Choosing My Heart's Direction...

Por laurent413

[Sequel to Hearts in All Directions (1D FanFic).] Louis and Alexis have saved their relationship, but was it... Más

Things Changing
Desire
Heads Will Roll
New Opinions
Breaking
Nothing
Different
Broken
Starting to Fix
Promises
Old Personalities
Secrets- Not Just A Game
Nothing Perfect Can Last
Shattering
I'm Sorry You're Blue
Wrong
The Girls
Drama Free
Violet
TwitCam
For Nothing
Wasted
Let Go
I'm Okay
Try Again
Over
Screwed
Questioned Trust
Analyzing
Eliminating
Memory
Regaining Hope
It Was Nothing
Other Options
No One Does It Better

Promises and Decisions

402 9 10
Por laurent413

A/N- So now that Louis' nice and good and stuff, who do you ship Lex with?(: Also, dedication to vicouspotato for being super nice and being an awesome writer!

Alexis P.O.V.

"Goodnight!" I called to the boys as Louis unlocked our hotel room.

They all called back in various stages of sleepyness and Lou and I slipped into our room.

I glided over to the couch, plopping down on it and looking back at Louis who had frozen in the small entrance hallway, biting his lip and fidgeting with his hands.

"Louis? Are you okay?" I asked softly, concerned.

He snapped out of his trance, his eyes locking with mine. "Yeah. I'm great, actually," he replied nervously.

My brow furrowed in confusion. What was bugging him that he wouldn't tell me about?

Louis hesitantly walked over to me, stopping in front of where I was sitting and extended him hand out to me. I wordlessly took it, allowing him to pull me to my feet. He took a step away from me and slowly knelt onto one knee. My heart started pounding in my chest. What was he doing? My eyes widened, and I resisted the urge to bolt out of the room.

"Now, before you freak out, I know we're too young for marriage," he started nervously. I heart rate instantly slowed and I let out a breath I hadn't known I was holding. It's not that I wouldn't want to marry Louis, I'm just not ready for that. And neither is he. "Alexis Indigo Davidson, I love you with all my heart. You're the most beautiful, incredible girl out there, and quite frankly, you're my soul mate. Every time you smile, my heart races. Every time you laugh, I can't help but fall deeper in love."

He looked up at me with big eyes and gently slipped his hand into his pocket, pulling out a small, black, jewelry box. He slowly opened the top, revealing a sparkling, silver necklace with a silver heart, studded with diamonds. But in the middle of the heart, was a huge, sparkling diamond. I gasped at the sight. It must have cost thousands!

"Alexis, with this necklace, I promise you that I will never stop loving you. I promise you, that one day, I will turn this diamond into a ring that I'll put on your finger on our wedding day. I promise you a lifetime full of love and support and everything you could ever ask for. I love you, Alexis."

Tears were pouring down my face at his words. He removed the necklace from the box and gently stood up, his eyes never leaving mine.

I slowly spun around and lifted my hair off of my neck, and Louis clasped the necklace. My hand instantly shot up to the diamond, feeling the coolness against my skin. I spun back around to see Louis' eyes sparkling.

"I love you," I whispered. His face broke into a huge grin right before my lips met his.

------

From: J

having a nice time, dollface? dont get used to it. also, i wouldnt trust louis and his "promises"

My breath caught as I read the text, but I quickly deleted it, erasing it from my mind.

"Ready?" Louis smiled at me from the doorway.

Just his smile was enough to completely change my mood. I smiled back, jumping up. "Yup!"

"Let's go! The boys are ready to get on the road." I nodded, following Louis downstairs and outside.

Today was our first day on the tour bus. I wasn't completely looking forward to living in a small space with five boys, but how bad could it really be?

The necklace Louis had given me felt cold against my skin and I smiled at the feel. We hadn't told any of the boys, but if they asked about the necklace, we'd tell them. Right now it was under my shirt due to neckline issues, but I enjoyed feeling it against my skin.

