raised her eyebrow up. "Who?"

My hand automatically went to the back of my neck. "Chanel." It sort of came out as a whisper.

I watched her carefully how she froze. The look on her face was a mix of anger and confusion.

"Hold on, so you're telling me that Chanel is your new personal assistant?" She asked slowly before looking back up at me. "W-why would you do that to me Y/N?"

"What? No no India you got it all wrong." I said looking back at her red faces and slightly pouted lips. She was about to cry and I knew it. "Rosa has been telling me that I needed a personal assistant for a while now, and she went and found her."

"Oh. So Rosa hired her without you knowing?"

I nodded as I chewed up my food before talking. "Yep. Rosa hired her and apparently she's her niece."

She shook her head as she looked at me. "The same Chanel that-"

"Yeah. That's her." I nodded with a frown on my face. I already knew where this conversation was going and I was preparing for any and every outcome.

"Sorry, I just can't get it through my head that it's actually her. Why is she working for you now?"

"Rosa claims I needed a personal assistant because she might not always be around. So we've been looking for one, but just so happens her niece is Chanel."

"Mm." She said dryly and I already knew that she was only being quiet because she was upset. But she had every right to be. Look at how much pain, and trouble this girl caused her.

"I know India. I know. I don't like it either."

She looked at me and shrugged. I could tell by the look on her face that she wasn't happy about this. But shit neither was I.

"Just don't have my kids around her Y/N. I don't trust her and you shouldn't either."

Trusting her is the last thing that I would ever do. Yeah she seems alright now, but I'm never gonna give her a chance to destroy shit for me like before.

"You know I wouldn't do that to you India. She's done way too much to us and if it was up to me, she wouldn't even be working for me."

"Yeah, I know." She whispered with a smile that I could tell was far from real. "But there is something I want to ask you now."

I nodded telling her to go on. "And what's that?"

"Have you and Drew had any conversation since everything happened?"

I stared at her like she was crazy. For one we don't even talk no more, and two what he did was foul as shit. No explanation behind that, and I would never talk to his ass again. That's a problem.

"Hell no! What would I talk to his ass after the shit he helped pull?"

"Why not Y/N? You can't just hold a grudge forever."

Ok am I the only one that remembers what in the fuck happened with those two. Like damn she can't be feeling that deeply about this. She's the one who went through hell.

I rolled my eyes. "India stop it. All the shit he helped do to you when you were pregnant with MY damn kids. I don't see how in the hell you would expect me to ever talk to him again."

"Yes you're right. But we all have to forgive at some point, and he's really going through some hard times. I think he needs you."

Wait. How in the hell would she know what goin on with him and his problems?

"How in the hell would know that India?"

"Because." She said with a shrug. "I actually still talk to our friends."

"You're friends. No friends of mine would do me the way they did."

"Is that why you haven't been speaking to Amanda either?"

I nodded my head quickly. "Damn right. She knows what she did was wrong." I said shrugging it off.

"I'm sure she does. But she's hurt right now and I feel like you guys should just talk. Even if you won't talk to Drew."

I rolled my eyes listening to her go on and on about something she didn't know about. What Amanda did was last wrong and I honestly don't know how to forgive her for something like that. I mean she chose not to tell me that Camila and my daughter were in danger. She decided to keep it to herself knowing that anything could have happened.

"Y/N, what did she do?"

"She chose not to tell me that Camila was in a bad situation with my daughter."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, that she knew Camila lied to me about being abused and she knew way before I knew. Back at the dinner that we had."

"Oh wow. I'd never imagine her keeping something like that from you. Especially since the two of you have always been so close."

"I know right. You'd think that meant something to her, but obviously not." I shrugged

"Ok just hear me out. I'm not saying what she did wasn't wrong but, don't you think you should at least hear her out. I mean we've been friends for too long to let anything come between you guys."

"It wasn't just anything India. This is the safety of my child we're talking about. She knew what environment my daughter was in and she chose not to say shit!"

"How can you so easily forgive the shit that happened with Chanel and not the people we grew up with! She did something to the both of us, and now she's all in your face "working" for you!"

Now she's starting to piss me off. She doesn't know what's going on and to be honest I don't think she understands.

