Secretary, ⁿᶜᵗ 127

By 00_Baejin_05

"You'll be our Secretary from this day." ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ When a girl was doing a good job in work until the... More

「SECRETARY AND CEOs」
s u n d a y : ceo mark lee
m o n d a y : ceo nakamoto yuta
m o n d a y : Irregular Office
t u e s d a y : moon taeil
w e d n e s d a y : kim jungwoo
t h u r s d a y : dong sicheng
f r i d a y : lee donghyuck
s a t u r d a y : day-off
s u n d a y : ceo jung jaehyun
m o n d a y : ceo seo johnny
t u e s d a y : ceo kim doyoung
w e d n e s d a y : ceo lee taeyong
t h u r s d a y : ceo kim jungwoo
f r i d a y ¦ ceo lee donghyuck
s u n d a y ¦ ceo mark lee
m o n d a y ¦ ceo kim doyoung
t u e s d a y ¦ ceo moon taeil
s u n d a y ¦ ceo dong sicheng
m o n d a y : ceo nakamoto yuta
t u e s d a y : ceo seo johnny
w e d n e s d a y : ceo lee taeyong
t h u r s d a y : ceo seo johnny
f r i d a y : ceo kim jungwoo
s a t u r d a y : traveling
s a t u r d a y : traveling pt. 2
s u n d a y : nakamoto yuta
m o n d a y : disney resort pt 1
m o n d a y : disney resort pt.2
t u e s d a y : disney resort pt. 3
w e d n e s d a y : disney resort pt.4
w e d - t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.1
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.2
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.3
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.4
f r i d a y : waiting for you
s a t u r d a y : dong sicheng
s a t u r d a y : moon taeil
s a t u r d a y : seo johnny
s a t u r d a y : kim doyoung
s a t u r d a y : kim jungwoo
s a t u r d a y : lee donghyuck
s a t - s u n d a y : mark lee
s a t u r d a y : jung jaehyun
s a t u r d a y : nakamoto yuta
s a t u r d a y : lee taeyong
s p e c i a l : jung jaehyun
s p e c i a l : kim doyoung
s p e c i a l : mark lee
s p e c i a l : nakamoto yuta

s a t u r d a y ¦ ceo jung jaehyun

14K 513 487
By 00_Baejin_05

ㅡ jaehyun

I turned the page of the report and noticed Hwara's work. She has really become popular but can she really handle all of this work?

After seeing yesterday with Donghyuck, I do believe that Hwara also has the potential to become a secretary to help all of us but Taeyong believes that she must use that potential to help everyone.

Yes, Taeyong is like choosing for the best but Hwara is a girl, she's frailer than us and she's only a head chief, not a CEO.

I sighed and closed the report. I heard someone knock on the door and I checked who it was.

"Jaehyun..?" Hwara peeked her head out and I softly smiled. She entered and just stare at me.

"Am I really that handsome even my secretary falls for me?" I asked then she blushed and nodded. I felt my ears turning slightly red.

"By the way, you have a business dinner at 7 PM later with other companies such as the KML Agency, SHAwol Agency, SUELF Agency and Etc.

You will be having dinner at the popular restaurant that's around this area with Taeyong and Mark." She said then I nodded.

"Do I have other schedules, other than the dinner?" I asked then she shake her head.

I smiled and stood up, grabbing my blazer.

"Well, we can use that time for ourselves. Why won't we buy clothes for you? You may look nice but you lack clothes." I said then she pouted.

"And how do you I lack clothes?" She crossed her arms and I chuckled.

"I've seen you wear the same skirt and shirt every week," I said then she blushed and looked down. I laughed and ruffled her hair.

"I would probably take you to the dinner with me as the agency's new CEO soon so, you need to look good at least," I said then she just nodded and started to follow me.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
We entered the store and Hwara wowed at how big it is. This store does cost a lot of money just for clothes but I can deal with it.

"Are you sure this is okay? I can't really handle this much clothes." She said then I sit down and nodded.

"Please, give her the finest clothes in this shop," I said when the workers start to drag her to the changing room. I notice others bringing clothes as well there.

I heard my phone ring and I checked the ID name first before answering it. It turns out, it's just Taeyong.

"Where are you?"

"I'm in a clothes shop with Hwara."

"For what? You decided to buy her clothes?"

"Yeah, why not? Hwara is a pretty girl, and pretty clothes suit her."

"Her beauty might be too overpowering."

"Well, not my problem."

At the same time, Hwara came out of the changing room, wearing a beautiful peach pink dress that's until her knees and heels. Her hair is tied with a few strands tied to the back.

"Hello? Jaehyun?"

"Hyung, let's video call so you can see Hwara in the clothes."

"Sure.."

I changed it to video call and turned the camera to Hwara, making Hyung see Hwara.

"Wow..."

"How do I look?" She asked then I smiled softly.