Louis threw both my suitcase and his under the bus. I'd had to practically buy a whole new wardrobe in the few days we'd been here, but with the help of Zayn, I'd done pretty well. I had at least as many clothes as before, if not more, and they were quite a bit nicer. Mostly due to the fact that both Zayn and Louis had pretty much forced me to let them pay for them. I hated the pity, but agreed due to the fact I didn't have much money to my name.

We boarded the bus. It was impressively nice and clean inside. In front was the driving area, sectioned off from the living area. Behind that was a small kitchen and table. Then was the bunk area, three per wall, each with their own curtain. They were small, but you could probably squish two people into one if you tried.

After the bunks was the one, single bathroom that we all had to share. That would probably be the worst part, especially considering these boys were rather high maintenance about their appearances.

In the back of the bus, was a separate room that contained a couple couches, a large tv, and some various video game consoles.

It was definitely small, but nothing we couldn't manage. Hopefully.

The boys had gathered in the back room, all except for Niall, who was taking inventory in the kitchen. I pecked Louis on the cheek and sent him to the back with the boys. I walked over to the kitchen and jumped up on the counter next to the fridge Niall had his head stuck in.

"Looking for something?" I teased.

"Just making sure we have enough food," he answered seriously. I rolled my eyes. That boy.

"So how's Abby?" I asked randomly. I wasn't nearly as close to Niall as I was with the other boys. Plus, he was the only one that I hadn't ever had any romantic relationship with. Now that I think about it, he was the only one I hadn't kissed. Sure, Harry and I's thing was extremely brief and Liam and I were practically non-existent, they still happened.

The good thing about having my Louis back was that I wasn't questioning our relationship at all. I felt absolutely nothing towards any of the other boys, not even Liam.

Niall pulled his head out of the fridge, his eyes sparkling. "She's great!" he said excitedly. His face had lit up the minute I'd mentioned Abby. "I can't wait to see her when we're in Ohio. She said she was going to the concert and I'm taking her out on a date for the one day we're there," he said dreamily. I couldn't help but smile at their relationship.

"That's great, Nialler," I grinned, ruffling his hair. He swatted my hands away before shutting the fridge and plopping onto the counter next to me.

"So have you talked to the girls?" he asked, his voice slightly nervous.

I hadn't talked to Jasmine in what seemed like forever. I'd been in minimal communication with Carson and Abby, only feeding them the lies Josh had come up with for me.

I nodded slowly. "Yeah, I called both Carson and Abby the other day. I told them that I sold my apartment and quit my job to rejoin you guys on tour."

He seemed to sadden when I mentioned the lie I had to tell them. I couldn't exactly tell them I'd been kidnapped, imprisoned, and abused for three weeks.

"What about Jas?"

I shrugged. "I don't even think she's forgiven me for the Liam thing," I replied honestly.

"Do you want me to talk to her?"

I shook my head. "Thanks, but this is my problem to solve. I might go see her when we're in Ohio."

Niall nodded, a small smile on his face. "That'd probably be a good idea. Shall we go see what the lads are up to?"

I nodded, jumping down from the counter and following Niall into the back room.

Harry P.O.V.

"No! You cheated!" Zayn yelled, jumping up from the couch and turning to face a smiling Louis.

"Did not! I'm just better than you," Louis replied coolly. Liam and I laughed at Zayn's now distorted with rage face.

"What's going on?" Lex asked, walking into the room with Niall. They both looked confused and concerned about the arising Louis and Zayn situation.

"Louis cheated!" Zayn cried, his fists clenching.

"Seriously?" Lex asked, flabbergasted at the fact that the boys were so worked up over a video game. We tended to get really engaged in our games.

Louis was still grinning. It was pretty obvious he had been cheating, but Liam and I were used to it. Zayn still got worked up over it though.

"You always cheat, Louis!" Zayn shouted in his face.

Louis let out a small laugh, causing Zayn to go even redder.

