Don't Wake Me | Camarry

By bravadeaux

I used to sit in my bedroom and watch every movie imaginable, (big fan of romance films) I would always wonde... More

DWM 1.
DWM 2.
DWM 3.
DWM 4.
DWM 5.
DWM 6.
DWM 7.
DWM 8.
DWM 9.
DWM 10.
DWM 11.
DWM 12.
DWN 13.
DWM 14.
DWM 15.
DWM 16.
DWM 17.
DWM 18.
DWM 19.
DWM 20.
DWM 21.
DWM 22.
DWM 23.
DWM 24.
DWM 25.
DWM 26.
DWM 27.
DWN 28.
DWN 29.
DWM 30.
DWM 31.
DWM 32.
DWM 33.
DWM 34.
DWM 35.
DWM 36.
DWM 37.
DWM 38.
DWM 39.
DWM 40.
DWM 41.
DWM 42.
DWM 43.
DWM 45.
DWM 46.
DWM 47.
DWM 48.
DWM 49.
DWM 50.

DWM 44.

1.4K 58 12
By bravadeaux

   "I don't want to scare you off, Camila, but I truly see my entire future in you," Harry said as we swung on the swing set at the park. I pulled my attention from Sofi who was climbing the jungle gym and to Harry. I had a smile on my face and he intwined his fingers in mine. "Scare me off? Boy, are you crazy?" I rhetorically asked. The date was revealed that Harry was leaving me in two days and I just wished at that moment that I had a little pocket-sized Harry that I could keep with me forever. I wouldn't have to worry about him hopping in an airplane and flying back overseas. He was right, knowing when he was leaving did make me only worry about that date coming up instead of basking in the now. I was trying my best to do so, but it felt like I was walking around unavoidable broken glass.

    "I'm being serious," Harry said placing his hand on mine. "We haven't even been together for half a year yet and I already know we're gonna make it to the very end and then some." I could just tell I was blushing by the immense amount of heat that rose to my cheeks all at once. "Can you swing with me?" Sofi asked running up to the two of us.

"Okay," I said standing up. Sofi placed her hand on mine and looked up at me. "Not you, Kaki." I placed my hand over my heart, offended, as Harry laughed, standing up. "I still love you... I guess even though I'm pretty sure you just stole my boyfriend.." I ruffled her hair and she did a carefree laugh that was loud, but music to my ears. Sofi then pulled Harry by the arm over to the swing and I smiled as I watched all of this taking place.

     We remained in the park until it started to get late and my parents sent both Harry and I repetitive worried texts before they started up with the calls. They couldn't believe we were at the park for the amount of time we were. I told my parents that we were going to walk to a frozen yogurt shop and then we'd head back home.

     "My treat," Harry said as we approached the colorful building. There were a few people who already had their yogurt and were sitting outside enjoying their self serve froyo. "Get whatever you want." That was the best thing Sofi ever heard because a toothy grin that could have swallowed her face appeared. "You're the best, Harry!" she exclaimed pulling the door open and running inside. "No chocolate crunch!" I shouted out before the door closed.

"No chocolate crunch? But that's the best," Harry said holding the door open for me.

"It's the best until you're cleaning up the chocolate crunch bedazzled vomit," I said not leaving much to the imagination.

    Sofi decided on chocolate froyo, with gummy worms and sprinkles. Harry went with banana flavored froyo with banana slices and mango bobas, and I opted for vanilla froyo, with caramel covered banana slices, gummy bears, mango bobas, chocolate sprinkles and whipped cream. "Are you going to miss me, Sofi?" Harry asked as we sat outside at the fancy tables and enjoyed our deserts. "Where are you going?" she asked pulling out a gummy worm and popping it into her mouth. I looked at Harry and silently ate my froyo wishing this conversation wasn't occuring. So much for trying to ignore the huge elephant in the room. "Back home to England," he said.

"Where is that at?" Sofi asked.

"It's where there are a bunch of other people who talk like me. I live there," he said.

"You're leaving us?" Sofi asked her eyes widening. I raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Yeah Harry, you're leaving us?" Harry dipped two fingers into my cup and wiped whip cream on my nose. "That's where I live, Sofia. And it's really far away from you guys and I would love to be with you guys all the time, but it costs a lot of money and to make a lot of money I have to work a lot," he explained to her and she was nodding as she listened. "You're going to the same place you went when you left Kaki last time?"

"Yes, that's exactly where I'm going. It won't be the last time you see me though, I promise," he said. Sofi held out one of her small pinkies and Harry chuckled to himself and held out his large pinky. "I pinky promise," he said. I watched in awe and tried not to shed a tear at this sentimental moment as I wiped the whipped cream off of my nose.

