A Thug's seed (Major Editing)

By One_Nation_Standing

tori is 17 years old living in the hood streets of Atlanta with her drug dealing father the king of the stre... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Read Read Read
chapter 9
chapter 10
Check This Out
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
.Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter twenty
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
READ READ READ!!!
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Please
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 35
Casting Calls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh ok
Time Is Running Out
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
40
41 THE END

chapter 34

4.5K 131 4
By One_Nation_Standing

King

"Y'all some cry babies and y'all suppose to be boys." I said talking to the twins.

They keep a nigga up all night.

Their 1 month now oh wait no they will be a month next week on Keshawn birthday. Damn my baby growing up.

"King baby!." Tori said.

"Wassup boo."

"She laughed I will be right back ok."

"Where you going with them tights on?".

"Out you act like my daddy."

"I know but still you need to change cause that booty in them pants gone make me murder a nigga."

"Man ight king."

"Don't forget tonight we got a date with mya and ice."

"Ok I know."

"Ight ma." I said smacking her ass.

"Oooo king. You know how I feel about that."

"Girl you are a freak I swear. I'm married to a true freak and I'm loving it."

"She laughed. Well see you later baby I love you."

"I love you more." She kissed me and walked off. ...... wait she think she slick. She ain't even change them tights. I was about to run after her but I heard her engine starting. I got her.

Tori

I laughed a little at what I just did king gone get my ass but oh well. I'm now on my way to the mall I need to buy some stuff.

"Mommy I want ice cream." Key said.

she is a mama girl. When I move she move.

"Ok what kind of ice cream you want.?"

"Socklate,vanilla,and strawbedy."

"Chocolate,vanilla,and strawberry. Baby girl that's 3 scopes you better not drop it in my car."

"Mommy I have table right hea so it waste on table not car."

"I understand that baby but you still gotta be careful."

"Ok." I cut the radio up and once again my song anaconda was on.

"Boy toy name Roy use to sive in Detroit bit sope dealer money he was getting dome coins was the shooters with law but he lived in a pwalace brought me Alexander McQueen he was keeping me stylish now that's r r real gun in my purse butch I came for us to kill.............."

I stopped on the brakes hard. I know this baby don't know all the lyrics to this song and she don't even know what she singing about but that's a good thing.

"Keshawn how you know them lyrics?."

"Auntie mya."

Imma kick mya ass got my baby cussing at 1 1/2 years old. But Imma leave it alone because it's just a song.

"Oh ok."

Moments later we pulled up to DQ.

I told them my order and we went to the mall.

*

"Mommy hello kitty and Minnie mouse.!"

"Come on you can get what ever you want make sure it ain't ugly or fake."

"I got chu mommy." Oh Lord my baby has been hanging around mya to Much she making my baby ghetto.

While she was doing that I was looking for some clothes for the twins too.

*

"Mommy he would like that one." Key said pointing to this rolex king would like.

"You are right princess let's get it."

"Umm can I have this one." I said pointing to the watch.

I looked up and it was a fine ass dyke if I was gay she would be my girl.

"Yes you may beautiful lady."

"I blushed. Thank you." She rung it up and I gave her the money.

"Thank you for shopping at blingz have a nice day I hope to see you again."

"Same to you." I said.

*

"Damn tori you looking good." King said. I think he only said that because I got on his favorite color red.

"Thank you king."

"I can't wait until we get home Imma fuck it up. Oooo and I can fuck it up when ever I want because you on the pills and you can't get pregnant."

"Ok king we still got kids that wonder."

"We can keep quiet or we can take them to your mom's she pregnant anyway so that gives her a chance to know what it feels like."

Oh did I forget to mention my mommy is pregnant. Well yep she is she found out the day the twins was born.

"You right but let's go they outside."

*

*

*

*

"Oh yes girl twins with different colors." I said to mya we was wearing the same thing just different colors.

"Girl our men wearing the same thing to." Mya said.

I guess king and ice just noticed

"Oh my god bruh." They both said.

"Y'all stop because it's not exactly the same. everything the same except y'all shirts."

We all walked in like straight Gs. The lady led us to our table and we looked at the menus. Moments later the waitress came. And it was the girl from earlier.

"Oh so we met again." The girl said smiling.

"I guess we do." I said blushing.

"Well what will you guys be having tonight."?

We all told her our orders and she walked away winking at me.

"Tori who that was"? King asked

"Just some girl I saw at the mall earlier. Don't worry I'm not gay I won't be cheating on you."

"Oh I know." I swear he so ehh.

*

We was all going in on the food it taste really good.

