H-S Writes

By Hailey-Senpai

Just a series of stories that involve fandoms that i would love to be in and the many interactions with the c... More

{MHA} Starting At The Basis
{My Hero Acadamia} Quirk Test
{My Hero Academia} Combat Training
{My Hero Acadamia} That's My Mom!
{My Hero Academia} Rise Up
{My Hero Acadamia} Sports Festival (Pt 1)
{My Hero Acadamia} Sports Festival (Pt 2)
{My Hero Acadamia} Sports Festival (Pt 3)
{My Hero Acadmia} Sports Festival (Final Part)
{My Hero Acadamia} Picking Out Hero Names
{My Hero Acadamia} The Hero Killer
{My Hero Acadamia} Discovering Similarities
{My Hero Acadamia} Sparring: Hailey vs Bakugou
{My Hero Acadamia} Final Exam Pt 1
{My Hero Acadamia} Final Exams Pt 2
{My Hero Acadamia} "I'm Sorry, I'm More Scared Than I Look"
{My Hero Acadam} Training Camp!
{My Hero Academia} The Villains Have Come
{My Hero Academia} "What Happened To You?"
{My Hero Acadamia} The Aftermath
{My Hero Academia} Working On Special Moves
{My Hero Academia} Provincial Exam Pt 1
{My Hero Academia} The Provincal Exam Pt 2
{My Hero Academia} Now or Never
{MHA - Open Collab} Valentines Day Oneshot
{MHA! Medieval AU}
{My Hero Academia} Uncertainty
{My Hero Academia} Is Home The Safest?
{My Hero Academia} Am I Okay?
{MHA} Just Managing
{MHA} Not What Was Expected
{MHA} Apologies Are Just Bandaids
{MHA} Who Are You?
{MHA} What I Need

{My Hero Acadamia} The Redheaded Trio

116 3 1
By Hailey-Senpai

I commissioned @corzev from Tumblr to make this, and holy cow do I love it!!

The class of 1-A found themselves in a secluded forest area, which had been explained to be a training ground for the class.

Mr Aizawa gave the students the run down of the course of what was to be expected from all of them.

"So right now, you will be put into teams of three. Your objective is to fight your way through the obstacles and robot villains. Each time you defeat an obstacle as a group, you will get triple the points opposed to if you attack them individually. The group with the most points wins within the time frame of 15 minutes, receives the highest mark." Mr Aizawa explained, only to have Present Mic who stood beside him to add his own commentary.

"But since that's a booorrring reward, let's amp that to the winning team gets first dibs on which of us Pro Hero teachers you get to train or patrol with!" He exclaimed happily enthusiastic.

The students felt that to be a fair prize, considering that training one on one with a pro could be beneficial to anyone.

Hailey raised her hand, "I want dessert privileges too!" She shouted.

Mr Aizawa mentally facepalmed himself at his student's comment. Present Mic was all for it though and agreed to the bargain.

"Oh hell yeah! Now y'all better watch out, I've got something worth fighting for today!" Hailey proclaimed cheekily.

A few of her classmates chuckled at her classic behaviour, while some sweat dropped at her lack of shame.

"Anyways, here are your teams." Mr Aizawa began to read off the list and description for what purpose they were grouped together.

"Bakugou for his close range fighting style, Sero for long range and Sato for his strength."

"Roselle for her high rescue scoring, Todoroki on his tactical intelligence and Kirishima on his defensive fighting style."

Hailey smiled initially at the idea that she would be working with two of her closest friends, but then internally questioned how the two would be compatible wise. Kirishima was usually with Bakugou, Kaminari, Mina, Sero and such, since they all worked well when paired up because of their tight friendship. While Todoroki was selectively open to certain classmates, including herself, he only chose few to work with not only due to how powerful their quirks were but on the trust they've gained.

Hailey enjoyed joking with Kirishima, they were very close, to the point where they've been mistaken for siblings. Kirishima and her shared similar positive attitudes and humour, while also understanding each other's differences. Todoroki was much different, it took a lot for him to fully trust Hailey, although they were introduced as familiar strangers, Hailey related to his past experiences and showed how she would be an emotional pillar for him if he needed.

