Gone

By th3tr33gang

Lottie is missing and Ellie and Jamie don't know where she is. she has disappeared and the only thing they ha... More

A note from the author/s
Prologue
Part 1: Jamie
Part 3: I'll find her
Part 4: Thank you
Part 5: Back at the base
Part 6: A small clue
Part 7: Lottie's cover
Part 8: Shiny and red
Part 9:
Part 10: Come on Lottie
Part 11: How?
Part 12:
Part 13: opposites attract
Part 14: Ellie
Part 15: Your welcome
Part 16: Jamie
Part 17: Lottie
Part 18 : Rosewood again
Part 19: A party
Part 20: Regret
Part 21: The ball
Part 22: What the hell
Part 23: Why?
Part 24: Thud
Part 25: Oh my god
Chapter 26
Fan theory
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Part 33
Epilogue: 7 years later
N/A

Part 2: A letter.

724 10 5
By th3tr33gang

Lottie grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from a small desk in her room. She had been moved there when she had agreed to join them. It wasn't comforting but it was enough.

She wrote:

Dear Ellie and Jamie,

I am at the leviathan base, but their security is now super intense. The fence is now a wall and they have doubled their guards. Don't worry about me, I have had to pretend to be one of them. Jamie, look after Ellie.

From Lottie.

She wrote this in maravish.

"So, trying to send a secret message to your friends?" Ingrid purred.

"No, it's telling them that I have joined you and they should too!"

"Good, good," she smirked, "why is it in maravish?"

"So no one else can read it."

"Smart," Ingrid picked up the letter, "I'll post this for you."

"Thank you."

Ingrid still intimidated Lottie, her thick black boots with heels so sharp they could cut, her eyes glinting with mischief. Lottie shuddered. It was scary here. But Lottie didn't have a choice, she had to stay here to protect her friends. Ellie and Jamie could make their way without her, but could she make her way without them?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 270 31
New title. New Drama. But the same past... The sequel to The One That Got Away. What does love have in store for our characters this time. Will what'...
43.7K 1K 39
Estelle "Ellie" Miller had a rough childhood. Her father was abusive and her stepmother was a drug user. Her siblings has disappeared and she was the...
13.9K 336 26
Y/N L/N has come to Rosewood to surprise her best friend in the whole entire world, Lottie Pumpkin. But, when Y/N arrives, she finds out Lottie has c...
ꜱɴᴏᴡ By qx

Fanfiction

28.2K 1.2K 9
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...