"Chanel was not my fucking friend! She was just some weirdo who wanted to get into my pants, and I ain't forgive shit! You act like I went out and found the bitch myself!"

She sighed as she began tapping her fingers on the table.

"Alright Y/N. I'm not even trying to argue with you about this, but can you at least promise me that you'll think about talking to them. Please, have a heart Y/N."

"Fuck a heart!"

She gave me a pleading that she knows I hate. "Y/N." She whined and I tried my best to ignore her, and stay mad.

I sighed giving in before looking away from her now pouted lip. "Yeah I guess, but let's just stop talking about this now before I have to act a fool in this damn place on your ass."

"Oh whatever Y/N. You like to act all hard, but you and I both know you're just a big, soft teddy bear."

I rolled my eyes before my phone went off. I picked it up seeing I had some text messages.

From (+1)305-458-1734

I frowned up immediately not recognizing the number. But I didn't think much of it seeing I get tons of random messages on a daily basis.

Hey Y/N it's Chanel, I hope you don't mind Rosa have me your number. Just wanted to let you know that you have some things to handle later today with management. Rosa wants you there early.

Rosa sure is doing a hell of a lot lately. First letting this girl have my child, and now giving her my number.

I shook my head scrolling further down and I smiled seeing a few text from my baby.

From👭❤️💍
Hey baby.. -1:34 pm

From 👭❤️💍
I miss you.❤️ -1:35 pm

To 👭❤️💍
Hey babygirl I miss you more❤️what's up? -1:38 pm

From👭❤️💍
Nothing. Just thinking about you, and us. I'm feeling kinda sad today -1:39 pm

She's feeling sad. This is something I don't understand about her. She'd rather text me than call, like I wouldn't answer. I feel deep down she's hiding something.

I sighed before hitting the dial button calling her only for it to go straight to voicemail.

To 👭❤️💍
Pick up the phone. -1:42 pm

To 👭❤️💍
Baby..come on let me know what going on. I'm getting worried. -1:43 pm

To 👭❤️💍
Call me please or answer your phone. -1:44 pm

After sending the messages I sat back waiting for her to call. As I was waiting my phone went off and I saw it was Camila and I picked up instantly.

"What's up Camila, everything alright, you need me to come back?"

She let out a low chuckled seeing that I was rambling on a bit. "No, no Y/N we're fine. I just wanted to call and check on you actually."

I couldn't help but smile at how sweet she sounded. It really did remind me of how things used to be.

"Mila I'm good and as long as-" I started to say until she cut me off.

"Wait-say that again."

I frowned not understanding. "Say what?" What did I say?

"Say what you just said." She sniffed out sounding like she was crying or upset. "Y-you called me Mila."

Oh.. bad idea. "Yeah. Um is that ok with you?" A few of seconds went by and silence made me feel uneasy I don't know why, but it did.

"That's perfect." I could hear the happiness in her voice. "I-I mean yeah. It's ok."

I chuckled and nodded even though she couldn't see me. "Good, then that's what I'll call you from now on."

She cleared her throat loudly. "I guess I'll let you go now."

"Alright, make sure you call me if you need me for anything."

"I will."

"See you later Mila."

Her laugher filled my ear causing me to smile. "See you late Y/N."

I hung up the phone before quickly slipping it back into my pocket. I could feel India's eyes on me as I did so.

"Mmm, so how's the whole thing with Camila going?"

"Well it's going. We aren't arguing like we used to and we actually can be in the same room without any problems."

"Aw that's good. How did she react over the fact that Chanel is back?"

My eyes grew because I knew I haven't told Camila a damn thing yet.

"Uh well you see -" I began to explain myself but she stopped me.

"God Y/N. Please don't tell me you haven't told her."

I sat quietly avoiding her stare. Well she said don't tell her.

"You really are stupid, you know that." She said with a disappointed lookin her face and I shrugged.

"What? She don't gotta know everything, and this is just one of those things."

India didn't say anything else after that and it was quite until she woke up again.

"You still love her. Don't you?"

I looked up from my phone to see her smiling at me. "Huh?" How in the hell did she get that from what I just said.

