A Hood Love Story

By hoodauthor

"Ian like these other niggas shawty, ion think you can handle a nigga like me". "This ain't no Fairytale lov... More

Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter : 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
Chapter: 75
Chapter: 76
Chapter: 77
Characters pt 1
Characters pt 2
Chapter: 78
Chapter: 79
Chapter: 80
Chapter: 81
Chapter: 82
Chapter: 83
Chapter: 84
Chapter: 85
Chapter: 86
Chapter: 87
Help
Chapter: 88
Chapter: 89
Chapter: 90
Chapter: 91
Chapter: 92
Chapter: 93
Chapter: 94

Chapter: 48

12.7K 242 890
By hoodauthor

L'a pov

I was at home writing lyrics for a new song. Well I was trying to, it wasn't going well. Unika's been on my mind all week, I miss her but I still don't wanna see her. We technically broke up but our break ups never last long. So I'm not really tripping off that. There was a knock at my room door, it's probably just my mom or sisters tryna annoy me or something.

"Come in."

The door opened revealing Nika. She came in and closed the door.

"Hey."

"Hi."

I mumbled, I wasn't in the mood for our same old make up routine. You know the talk, argue then fuck, I was too focused on this song. I was tryna write, record and shoot a video for the song within a month. She grabbed a chair and sat right beside me watching what I was doing.

"What you doing?"

I shook my head and sighed.

"What do you want Unika?"

I said as I was still focused on writing these lyrics. She was quiet for a while.

"I'm sorry."

I heard her mumble. I stopped writing for a minute.

"That don't mean shit."

I said then went back to writing.

"You don't have to forgive me, I just want you to know I'm sorry."

I shrugged, it didn't mean shit to me tho.

"Ok."

I said nonchalantly, not really even caring about what she was saying. It was gone be the same shit from last time anyways. She groaned and sat on my bed.

"That's it?"

"Ion give third chances Nika, ion even give seconds but you got lucky and blew it."

She got up and came over to me.

"Ok, we both did some fucked up shit in this relationship—"

"Which is why we shouldn't be together."

She got quiet.

"So you wanna break up for good?"

The sadness in her voice made me feel bad.

"You can be with Breezy then. Maybe he'll have more time for you and no be such a asshole."

I'm finna be all bout my money man. Im tryna get in them hills man, that's what's important to me.

"I didn't me-"

"Shut up! It ain't the first time you said that shit."

"Ok fine yes, I want you here with me more. That's a bad thing?"

"The fact that every time you don't get yo way you go to Breezy is a bad thing."

"Because I feel like top priority with him. You don't make me feel like that."

"Exactly my point! So ion get why you here. You should be at Breezys crib."

I was just hoping for her to get the hint and leave tbh. I really wanted to finish my shit and she's stopping me from doing that.

"Because I don't fucking love him L'a. I like the fucking attention that he gives when you don't give a fuck about me!"

"Aight."

What she expect me to say to that? She came up to me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders and started hugging. I sighed and put my pencil down .

"You're not leaving me L'a and I mean that!"

I unwrapped her arms from my shoulders.

"Prolly what's best for us tho."

She came in front of me and sat on my lap facing me. She's really gonna try everything for me to agree to give us another chance.

"No it's not! What's best is us being together and you know it. There's not gonna be anyone else we love more than each other, look at how much work we put into this relationship L'a! It's too much for us to just give up now and I'm not gonna fucking let us fall apart if I know that we can make this work. So stop saying that!"

I groaned and threw my head back. She wrapped her arms around me hugging me tight asf. Ion wanna leave her, I just don't feel like we can make this work.

"Idk man, it just doesn't seem like we can."

I shook my head. She looked at me I could tell that she was being serious about what she said.

"Fine then, I'll just make your decision a lot easier."

Once she said that she got off me and started stripping out her clothes. I watched her hella confused. She had on a sexy ass bra and underwear set, it was red. I wasn't in the mood for sex.....yet. She came over to me and the first thing she did was put her hand on my dick through my boxers. Then she started unbuckling my belt and unbuttoning my pants, then she pulled them down.

Nika pov

He was still soft so I pulled out his thick ass dick and started stroking it. Once he started getting hard I slowed down as I noticed his precum coming through the tip. I got up and slowly slid myself down on it feeling every inch of him stretch me out. Although he was too big for me to take all of him, I did the best I could. He groaned out loud as he gripped my waist tightly.

"Damn, yo shit wet and tight asf."

