Passion on Display [KiriBaku]

By TheAlmondKing

[Complete!] Hero Development Day is upon the students of UA High! Visiting heroes from around the world come... More

The Dream
A Long Bus Ride
Cheeks as Red as His Eyes
Gay Panic
An Urgent Need [NSFW]
Worse Than A Villian
Curry Therapy
An Invitation
What to Wear?
Table for Two
A Stereotypical Ferris Wheel
A Little Bit of Pocky
Dominance [NSFW]
Hitting the Showers
Fury in His Eyes
Time to Face the Music
Plans by Bedside
Building Up to Break Down
Classmate Confessions
Cafeteria Chaos
Partners [NSFW]
Sunshine

AfterShock

12.9K 456 563
By TheAlmondKing

As soon as the doors of the bus opened, Bakugo shoved through the aisle and rushed out onto the pavement. His thoughts were a blur as he ignored the calls of "Kacchan" and "Bakugo" and ran towards their dorm building. Thrusting open the doors, he sprinted to the stairwell. He was barely controlling the explosions that were popping from his clenched hands.
Bakugo swiped his wrist over his eyes, stumbling as he reached the fourth floor at last. He let out a choked sob as he made it to his door, his hands shaking violently as he unlocked the handle and slammed it behind him.

His hands were flaming hot as he roughly slid the door to his porch open, tumbling out and thrusting his arms over the side of the railing. He let out a vicious scream, watching the massive explosions pour from his palms. The heat of them burnt his face as tears uncontrollably slid down his cheeks.

The ash blonde didn't know how long he had been standing there, his voice was now hoarse from screaming and his wrists were aching as he felt that he could no longer use his quirk. Silently, Bakugo sunk to the floor, crossing his arms over themselves as he gripped his shoulders tightly. He couldn't control the shuddery sobs that ripped through him. He felt so weak. He felt so disgusting. He felt so alone.

~~~

Kirishima's breathing had finally calmed. He was sitting on Mina's fluffy bedspread, gripping a box of tissues, and staring at a faded red juice stain on the carpet. He could feel the pressure of Kaminari's hand on his shoulder as well as Mina's arms around his waist.
"Feel any better buddy?" Kaminari asked, his eyes sensitive and worried.
Kirishima nodded, not trusting his voice.
Mina glanced up at him and squeezed him tighter in her arms.
"You know Kiri, I know you think Bakugo's going to hate you over this, but it seemed like he was pretty upset too. And if we're being honest, you couldn't really control what happened back there."
She nuzzled against him and Kaminari leaned into his side.
"Yeah man, I'm sure he's just overwhelmed at the situation. He hasn't said anything to you yet, right? Maybe he's embarrassed too."
Kaminari said gently while squeezing Kirishima's shoulder.
Kirishima nodded again, his eyes were sore from all of the unmanly tears that had poured from them and his nose was aching from the constant swipe of the tissues. He took a tentative breath in.
"He's going to push me away. He's going to see me as an embarrassment. Now that the whole class has seen what happened, he won't be caught dead with me."
Mina made a sad noise from under his arms.
"If that happens Kiri, Mama Mina will go sicko mode on his ass. But trust me, we won't let that happen."
Kirishima let out a small chuckle.
"Thanks guys."

"Or course bro! We're always here for you!"

I've been a burden to them for too long now.

Kirishima stood shakily. Keeping his eyes fixated on the ground.

"I'm actually going to get some sleep. We still have class tomorrow."

"Are you sure Kiri? We're here if you want to talk more!" Mina stood up next to him.

"It's ok. You guys have helped me so much already." Kirishima said, as he gathered the tissues he had used into his hands, dropping them into the hot pink trashcan as he walked towards the door.

"Ok man, see you in the morning!" Kaminari grinned, waving his hand.

Kirishima nodded without turning around, and silently closed the door behind him.

When Kirishima finally arrived at his own door he paused. His eyes darted to Bakugo's door, which was slightly ajar. Curious, he took a step closer, listening for any sound of the other boy. He couldn't hear anything and he fought the urge to knock on the door. Instead, he turned and entered his own room.

He wouldn't want to see me anyways.

~~~

Bakugo's alarm clock was an assault to his senses. He grumbled, sitting up and rubbing his eyes with the backs of his hands. Standing up groggily, he made his way to the bathroom. He picked up his toothbrush and paused, looking at the boy in his mirror. The boy had red, irritated eyes and tear streaks down his cheeks.
Pathetic. He thought as he furrowed his eyebrows and glared at his reflection. If anything his reflection looked worse now.

Finally dragging himself out of his room, he caught his gaze traveling towards Kirishima's door.

After all I put him through I'm sure I'm the last person he wants to see.

With a heavy sigh, Bakugo straightened himself and moved towards the staircase. He twisted his face into a look of pissed off indifference, preparing himself for the shit storm he would have to face today.