This training exercise would indeed be interesting.

"Huh?! Why did I get a bunch of extras?!" Bakugou seethed, glaring at anyone who were in his line of sight. He looked pissed of when he didn't get matched up with at least another member from his rag tag friends. Someone that understood his quirk as he noted things about theirs.

Hailey giggled and patted her teammates' shoulders, "Welp I am more than happy to have my two best buddies on the same team as me!"

"Thanks Hailz, do we have a battle plan yet?" Kirishima questioned.

Todoroki pondered for a moment, looking at the map of the forested area on the television screen by their teachers.

"Perhaps we should watch the team that is first and make notes from there." Todoroki stated, having a plan in mind, but decided to take the opportunity of not being the first team to go through the course.

Turns out, the team to approach first was consisting of Jirou, Kaminari and Hagakure.

Everyone watched as the group raced into the forest, coming up with a plan of a attack as they progressed.

Jirou suggested Kaminari take out the perimeter with a high voltage attack, while Hagakure wanted to run ahead and scout. Kaminari just wanted to group as many enemies as they could for a full blown attack. If he was going to jam out his brain, may as well be sure that he got the most enemies.

Little did they know that the robots fought back with a sort of taser beam that hit Jirou as she pushed Kaminari out of the way. Hagakure was easily spotted with the heat sensors of few other robots.

In the end, all that the group had achieved were 20 points, the group only attacking robots separately.

Hailey looked at Todoroki with a smirk, as she noticed his expression show that he had come up with an idea.

"I think I've come up with a plan," he turned to his classmates, "Hailey you can boost yourself up above the tree lines and scout for the locations of the robots. Either you can use your boosts or I can use my ice to increase Kirishsima's speed for the most efficient time. When we reach them, we can both use our quirks to propel Kirishima at the robots." He explained.

"So you'd be like a bullet Kiri!" Hailey joked, lightly nudging her taller friend.

"That's pretty sweet, and it'll get us those combo points too, right?" Kirishima replied enthusiastically.

Todoroki nodded.

"Hey Sho, I wanna try a quirk combo with you when we get the chance." Hailey stated.

"What are you suggesting?" Todoroki questioned.

Hailey smirked, "I wanna see if I'd be able to control temperature waves. Heat probably being the easiest to transfer."

Todoroki looked at his friend in a stunned expression, before gazing at her in amusement.

"That would be so cool, what would you call it? 'Heat Wave'?!" Kirishima exclaimed.

Hailey nodded, "Yeah! That's what I was thinking!"

"Alright, next up is Roselle, Todoroki and Kirishima." Mr Aizawa called out, reading off of his clipboard. "Then it'll be Midoriya, Iida and Asui."

The next three up looked at each other in determination and made their way to the starting platform.

"And BEEEEEGIIN!" Present Mic announced.

Without hesitation, Hailey boosted herself into a high jump, she was able to pinpoint some of the robots. When she landed back onto the ground, she sent a pulse like wave across the perimeter. As Todoroki and Kirishima arrived beside their teammate, they heard many sounds of feedback - the louder ones were from the robots that were closer to the team.

"5 approaching." Hailey stated, getting into a fighting stance.

"Kirishima."

"Already on it!" A smirk fell on Kirishima's face as he activated his quirk.

"Hailey, on my signal." Todoroki instructed her, as he raised the sturdy hero in training with an ice platform.

Hailey nodded, readying her hands by placing them on the bottom of Kirishima's footwear. Todoroki activated his ice quirk to freeze the robots' legs to the ground.

"NOW!" Todoroki shouted, without a moment's hesitation, Hailey pushed Kirishima forward with her wavelength boosts and Kirishima slid straight at the robots.

He was able to destroy many robots with ease, since they were immobilized and attacked fairly slow.

After finishing off the last robot in their area, Hailey made sure to count how many robots they had take down and how many points they were able to attain.