I smiled and slowly start sliding myself up and down his dick. He threw his head back and bit his lip. See I know how to please my nigga, I know exactly what my baby likes when it comes to sex. He started pushing my body deeper on his dick, it was too much for me to take but I took it for my nigga.

"Shit!"

I moan as he started slamming me on his dick. Being in charge doesn't last long with him 😭. I threw my head back and started bouncing with his fast pace. I was feeling this nigga in my guts and it wasn't exactly a pleasant feeling 😭.

"Mmm, baby your too deep!"

It was a good thing his family wasn't home.

"Shut up and take this shit!"

Tears had started to form in my eyes from all the pleasure. At this moment I noticed that, ya bitch really cannot take dick. I'm going celibate after today man because he's fucking up my insides. He looked down at his dick going in and out of me as he started going slower. I felt myself tightening around him. He looked up at me.

" you bouta cum?"

I nodded my head and just like that, I exploded all over him. He flipped us over and started hitting my shit from the back.
I grabbed his sheets tightly as I threw my head back in pleasure.

"Mmm yess babyyyy."

I moaned encouraging him as he went harder. My shit gone be super sore in the morning.

"Shiiiit!"

He mumbled as he grabbed my arms pulling them as he went harder. That's when I realized.....this nigga was releasing his anger on me💀. I'm bouta be crying in the morning. The sounds of our skins connecting, the headboard beating against the wall and our juices mixing together was all you could hear. (A/N: y'all know when it be making that sound macaroni make when you mix it?😭).

"I'm finna bust."

He groaned as he slowed down and his strokes got sloppy. I started throwing it back on him cause I knew if he stopped, my legs would give out on me.

"Shit, tell me you on the pill."

I nodded and just like that, I felt his warm liquid shoot up inside of me. I fell right on the bed and collapsed right beside me outta breath.

"Shit, you right. That did make my decision a lot easier."

He mumbled as he tried to catch his breath. I was ready to fall asleep, I was sore and tired. He pulled the covers over me making me look at him.

"Go to sleep."

He said kissing me 3 time. It made me smile, I love everything about this boy man.

"Hold meeeee."

I whined pouting. He chuckled and pulled me into him, I never want times like this to end. When he's all about me and I'm all about him in that moment, I love times like this. It just sucks we don't have them too often.

"Do yo mean that stuff when you say 'I have more important shit to do than to worry about us'?"

I really wanted to know how he felt about me.

"I do have more important stuff to do tho, but it doesn't mean that we're not important to me."

"Cause you really be hurting my feelings with some of the shit you say."

He truly does hurt my feelings when he says that shit.

"I'm sorry but my music always gone come first and you just gone have to accept that."

"But then you don't pay any attention to me. Ion like being home by myself on days I'm supposed to be with you. You've cancelled on me so many times for these streets and whatever else you be doing, I don't like that L'a. It's not fair to me when we have plans and you forget them or you got other shit to do."

He sat up in the bed and looked at me.

"I know you don't like it Unika but when I have the opportunity to do something good, I gotta take it. Who knows when I'll get an opportunity like that again? I can't be risking important shit like that, I'm tryna get up there and that takes a lot of hard work and time."

"So basically you gonna have time for me when everything else that's more important is handled..."

"Like I said, my world doesn't revolve around you. I'm gonna take whatever chance I get cause I'm tryna go hard on this shit. That's even if I gotta cancel our plans, imma do what I have to to get this shit."

"Ok then."

Guess I can't get my hopes up for the typa love I want from him. He just doesn't have it in him, I guess...

"Aye, it's not always gone be like this. Shit gone settle down eventually and then I'll have time for us. Until then, you just gone have to hold it down and ride with me."

"Well can I spend the day with you then? Since you rarely have time for me."

"As long as you let me write this song, you can stay here for as long as you'd like."

"So like....what about our anniversary?"

I asked looking up at him.
He shrugged.

"Either you wait like 3 weeks to a month till I'm not so busy or we just forget all about it."

"But ion wanna wait that long!"

I whined pouting. He rolled his eyes.

"If you actually wanna do something meaningful and spend the whole entire day with me, you gone have to."

"Well at least with you rapping, you'll get out the streets."

"You do realize I'm never actually gonna get out the streets right? Once you in, that shits forever."

I rolled my eyes. Ion see why he can't just chill on the fucking streets. They just gone end up getting him killed or locked up and that's the last thing I'd want to happen.

"Help me find a job."