"Alright, Zayn, we all know Louis cheated, but maybe you should go cool off," Liam said, standing up.

Zayn was fuming, but allowed Liam to drag him out of the crowded room and into the dining area.

"Louis, you know you don't have to cheat every time, right?" Niall said, glaring at Louis. Niall would occasionally get upset at Louis' antics too, but not as mad as Zayn.

Louis rolled his eyes before standing up and stretching. He casually strolled over to Lex, pulling her into his arms. She giggled as he kissed her temple.

I felt my insides burning. That should be me. Louis didn't deserve her.

I had been doing a good job of hiding my feelings, but watching them be all lovey-dovey? Not happening. I quickly excused myself and walked out of the room. The bus hadn't left yet due to management, so I passed by Liam and Zayn and out the door, saying something about wanting fresh air.

I slammed the door behind me, leaning against the bus and taking a few breaths, running my hands through my curly hair.

I couldn't control my feelings for Lex. And trust me, I'd tried. I'd tried so hard to make myself like Carson instead of Lex, but it didn't work.

Carson was the only person who knew. I had confessed to her during one of our late night talking sessions, and we kept in contact. It was nice having someone outside of the boys to talk to. Even if she didn't always give the best advice.

I pulled out my phone, dialing Carson's number. The nice thing about being in America was that I didn't have to worry about the time difference.

"Hey Harry," she answered her phone brightly. It was pretty early in the morning, so I was slightly surprised to find her awake.

"Hey Car," I answered.

"What's up?" she questioned, popping the "p".

"Lex and Lou being lovey. Nothing out of the ordinary, everything's peachy," I replied sarcastically.

"Well, you know I'm obviously team Hex. But to make that happen, you have to tell her how you feel!" She'd been telling me that for weeks now.

"I can't! She's so happy with Louis! You should see them, they're like fucking soulmates," I groaned.

"If they were soulmates, they wouldn't have cheated on each other." We'd had this argument before. Multiple times.

I ran my hand through my curls, sighing. "I can't tell her, alright? It would just ruin our friendship, and I can't afford that right now," I grumbled.

"Whatever you say," Carson replied. I could almost hear her rolling her eyes.

"Any ideas?"

She hummed into the phone for a minute, pondering. "Sorry Haz. Unless you want to break them up."

"Break them up?"

"Yeah. Like make a plan to split them up."

"Isn't that mean?"

"Well, gotta do what ya gotta do."

I thought about what she said. Break them up? I'm not sure if I could do that to either Lex or Louis.

"But shouldn't I want her to be happy?"

"What if she was happier with you?"

What if she was happier with me? Then it was practically my duty to break them up. But, what if she was miserable with me?

"But I don't know that she will be!" I protested.

"Never know until you try."

"I'll think about it," I decided.

"You do that, Haz. Now, I have some naked guy in my bathroom that I have to make up some excuse to get him to leave."

I laughed at Carson's dilemma. So that was why she was up so early.

"Well good luck with that, Car. I'll talk to you later."

"And good luck to you! Bye Hazzieboo!" she called before hanging up.

I slipped my phone back into my pocket. I slid down the bus until I was sitting on the ground. I thought about what Car had said.

It looked like I had three options.

One- Keep pretending like everything was fine and ignore my feelings like I have been.

Two- Try and move on and forget about my feelings.

Three- Break up Lex and Louis and win her over.

Too bad I had no idea what to pick.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

103 0 11
Louis joins the school football team as the new season starts up. Louis and another player end up being on the team together with Harry Styles the po...
6.1K 88 17
I love you Alex. Why won’t you love me back? Josh has loved his childhood best friend forever but she seems oblivious to his feelings. As the school...
14.3K 257 22
It's been 2 years since Sophie's brother Louis left home to follow his singing dreams and audtion for the X-factor. Since then Sophie's life couldn't...
14.3K 139 52
Hannah O'Reilly was just looking to see a One Direction concert with her friend, but that all changes when they meet the boys and are granted backsta...