"6...7...8, okay. So three came in after my scout and only 3 of them were worth 10 points, the others were 5." Hailey announced.

"We don't have much time to waste, I'm sure that our teachers are keeping track of our points. So let's keep moving." Todoroki interrupted Hailey's counting, hinting that he didn't wish to waste valued time.

Hailey sighed in defeat and followed behind Kirishima, as Todoroki jogged ahead of them in lead.

"Hey Kiri, wanna do some boosted punches on the next robos?" Hailey asked.

Kirishima grinned, "Oh hell yeah, I'm up for that!"

And not a moment too soon, a few more robots came into view. They looked a bit more protected with different colours of armour.

They immediately recognized them from the previous team's run in with them. The three avoided the tasers, Todoroki once again froze the ground, holding the robots in place. Hailey and Kirishima were able to destroy some with a synchronized boost punch.

Soon they realized that more robots were swarming in and breaking from the ice holding them down.

"Sho!" Hailey cried, feeling impatience seep into her.

Todoroki nodded, "Alright, we'll have to try together. Kirishima, get behind us!" He instructed sternly.

Hailey then grabbed her classmate's wrist, pulling it back. Todoroki began to emit a strong head in the palm of his left side. Hailey then felt her wavelength quirk pulse from her own veins and transfer to Todoroki. Upon thrusting their arms foreword in the direction of the robots, visibly orange and red waves sizzled in a pulsating release. Upon touching the robots, they seemed to overheat and collapse from the sudden high temperature.

"Holy crap, that was- that- was amazing!?" Kirishima gushed in complete and utter awe.

Unbeknownst to the three, their entire class was in just as much disbelief and astonishment as Kirishima was.

"Is-is that even possible?!" Urakara marvelled with a gasp.

Mr Aizawa took a moment to consider how such a thing was accomplished, especially for first years.

"It must be easier to do collaborative quirk combination attacks with a wavelength quirk like Roselle's. To emit a wavelength matched to another quirk by transferring it through another person is... remarkable." He breathed.

"It's almost a shame that they'll only get double the points from those robots." Present Mic remarked.

A shame it was indeed, those robots weren't complicated or well protected, meaning that they were only worth 5 points each.

Todoroki looked at his forearm that Hailey had let go from her grip. The feeling of a wavelength passing through like a pulse was a strange sensation.

Hailey noticed and asked if he was okay.

He nodded his head, "Yes, it was just a strange feeling. I'm not as used to the feeling of wavelengths like you are."

Hailey smiled, "Yeah it is. If we practiced it more, I'm sure that you'd get used to it."

She then gave Kirishima a high five in a giddy manner.

"That was the coolest punch!" She exclaimed happily.

Kirishima was giving her a toothy grin, "Hell yeah! That was really kick ass!"

"We've got five minutes left, you two." Todoroki said, catching their attention. "Let's finish this off."

After the buzzer went off, the group returned back to the platform where their class resided.

They listened attentively as Mr Aizawa gave off the reading of how many robots they destroyed, their point worth and if the teamwork bonus applied.

"So you've defeated 8 robots that were worth 5 points, 5 worth 10 and 2 worth 15. With the teamwork bonus-"

"THAT'S A GRAND SCORE OF 360!" Present Mic once again cut off his friend.

"That's the hugest score to beat right now." Mr Aizawa added, glaring at Present Mic.

The three looked at each other in pride and gleefulness.

Hailey fist pumped the air.

"Hell yeah! We're one of the best!"

Kirishima copied her actions.

"We hardcore kicked ass!"

Todoroki looked at them amusedly, and did his version of celebrating with his teammates.

Mr Aizawa then told Midoriya, Iida and Asui to ready themselves to go next.

When Hailey, Kirishima and Todoroki joined back with their classmates. Chatter immediately ensued. Either everyone was expressing how cool their combo attacks were or questioned how in the hell they did it.

"Friendship!" Hailey declared, totally not being serious.

Kirishima nodded his head in agreement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
32.5K 580 36
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
79.1K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...