He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Why do you need a job? You don't pay for shit! Yo ass don't even pay yo phone bill."

I laughed, him and Mak pay for everything.

"I want to buy an house for myself."

He stared at me for a moment.

"If yo dumb ass don't stfu. Like how you wanna pay for everything if you don't need to? Who does that? You weird bro, got niggas paying for everything but you wanna pay?"

I laughed at his response.

"I wanna be independent."

He looked at me and laughed.

"Have you even worked a day in yo life? Yo ass not gone wanna work for nobody."

"No but I'm graduating soon! So you know, I wanna move out and prolly go to college or something."

"You actually plan on doing something after school?"

I nodded my head. He shook his head surprised.

"I need a career to make some good money for the future."

"But you don't gotta worry bout all that... me and Mak got you, and if you wanna move out you know I got you. Especially with the money, you don't needa do all that."

"You got me if I wanna move out. Wym?"

I asked confuzzled. What he mean by that?

"I mean, move in with me."

He said looking at me. First of all, this nigga live with him mama.

"Umm, baby haven't you noticed you live with yo mama?"

He chuckled and shook his head.

"Yea but I got the money to get a house now. I just haven't cause I never had a reason to but if you wanna move we can get a house together."

I thought about it. I mean I feel like it make our relationship stronger maybe we'll spend more time together. We'll be together more and plus we can do what we want, fuck where and when we want, I can be as loud as I want, and bitch we'll have more privacy away from niggas like Rondo. It doesn't sound like a bad idea but idk if that's moving too fast.

"You don't think that's moving to fast?"

He shook his head.

"It ain't like we not at each other's houses 24/7 right now anyways. You be sleeping here a lot and I be sleep there a lot. But I'm not forcing you, just think about it and let me know."

I nodded.

"I'll think about it baby."

Living with him wouldn't be so bad. I'd get him to myself in the night and wake up to that cute ass face every morning. Ouuu I'd love that so much. I looked up at him, he seemed to be thinking about something.

"BABBBYYYYYYY!"

He looked down at me.

"What?"

"What you thinking about?"

"Nothing but we needa talk."

I hate those words.

"What?"

"Well first of all, imma really need you to delete that fake ass nigga off everything you have. I'm talking about delete his number, block him on Snap, Ig and Twitter. Second of all, that lil attitude you get when you don't get your own way, that's gonna needa stop cause that shit be pissing me off. You needa stop acting like a little brat when you don't get your own way cause you definitely not gonna get your with every time with me. Remember that shit. I'm done being L'a the nice guy cause you take advantage of that way too much."

I didn't say anything. My attitude isn't even that bad 😴.

"Did you hear me?"

I nodded my head.

"Yes L'a."

"Good."

L'a pov

I got up and put my boxers back on then went back to writing this song. I really want Nika to live with me cause then I can watch wtf this girl be doing, I can see who she texting 24/7, plus it will probably get her ass to stop complaining so much. I know she'd love to be around me damn near 24/7 anyways. You know? She'd get to wake up to my sexy ass face every morning, ouuuu and we can fuck a lot more! I wish she'd take charge like that more often, I swear she be making me cum faster than I want to but that's what good pussy does to you. She had a nigga going crazy when she started throwing it back on me, if only she'd give me head... Imagine her acting sucking the life out my dick, damn I'd probably have to marry that girl. Her shit so tight it's crazy insane 😭. I finally finished my song, now it was time for me to go and record it.

"Baby?"

I turned and saw Nika getting outta bed.

"Huh?"

She came and sat on my lap.

"Come sleep with meeeeeee."

She whined holding onto me.

"Mm, I'm busy rn tho."

She pouted.

"Just for a little bit?"

"Mm fine."

She got off me and pulled me into the bed with her. She literally put her whole body on top of me.

"You finna fall asleep ma."

"No I'm not."

She said yawning. I chuckled and shook my head, she really loves ya boy man. It was getting kinda late anyways, might as well take a break.

"I love you Lennybear."

I rolled my eyes at that gay ass name. She stay calling me that dumb ass name.

"Stop calling me that gay ass name."

"I said I love you nigga!"

I rolled my eyes.

"I love you too. Now stop calling me that gay ass name."

"No!"

I sucked my teeth.

"You annoying man."

She laughed.

"But that's why you love me Lennybear."

"See now you can get off of me."

I said pushing her off, she grabbed onto me.

"Nooooooooo!"

I rolled my eyes, this girl lucky she fat asf.