--

    My parents left Harry and I to babysit Sofi for the night while they went on a romantic getaway. Sofi being the six year old ball of energy that she was fell asleep at eleven pm due to her biologically battery draining after. Before that she made Harry and I play princess dress up with her. Harry was the princess, as was Sofi and I had to be a frog and hop around with my little sister on my back. Once Sofi was all tucked in with a glass of water on her bedside I went downstairs with Harry and we curled up on the couch watching movies. "This is like a girls night," I announced scooping some birthday cake ice-cream from the pint onto my spoon. Harry turned to me and raised an eyebrow. "A girls night? Aren't there facials, boy gossip and pillow fights."

"You're right, we're not doing this right. My mom has some guacamole left over in the fridge we can use that for our face masks," I winked standing up. Harry pulled me back down by the arm. "Actually; I think we're good," he said.

"Okay, well what about boy gossip. I heard that--"

"We're good on that front as well," he nodded. I smirked and grabbed a pillow. "Well, that leaves pillow fights," I said smacking him right in the face with the pillow. I fell back laughing at the expression on his face. He swiftly placed the pint of ice-cream down and peeled the covers back. "Alright, pineapple you asked for it," Harry said grabbing a couch pillow and smacking me right upside the head with it. "Ow! That really hurt!" I squealed clutching onto the side of my head and hiding my face. "Bullshit," Harry called. I started to make sobbing sounds. "Camila? Are you joking? I never know when you're being serious anymore," he said genuinely concerned and trying to move my hands away to assess the damage. I continued to sniffle as Harry tried to pry my hands away. "Camila, talk to me. I'm sorry," he said. Harry finally managed to pull my hands away and I started laughing. "You liar!" he said. I continued to laugh at the fact he fell for my theatrics and then I hit him in the face with the pillow. "Gotcha!" He stood up and ruffled his curly hair.

"You're toast," he said and with one with motion he had me slung over her shoulder. "Put me down!" I slapped his back and he slapped my ass right back. "Shhhh, Sofia is asleep," he stated walking me into the kitchen and outside. "Harry, stop!" I panicked as the breezy nighttime air surrounded me. "Put me down!" I said loudly.

"Your wish is my command," he said gently placing me down on the grass. I looked up at the sky, not too many stars were out tonight. Harry got on top of me and smiled in my face before placing his hand behind my hand and pulling my head up so my lips can meet his. He gave me small, soft pecks that were so slow they left me wanting more and then he rolled over onto the grass leaving me with my lips still puckered. "You're just gonna leave me like that?" I exclaimed. Harry laughed and stood up.

"Goodnight, pineapple," he winked before heading toward the house. "No!" I jumped to my feet and ran toward him. It was too late because h was already inside with the screen door shut, and smirking at me. "Stop!" I banged on the door.

"Shhhhh," he said. "The neighbors are going to think you're in danger."

"Harry Styles, you better open the door or so help me I will scream so loud," I warned.

"You wouldn't dare wake your sister up," he challenged and he was right. Sleep is a precious thing and my sister is a precious being and she needs sleep to continue to grow and blossom. I growled at Harry and pointed to the door handle. "Open it."

"Or what?" he smirked.

"I'll break up with you," I said trying to seem threatening.

"Yeah, right," he laughed. He knew I wasn't capable of anything. I wasn't ballsy, even if it were a joke. Damn him. "Fine, I'll sleep out here." I said. Harry nodded.

"I'll see you in the morning, goodnight. I love you," he said walking back inside.

  Funny. He thinks he can get rid of me that easily? This is war curly. I snuck around to the side of the house and thankfully the small window in the basement was still open. I started to squeeze myself through until I was in completely. I quickly locked it and tip- toed toward the stairs although I'm sure my arm was bleeding from scraping it on something in the sneak process.

    I pushed open the basement door and Harry was leaning against the wall with a smirk on his face. "You know, your ideas for things that shpuld go on during a sleepover are getting pretty extreme," he stated. "I mean climbing through windows." My jaw dropped and I was instantly defeated. White flag up. I surrender. "How'd you know I'd do that?"

"I actually listen to everything you say. When we first hung out you were telling me a story about how when you wouldn't get you way with your parents you'd say you were sleeping outside and when you thought the coast was clear you'd sneak through the window."

"You got me..." I frowned. "I can never do anything right." he kissed my pouty lips and laughed.

"You do everything right.. except sneak attacks, but we'll just consider that as simply a minor flaw in the system." I laughed as Harry kissed my nose. "Now come on, we gonna cuddle or what?" he said sliding his arm over my shoulder and leading us into the living room. I never wanted to experience any of this with anyone else. I only wanted to make a fool of myself with Harry, forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 1K 50
So this is a Lauren/you, Camila/you, and camren/ you. Will contain warnings before the story for subjects that might be upsetting.There may contain s...
55.8K 2.3K 53
It was a story of an average girl named Lauren. She graduated from college and started a job that people thought was one of the most boring jobs in t...
472K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...
21.8K 395 19
They don't know about the things we do They don't know about the "I love yous" But I bet you if they only knew They would just be jealous of us, They...