"Don't huh me woman, you know I know you and I can tell. I'm looking in your eyes and just by the look your giving me I can tell your going to fall back into your old habits."

I shook my head at her crazy, way out of the box suggestion. Camila and I have been over. "There aren't any old habits to get back to India."

"No need to lie to me when we both know what you're feeling for Camila. What you've always felt for her."

I shrugged thinking of what to say next. Maybe she did have a point. I'll always have love for Camila. But I'm with Nicki and I'm happy where I'm at.

"It's whatever India."

"No it's not whatever Y/N." I groaned loudly wishing that she could just let this damn conversation go already. But her ass is too persistent and stubborn to do that. "I know how you are, and I'm not saying that your a bad person at all. But Nicki is my friend now, and I actually like her."

"Don't you think you're being ridiculous with all of this. There. Is. Nothing. Going. On. Between. Us. And that's that."

"If you say so. But all I know is the last thing I want is for you to hurt that woman. I can tell she truly tell she loves you."

"Ok, I know that India and nobody's going to get hurt. Because I love her just as much as she loves me and Camila and I don't have anything left between us. Plus she's still damaged, she just got out of a bad relationship."

She nodded "Ok Y/N that's understood but don't sit here and act like I don't know. Don't pretend like I didn't go through the same shit with your ass once before! Hell more than once!"

I smacked my lips and turned my head at her. "Yeah India I know that."

I swear I hate when she brings up old shit like I don't know about it. I was there, I lived it too. I mean I know I was a piece of shit back then, but I've really changed.

"Right. So why would you want to put another woman through that. If you want to be with Camila, then be with her."

"Who said I even wanted to be with her huh?" I mumbled to myself.

She rolled her eyes as she took a sip of her drink. "Who are you trying to convince. Me or yourself?"

I bit the inside of my cheek feeling myself start to become overwhelmed. Everything she was saying was now running through my mind. I'm so confused and honestly I don't keno what to think.

"Y/N all I'm saying is that It's not far to Nicki and it's not far to Camila. You obviously love that girl, so be with her."

I just placed my elbows on the table putting my head in my hands. This was too much for me right now. I love Nicki and I know I do, the feelings I have for her have always been real. But Camila she means so much to me too.

"Listen. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but Nicki is a damn good woman to you, and she doesn't deserve to be played. So figure out what you really want. You know exactly what that is, and the sooner you admit it to yourself the better. I just don't want you to be with Nicki out of pity or because your still silently hurt about how you and Camila ended and are trying to get over those feelings. I hope you  understand where I'm coming from Y/N. Because I am only looking out for your best interest."

I nodded slowly feeling my mind go completely blank.

"Yeah I hear you." I mumbled to myself not feeling like talking anymore.

After a while of sitting there I realized that Nicki never called me back. So I tried a few more time to get ahold of her and when she didn't answer I gave up.

To 👭❤️💍
Just call me back when you get a chance.

Damn. My head is hurting now. I just can't stop thinking that maybe. Just maybe, India was right.

...Maybe

🌚🌚🌚🌚

A/N

Does India really know best? Was her advice accurate about Y/N or do you not agree??🤔

What's really going on with Nicki... is there something she's hiding??

Also Guys let me know what you all think. Do you think that the book is going too slowly?? Like is it missing something that you would like to read? Or are you enjoying the nice and slow pace it's going?

Please be honest with me. I promise you won't hurt my feelings or anything so do not be afraid to say your true thoughts🙃💭

Thank you all so much for reading/voting🙏🏼also sorry for any mistakes...I didn't get to proof read🥴

UPDATE COMING SOON🌍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 122 26
It's been exactly 5 years since Camila Cabello left fifth harmony and things could not be more glum. After Camila had 2 successful albums in 2 years...
184K 4.6K 48
This is a story of what happened to Camila after she left Fifth Harmony. With all 5 of the girls' lives heading into different directions, will Fifth...
190K 5.3K 11
*NEW COVER ART* "When I'm with you... I feel like I'm home..." 5 years ago, they all said their goodbyes and went their separate ways in New York Cit...
274K 25.2K 66
** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the baby, so after she gave birth to a beautif...