Nika pov

*the next day*

I walked around the building looking for L'a, he was nowhere to be found and he wasn't answering his phone. I found him standing with 2 guys holding him at gun point. I froze at the picture right in front of me. Before I could even process what was going on, 5 gun shots fired and I watched as L'a fell straight to the ground.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!"

I screamed tryna run to him but Mak and S.Dot came running up and pulled me back. Tears started streaming down my face non stop.

"Get off of me!"

They guys in black hoodies ran down the street and then they let me go. I ran to L'a and sat on the ground holding him while tears came down none stop. He wasn't moving and blood was leaking from his body, he was covered in it.

"Nooo please baby don't leave me."

I rocked us back and forth holding him again.

"CALL 911 PLEASE HELP ME!"

I screamed even louder. I look down at him, I don't even think he was breathing. He wasn't moving at all he just laid there lifeless. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Please don't leave me baby. Please don't, I need you man."

I whispered looked down at him. Still nothing, no movement. The ambulance came and took my baby away to the hospital. I sat there covered in his blood crying my eyes out. I know I been through it before but I just watched the love of my life get shot right in front of me. I felt a hand pull me up off the ground and hug me hella tightly. I could tell it was Mak.

"He's gonna be fine sis don't worry. Remember this same thing happened last year."

But this time felt different, it wasn't sitting well with me.

"But it feels different this time Mak!"

"I know baby girl but that's just because it happened right in front of you."

We got in the car and drove to the hospital, his mom and sisters were already there. So was Vonna and Gotti but I was too scared to worry about them. I'm here for my baby right now and I pray that God doesn't take him from me this early. I took a seat and just held my head in my hands, trying to stop myself from crying.

"Don't worry sis, he's gonna be fine. He's a strong boy and you know he loves us way to much to leave us."

I looked at Nina, she looked like she was tryna hold her tears back. She's doing better than me, I look like I've been swimming in my tears.

"Family on Leonard Anderson?"

We all stood up in front of the doctor. He was quiet for a moment, I knew something was wrong. I said a quick prayer and hoped for the best. 

"We were able to get his heart beating again but his heart was beating too fast causing him to loss too much blood. We were able to stop it but the second time his heart stopped again, we did everything we could but this time we weren't able to revive him. I'm sorry for your loss."

My heart broke into a million pieces. He's gone. I ran out the hospital and slid down the wall outside crying harder than I've ever cried before. I didn't even know what to do with myself anymore. He was my happiness, even when he's being an asshole. When we'd fight, I knew it was because we loved each other. Idk what I'm gonna do without him now 😭. I'm never gonna find a nigga to fuck me as good as him, or one that has my heart like he does. I started shaking to the point where I couldn't control it, I couldn't breath either.

"Shit, Nika calm down it's gonna be ok."

Mak said running up to me and holding me in his arms.

"No it's not."

I quietly said sobbing.

"Yes it is. You know we are all here for you."

"I want L'a Mak! I-I can't."

"I know man but there's nothing we can do now. He's in a better place Unika and you know he's always gonna watch over us, especially you. You know that nigga loved you like crazy man, he may not have acted like it but trust me, he did. You were his other half, y'all were unbreakable. Y'all really were that 'until death do us apart' shit. But now you gotta get through this, for him too. You know he's not gonna want you out here crying over him."

I cried even more into Maks chest.

"That's my baby Mak, we were just talking about moving in together!"

He held me tighter.

"I know, I know man. I'm sorry this happened to you."

We just sat there for an hour while I cried my eyes out. I didn't know what else to do.

Here's another update.
Gimme like 80 comments for another chapter. Stop spamming.
No comments no update.

Ouuuuu L'a died 😭.

How y'all think Nika feeling rn?

What's going through her head?

Who y'all think killed L'a?

Y'all think Nika gone get through this?

What y'all think Nika gone do now?

So sad 😭.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 2K 24
"I know, that you told Mikey everything about me! That you told him, that I kissed you that night we were drunk, and don't pretend you don't remember...
5.4K 355 24
"Nia." Her name softly fell from his lips and she soaked in his sweet breath like a pancake to syrup. Her eyes were low and she was watching his ches...
229K 8.7K 35
[COMPLETED] BoyxBoy On his graduation day, New mustered all his remaining courage to confess his feelings to Tay Tawan, a certified chick magnet and...
305K 6.1K 53
When Beyoncé was 16 her and her family moved to Brooklyn, NY to live with her Aunt after her dad and mom went through a nasty divorce back in Houston...