"Perfect, onto the next one, please," I said to the workers and they bowed before going back to the dressing room with Hwara.

"Why are you doing this to her though?"

"Can't I? I'm taking her to dinner with me." I said then his eyes widened.

"You will what!? You know the other's reaction already if you take Hwara with you. Mark told me what happened last time with Seulgi and Baekhyun!"

"Who cares? Just simply tell them that Hwara is working for us." I said then he sighed.

"Fine, but if something happens to her, I will blame you." He said then I nodded.

Hwara showed a few more clothes that perfectly suits her style and look. Taeyong became okay with it and I paid for all of the clothes.

"I'm not sure how I can thank you enough," Hwara said as we put the bags in the trunk of the car.

"It's okay. I had fun seeing you in different dresses." I said, opening the car door for her to enter.

I enter after her and started driving. I keep taking glances at her hair and face from time to time.

"Let's do something about your hair, shall we?"

▔▔▔▔▔▔
I checked my watch and it's already 5 PM.

"Jaehyun...?" I turned around because of the voice and saw Hwara there with her hair perfectly styled and her dress on.

I can feel my ears turning red and my face blushing. I smiled and asked her to turn around.

I clip a flower hair clip on the braid that's on the back.

"Shall we go?" I asked, reaching out my hand and she accepted it.

We get on the car and I can sense Hwara's nervousness.

"Hey, it's okay." I said, driving then she start taking deep breaths.

"I feel like it's not.. I'm going to meet the most successful CEOs of Korea when I'm just a mere secretary!" She said then I sighed.

"You're not just a mere secretary. You're our secretary. Neo Culture Agency's secretary." I said, grabbing her hand and kisses it.

"It will all be okay.."

ㅡ taeyong

I waited for Jaehyun and Hwara to come on a few minutes.

Why am I also nervous to see Hwara?

I saw a familiar car, parking in the parking lot. I saw Jaehyun coming out and opening the other door, letting Hwara out.

I felt myself stiffen when I saw Hwara in that dress.

"Is she really just a secretary?" I asked myself as the two starts walking towards me. They smiled at me as I keep my posture.

"Wah.. you both look like you just came from a mafia family." I said then they both laughed.

"Let's get inside." I said then they nodded. I notice Jaehyun holding Hwara's hand and felt knots forming in my stomach.

We then saw Mark running towards us.

"Oh, Hwara?" He was kinda shocked to see Hwara with us but then smiled sweetly at her.

ㅡ jaehyun

Taeyong was talking to the other CEOs and I noticed that Hwara is gone. I looked around but I can't find her.

I checked in the garden of the restuarant and saw her sitting on the swing. I looked up and the full moon giving so much light.

I sit beside her and she smiled at me, realizing my presence.

"Isn't the sky pretty today?" She asked then I nodded, staring at her.

"It has always been pretty." I said then she looked at me as we made eye contact. Our eyes not even leaving each other as we stayed like that for minutes.

My hand unconsciously grabbed hers, taking her back. She tried to take her hand back but my grip was strong.

"Let's just stay like this." I said then she froze. I leaned closer to her before connecting our foreheads. She closes her eyes and I softly smiled.

Surprising her, I kissed her lips deeply. Her eyes went wide after I did it. She tried to push me away from the shock but I wasn't moving, instead I made the kiss deeper.

I grabbed both of her hands and made her give in. After a few minutes, I broke the kiss as we both gasped for air.

I smirked at her blushing state.

"D-don't j-just do that out of the blue!" She said, covering her mouth then I laughed.

"Admit it, you did like it." I said then she blushed even more.

"I-I did not! I was too shocked and forced to even like it." She said then my smirk became wider.

"Then want me to kiss you again?"

"That's not what I meant!" She covered her face and I chuckled. I grabbed both of her hands and made her uncover her face.

We both started at each other's faces, studying every face feature we have. I would've memorized hers already.

Soon, I found my lips connected with hers once again but this time she didn't fight back. She just wasn't responding but her lips was soft.

It felt nice...

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 3.8K 46
A bunch of NCT Oneshots with your favorite members ♡ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! Cover credits : @XxM00NW0LFxX ♡ 26/8/19 - #2 nctoneshots ♡ 31/8/19 - #1 nct...
161K 2.6K 102
creating imaginations with the neos #nct #nctu #nct127 #nctdream #wayv #taeil #johnny #taeyong #yuta #kun #doyoung #ten #jaehyun #winwin #jungwoo #lu...
45.9K 1.1K 20
After 3 years she came back into his life but as the wife of his boss. Mafia NCT x Reader highest rank #24 in Haechan 4/6
351K 25.4K 51
❝what's the point jaehyun? you're rich. you can always buy more time.❞ ⸰COMPLETED ⸰12/23/16 - 04/07/18 © DONGYEOLS