Gone

By th3tr33gang

Lottie is missing and Ellie and Jamie don't know where she is. she has disappeared and the only thing they ha... More

A note from the author/s
Prologue
Part 2: A letter.
Part 3: I'll find her
Part 4: Thank you
Part 5: Back at the base
Part 6: A small clue
Part 7: Lottie's cover
Part 8: Shiny and red
Part 9:
Part 10: Come on Lottie
Part 11: How?
Part 12:
Part 13: opposites attract
Part 14: Ellie
Part 15: Your welcome
Part 16: Jamie
Part 17: Lottie
Part 18 : Rosewood again
Part 19: A party
Part 20: Regret
Part 21: The ball
Part 22: What the hell
Part 23: Why?
Part 24: Thud
Part 25: Oh my god
Chapter 26
Fan theory
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Part 33
Epilogue: 7 years later
N/A

Part 1: Jamie

797 12 1
By th3tr33gang

Jamie's alarm clock chimed on his bedside table as he climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom. He got dressed and stared into the mirror. His hair was a mess, as usual, and his eyes were sunken and sad looking. He walked into his room and picked up his school bag.

Jamie, I'm so sorry. Percy signed.

It's not your fault. Jamie signed as he walked out the door for breakfast.

When he arrived at breakfast he at next to Ellie, who was sat in front of a plate of apple Danishes.

"I can't eat these, they remind me of Lottie too much." She sighed. Jamie agreed with her, only everything reminded him of Lottie.

They walked to their electives 20 minutes later, parting ways at the entrance to Ivy side.

Jamie walked to his Shakespeare studies elective while Ellie walked to conch for fencing practice.

"Jamie," Raphael muttered, "there is something that will cheer you up."

Jamie's face was cold as he looked to Raphael.

"Binah's back!" Raphael smiled.

"Good." Jamie mumbled, reading his lines.

"Come on Jamie, there's nothing you can do!"

"Isn't there?"

"No. I'm sorry."

Jamie sighed and walked out of the theatre when class was over, heading to the library to meet Ellie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 200 9
Y/n Pumpkin's back in the second book of my Partizan series. The Second Partizan follows Connie Glynn's 'The Lost Princess' with you entwined into th...
13.9K 336 26
Y/N L/N has come to Rosewood to surprise her best friend in the whole entire world, Lottie Pumpkin. But, when Y/N arrives, she finds out Lottie has c...
5.3K 167 10
Y/n Pumpkin's back in the third book of my Partizan series. The Broken Partizan follows Connie Glynn's 'Princess at heart' with you entwined into the...
24.1K 499 22
After Analise's summer in cousins, her best friend Jeremiah makes her return in hopes to find his brother, and help save his favorite home. But what...