Something told me to look ahead so I did. I looked up to see the dyke kissing some girl. My heart sank about a inch. Why the fuck did that hurt.

Then the dyke walked away so I looked back down at my phone.

Then something told me to look up again so I did again. And this girl was making it look like she was sucking wing wing with her hand and mouth. And she was pointing back and forth to someone. I took my finger and drew an imaginary line from her to the person.

And it was king. he had a Bish whet look on his face. I grabbed his face and kissed him then I licked his lips,the girl eased me,so I did the most ratchet/ghetto ease ever.

It caused her to get up and come to our table.

"Girl don't ever do that again."

"Girl don't ever suck my husband imaginary stick no more."

"Bitch please."

"Who this girl talking to."?

"You."

I looked to the side of me and started talking to you.

"You she called you a bitch."

"No I'm talking to you hoe."

"I am to you she called you a hoe."

Slap!

Oh he'll no this bitch didn't. I grabbed my glass and threw it at her I jumped over the table and started socking her ass. She got me fucked the fuck up.

*

I was hand cuffed in the backseat of a police car.

Why because my crazy ass knocked a bitch unconscious once again.

"Ma'am you are free to go."

"Dang what king said."

"No we saw the footage this case counts as self defense."

"Oh well thank you officer."

"Have a nice day."

*

I gave that dyke girl my number turns out I beat up her EX girlfriend.

Yea I broke they assess up but Monique the dyke thanked me.

"Tori you a crazy ass person." King said

"I know and you telling me because......"

"I honestly don't know. But I know one thing I'm bout to fuck it up."

"Oh no baby we gotta make it special. I'm going to wipe down,put on some lingerie,dance for you,take it to the bed,the shower,the floor,or whatever cause we gone do it all night."

"I like nahh I love the sound of that."

*

King

Imma take this time to show you how much you mean to me

'Cause you are all I need

No money can emphasize or describe the love that's in between the lines

Boy look into my eyes

When I'm grinding on you, this is beyond sex

Boy I'm high on you, and if it's real

Then you know how I feel

Rocking on you, babe, rocking, rocking, on you, babe

Swirling on you, babe,

In my mind all I can think about is a frame for our future

And the pictures of the past,

And a chance to make this love last, oh, oh

Tonight I'm gonna dance for you, oh-oh

Tonight I'm gonna put my body on your body

Boy I like it when you watch me, ah

Tonight it's going down

I'll be rocking on my babe, rocking, rocking on my babe,

I'll be swirlin' on my babe, swirlin', swirlin' on you babe

I'm wanna put my body on your body

Promise not to tell nobody

'Cause it's about to go down, oh!

Watch me pop it, pop it, p-p-p-p-pop it for you baby

Drop it, drop it, drop it, drop it for you baby

Watch it, watch it, watch it, watch me throw it baby

Wanna make that body rock

Sit back and watch!

Me pop it, pop it, p-p-p-p-pop it for you baby

Drop it, drop it, drop it, drop it for you baby

Watch it, watch it, watch it, watch me throw it baby

Wanna make that body rock

Sit back and watch!

"Damn baby." I said once tori finished her dance. No lie she would be a great stripper.

I picked up her now naked body and laid her on the bed as soon as she hit the bed I started pounding into her. We did every position you can name.

Tori was riding the fuck out of me until her phone rang.

"Don't you dare answer it." I told her.

"But what if it's about the kids."

"Man. Go ahead."

"Hi who is this ?..... Oh hi..... I would like that very much.....I have three.

I gave her that look so she started riding me again she tried her best not to make any noise.

"Well I'm kinda busy I'll talk to you later....ok good night Monique."

"Bae why she calling now."

"I have no idea baby but I'm thirsty ass fuck." She said getting up I guess to go to the kitchen.

I followed behind her and watched her every move. When she was done drinking I picked her up laid her on the counter well y'all know what happens next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 8K 36
Asiah London is 18 years old who is about to go in college and her sister Tyla London is 21 who owns a store name "Wolf CO". Their parents Died 5 yea...
617K 18.1K 61
Book 1: Pregnant By A Thug Book 2: Pregnant By Another Thug Tori Love is a Straight A student. She is smart and very nice and liked by all. One day s...
Our Love By trapnyc

Teen Fiction

2K 158 32
Aubrey Herendez Is A l7 Year Old Daddy Girl. She Never Does Anything But Hang With Her Cousin. Now Its Summer Vacation Nd Its Really Gonna Be Boring...
28.9K 925 32
Shay is a 16 year old girl coming up. Shay known for her thuggish ways but when she meets Jay shit changes mentally and physically. She gone have to...