Bakugo's morning was surprisingly quiet. He hadn't encountered any harsh words. In fact, nobody had spoken to him at all. Silent, unreadable faces glanced at him as he gathered a small breakfast and pushed out the large doors, making his way to class. Like everyday, Bakugo was the first to enter the classroom. He sat quietly at his desk, reading over his notes from the previous day's class as more students began to file in. Bakugo glanced up at the clock on the wall. There were only three minutes until class started.

Kirishima still isn't here.

Maybe he was just late again, Bakugo thought to himself. However, as more and more of the day passed, Bakugo found his attention in class slipping.

It's been three periods, where is that idiot?

Eventually Bakugo stopped listening to Mr. Aizawa completely, staring instead at the empty seat to his right.

Last night, Bakugo had watched the video Mineta had taken over and over again. The blonde's thoughts became fixated on this as he gazed blankly at the vacant desk where Kirishima should have been. He had violated his friend. He had literally pinned him to the ground and defiled him physically. Now Kirishima was angry with him and Bakugo couldn't deal with the emotions that it brought him.

I'm so fucking tired of feeling things.

Bakugo could feel the sneer painted on his face begin to tremble and break as the last class of the day began.

Where the fuck is he? That idiot never skips a whole day.

Bakugo glared down at his desk. Kirishima was most certainly gone because of him.

"You ok Kacchan?" A familiar voice whispered from behind him.

"Tch, of course, idiot." Bakugo growled half heartedly. Keeping his eyes on his desk.

"I know how you're feeling Kacchan... It's not your fault you know."

"I said I know, Deku!" Bakugo snapped, his voice cracked and he felt the eyes of the class fall onto him. Unlike in the past, Bakugo couldn't stare down the many eyes that gazed at him. Bakugo slumped into his arms on his desk, hiding his face and closing his eyes.

Why can't this day be over already?

At last the final class of the day had ended. Bakugo grabbed his papers and shoved them hastily into his bag.

"Bakugo, Midoria, I'd like you two to stay a moment please." Aizawa said, not looking up from his paper.

"Ok!" Deku said, sitting back down in his chair. Bakugo grumbled, setting his bag on the floor again.

I just want to get out of here. And maybe check on Hair for Brains...

Aizawa straightened and began to speak, "I understand the two of you were affected by St. Valentine's quirk during your hero battles yesterday. I wanted to explain some things about how his quirk works and maybe help you move out of the rough spot you're in. I understand it may have been embarrassing for you both, and I want you to be at top performance next week when we begin drills again."

"Whatever," Bakugo grumbled, his eyes shifting uneasily around the room.

"As you may have guessed, Valentine's quirk affects the limbic system of your brain, he heightens your senses of love, lust, and sexual desire. A side affect of this gives those who he touches black out periods, so to say. This is why you most likely won't be able to remember what you did during this heightened euphoric state of mind."

"Rapey bastard," Bakugo muttered.

"He's a great hero Kacchan! He's solved so many political conflicts over the years it's not even funny! He's stopped wars and-"

"I wasn't finished Midoria." Aizawa sighed with an exasperated tone. "As I was saying, you may not have been able to control yourselves during the time of his quirk, but that's no reason to tear yourselves up. What's done is done, apologize to those you affected and move on. I need the two of you to focus in class, don't think I haven't noticed the changes in your dynamics. I fully expect you to be back on your feet by Monday morning. Dismissed."

With a heavy sigh, Bakugo slid his backpack onto his shoulder, pausing a moment when he heard Aizawa's next words.
"Bakugo, could you check in on Kirishima for me? Since he missed a whole day we should make sure he doesn't need medical assistance."

Bakugo felt his blood run cold. Medical assistance?
"Th-that's not my job."

"No it's not, but I figured you'd want to be the one to check in on him. Am I wrong?"

The blonde grit his teeth, eyeing Midoria who seemed to be unaware of their conversation as he flipped through his notebook and stepped out the door.

"Fine. I'll check in on him." He grumbled as he hoisted his bag and stepped out of the classroom. He desperately hoped Aizawa hadn't seen the blush that tainted his cheeks.

Hey there! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I know this has been a bit heavy, but the next few get better~ it's currently almost 3 in the morning, I just had to finish the chapter for you beans~! Time to pass out! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 2.2K 9
Kirishima and Bakugou have their entire future ahead of them, and they plan to spend it together. That is, until one fight with an unknown villain ri...
148K 5.1K 40
DekuBaku ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Midoriya Izuku is currently in his second year in UA High. He's the leader of the Big Three and is the most unbeatable secon...
31.7K 626 17
[Fan fiction] Its summer break and class 1-A just got done with their mission. Some students plan to stay in the dorms over the break, this includes...
7.2K 370 11
Kirishima Eijiro has a huge crush on his blond, explosive, almost unapproachable friend. Bakugo Katsuki isn't the guy who you fall in love with unle...