{My Hero Acadamia} The Redheaded Trio

I commissioned @corzev from Tumblr to make this, and holy cow do I love it!!

The class of 1-A found themselves in a secluded forest area, which had been explained to be a training ground for the class.

Mr Aizawa gave the students the run down of the course of what was to be expected from all of them.

"So right now, you will be put into teams of three. Your objective is to fight your way through the obstacles and robot villains. Each time you defeat an obstacle as a group, you will get triple the points opposed to if you attack them individually. The group with the most points wins within the time frame of 15 minutes, receives the highest mark." Mr Aizawa explained, only to have Present Mic who stood beside him to add his own commentary.

"But since that's a booorrring reward, let's amp that to the winning team gets first dibs on which of us Pro Hero teachers you get to train or patrol with!" He exclaimed happily enthusiastic.

The students felt that to be a fair prize, considering that training one on one with a pro could be beneficial to anyone.

Hailey raised her hand, "I want dessert privileges too!" She shouted.

Mr Aizawa mentally facepalmed himself at his student's comment. Present Mic was all for it though and agreed to the bargain.

"Oh hell yeah! Now y'all better watch out, I've got something worth fighting for today!" Hailey proclaimed cheekily.

A few of her classmates chuckled at her classic behaviour, while some sweat dropped at her lack of shame.

"Anyways, here are your teams." Mr Aizawa began to read off the list and description for what purpose they were grouped together.

"Bakugou for his close range fighting style, Sero for long range and Sato for his strength."

"Roselle for her high rescue scoring, Todoroki on his tactical intelligence and Kirishima on his defensive fighting style."

Hailey smiled initially at the idea that she would be working with two of her closest friends, but then internally questioned how the two would be compatible wise. Kirishima was usually with Bakugou, Kaminari, Mina, Sero and such, since they all worked well when paired up because of their tight friendship. While Todoroki was selectively open to certain classmates, including herself, he only chose few to work with not only due to how powerful their quirks were but on the trust they've gained.

Hailey enjoyed joking with Kirishima, they were very close, to the point where they've been mistaken for siblings. Kirishima and her shared similar positive attitudes and humour, while also understanding each other's differences. Todoroki was much different, it took a lot for him to fully trust Hailey, although they were introduced as familiar strangers, Hailey related to his past experiences and showed how she would be an emotional pillar for him if he needed.