High School ( completed )

Od Adore1995

Just read * ⚠️ sexual content ⚠️ I don't own these pictures ❌ Více

Senior Year ...
The Night Of the Party ..
After The club.....
Vibinnn...
G2G 🙃
3 days
Stop playing with me....
Its my Birthday !!!!
Birthday Part 2
Meeting my parents ...
CookOut ...
I thought you loved me.
Rekindled
Taee
Panic ...
I wanna
Gender
Pt . 2
Paris
Who's this ?
Who is she (FiLl3r)
Happy Birthday D
Ugh .. DnA
Truth iS Pt 1 and 2
Ta3 PoV
Whats gojng on ?
My baby ?
BiG as HelL
Set up ?
Tae Pov
Its time !!!

. pt 1

9.5K 325 1
Od Adore1995

  5 comments next chapter today ..

My mom end up working a double
So I got in my car and left to dontae house. when I pulled up it was alot of cars parked in the driveway . I got out my truck & grab my purse . Damn you didn't waste no time cj said from a distance. wassup yall , I
Said waving I walk pass them and wrap my arms around dontae hi baby . He kissed me and look back at the tv . what happen ? I asked. Somebody robbed me at the club I wanna see who it was .
He had strippers dancing on him. I looked at him , jay don't start . I walked over to the fridge. Y'all want something to drink . water they said I passed the water bottles and sat on the stool eating my grapes. I walk over to tae you want some he grab a couple .there was that bitch again sitting by dontae  . Wtf is this , I don't remember . He said . She was
Pulling on him but he was pushing her away. She got up and walk
Passed him dropping a something in his drink. Baby you seen that i said looking up at him . what he said clueless I grab the mouse from cj let me see please I rewind and paused it . That bitch. I told you tae check ya peoples. Get her ass
Now he demanded . All my shit missing my phone my wallet my jewelry. That bitch set
Me up. This crazy. He walked out the door and passed me. Babe I thought we was going you know. Jay I have to handle this okay. Buttt - I said and cj walked by us stay home tae and fuck ya woman. I already fuck her ass twice a hour ago . Okay go ahead but hurry back .
  I walked and locked the door . I went upstairs and face time niq .. sis's you bouts to bust. I know my due date coming up really soon. Yeah was you horny all the time when you first got pregnant,, yes girl . I can't stay off tae dick. It's like my favorite new toy or something . It's like I be moody when I don't get it , like bitch cry I said laughing . I don't know what to do I was bouts to cry when he walk out the door and passed me. Lol bitch yess . Lol I thought I was going crazy . Finally hung up the phone with her we was otp for 2hours before tae text and told me to come by the club . I jump in my truck and it was empty just the bartender and the dj a couple bottle girls I went back to his office. & he was coming out the bathroom.
        Hey baby , hi I said walking over to him . I stood between his legs and he kissed my belly . Hey sonn. I bent down kissing him on his lips I pulled my dress up and he sat me on the desk . I spreaded my legs and he started feasting I was moaning so loud . He pulled his pants down for me to ride it I pull my dress up over my butt and started riding. Oh jay hold on. All
You can here is wet nosies from my pussy damn you too wet . It was a knock at the door and I keep riding . Tell them to go away tae  , GTF AWAY FROM MY DOOR. it got quiet you so sexy when you nasty. I started riding harder ahh jay hold in i wanna get up. I stood up and he bent me over the desk and started drilling his dick in me I couldn't help but scream. Damn jay. This what you want huh . He went in again a harder omg tae i am bout to cum . Cum then but I ain't stopping . He went again harder . The knock started again. Wtf is it. Boss we got her. Regina we have her she waiting for you . I know you busy but we have to go. I moan again cummin fuck ahh shitt hold . He choke me up by my neck and started drill my inside and bust. You good baby . I feel like I am bouts to fate ahh baby sit down. He passed me a water and left out.
      I woke up to dontae carrying me. Baby you was knocked out . I thought you left. How long I was sleep. 3 hours. 3 hours. I said. Daddy knocked you out huh. Lol hush. Put you straight to sleep. He put me in the car and jump in the driver side. Ahh I looked at my stomach. He ok ? I think he mov- omg tae he moving. I grab his hand a sat it on my stomach . You felt that  ? Yeah that's him yes omg . Hey daddy baby he started kicking .

    Yooo . What it feel like ? It kinda tickle but it's little pain. Come on he probably hungry I said laughing. Baby I have to tell you something. Tell me tae. ? you know I love you . You scaring me tae. Don't be . I have to go outta town for 2 weeks , 2 weeks. I said looking confused . Can I come. ? Babe I don't think it will be safe. Taee I whined what I am post to do. Keep it tight till I get back. This crazy why 2 weeks what about 1 week . Issa 2 week deal babe. when you leave in the morn- what I said cutting him off . Idk why but I got real . Jay come on I am coming back don't be doing all that crying shit . Why you have to leave in the morning thou. Baby please stop crying. We got out the car and walked in the house. I went straight up stairs to the bathroom. Jay can we talk . Come in I said washing my hands. I am sorry I have to go . It work thou this what I get paid to do. whatever I don't even care. Jay ...

10 votes next chapter 🥵 ...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

91.5K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
291K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
235K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
5.2M 46.2K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...