Broken [naruto fanfic]

By azurebluesugar

THIS IS NOT NARUTOXOC FANFIC. THIS IS ENTIRE CHARACTER IN NARUTO WITH OC. -- A story about a young girl that... More

Beginning of a new journey.
Strong will.
Awakened.
Revenge.
New year, new traits.
Training.
Affection.
Sacrifices.
Best moment.
Played.
Meeting.
Loss.
Revealed.
Love. (🍋)
Changed.
Meeting.
New person.
Reanimation.
Realization.
Twice.
Reunited.
Relapsed.
Farewell.
Bloomed.
Perfect.
Happiness.
The End!
Special Chapter.

Love, again (🍋)

311 4 1
By azurebluesugar

"Finally, we're here." Sasuke said as they reached an entrance that similar to a cave. There were stairs leading them downwards to the entrance and Kouri distinctly remembered the image. She ignored her thoughts and followed Sasuke who she had started journey together for five months now.

"You've been searching for it ?" Kouri asked, walking alongside him who was focusing into the dark hallway with his sharingan and rinnegan.

"And please don't use your eyes power too much. It'll exhaust you. This dark won't eat us up." Kouri said, a smile gently formed on her lips as she shot him a reassurance look. He looked at her for a moment before he loose the sharingan and rinnegan from his eyes, replaced with his black orbs.

Sasuke had always admired her for the past five months he had been with her. She wasn't a shinobi anymore, but she had the brave in her that didn't change. She fought alongside him even when they faced an enemy. She used the kunai Sasuke gave her for protection purpose at the fullest. 

They then finally reached at the first source of light. The place were still using fire as their source of lights but it was kinda suitable for a place like this. The grim feelings bit Kouri's back but she tried to ignore it. 

"Sasuke-kun!" a voice heard calling Sasuke from afar. Footsteps heard running close until it slowed down as they reached close enough.

"Karin." Sasuke said, acknowledging her presence. Kouri looked at him and back at the woman who looked at him with an admiring eyes. The woman also looked like they hit 30s. She was surely surrounded by old people around her now.

"Who is she ?" Karin questioned as she noticed Kouri, she felt her heart beating faster seeing Kouri in front of her, but she quickly reminded herself that the one she knew had already gone from this world for saving Sasuke. She didn't hate Kouri anymore but seeing her back in front of her made herself felt insecure. 

"Kouri." Sasuke answered and that's what took Karin's breath away. She felt like her chance with Sasuke had slimmed once again. It took years for her to win over Sasuke but now he had met a girl that looked exactly like Kouri, she felt like loosing him.

"That's absurd. She's died." Karin shook her head in disbelief while looking at Kouri up and down. Kouri crossed her arms over her chest, judging her actions who looked like she was been told bad news. 

"Where's Orochimaru ?" Sasuke asked, ignoring Karin mindless words. Karin was still shock at the revelation, but she quickly grasped herself and told Sasuke that Orochimaru was in the main room. Sasuke moved without any words and both women followed him behind.

"You're really.. Nohara Kouri ?" Karin asked, her eyes now hardened. Kouri gave her a weird look since she didn't know who the girl beside her. She had retrieved piece by piece of her memories from the past but it never reminded her of a red-haired girl that wore glasses. 

"Only Kouri.. and do I know you ?" Kouri asked, trying to remember in any of her past memories of their interactions together. Karin felt her heartbeat flipped two times faster than earlier.

"Orochimaru." Sasuke called him who was experimenting in the middle of the room. Orochimaru turned to look at him but his stares passed over Sasuke's shoulder to see a red-haired girl who had a bewildered look while talking to Karin. His eyes widened and he instantly gave undivided attention to the guests at hand.

"Kouri ?" Orochimaru said as he dismissed his experiment and walked towards them. Kouri turned at the voice who called her and her heart immediately ached along with her head. She ignored the throbs however because the feelings that surfaced in her heart was greater than them. The person stood in front of her had played a big part in her life that a tear slid down her face unwillingly. 

She wiped the tear out of her face as she walked toward Orochimaru. 

"Who are you ?" her voice sounded deep and hopeful. She had never felt this kind of feelings before, the feeling of missing someone badly and wanted to know the truth although she didn't know what's the truth was. She just felt the person in front of her was someone that she cared badly.

"Orochi.. remember that nickname ?" Orochimaru carefully said, not trying to put a lot of hope in this since he had searched for her for almost her whole life. The girl before him was exactly the Kouri he had last saw him. Her hair, her eyes, her lips, he remembered his little girl really well. 

"Orochi.. Orochimaru-jiisan ?" she exclaimed, moving closer to Orochimaru who she suddenly felt comfort to. Orochimaru smiled at her smile before he was attacked with a hug.

"No way.. Orochimaru-jiisan you're alive!" she exclaimed as tears went down rapidly from her eyes. Orochimaru could only hug and smiled without any words convey. He badly missed his little girl who he had been searching since 17 years ago.

"You found her, Sasuke." Orochimaru said, which made Sasuke angry.

"So you knew of this and never told me ?!" Sasuke shouted, unlike him. Everyone was shocked and turned towards him who seemed flaring with anger. Orochimaru broke the hug with Kouri and faced Sasuke.

"I didn't it was possible to happen-"

"What is impossible ?!" Sasuke cut him with anger, but Orochimaru quickly completed his sentence afterwards.

"That she would be alive! It was the first time a Nohara performed such kekkei genkai and I didn't want to believe it it's true until I see it myself." Orochimaru said, feeling himself loosing focus. He took in a breath and calmed himself while looking at Kouri who was clueless of what they were fighting about.

"Yui had told me about the revival but she never told me if it's works because no one had ever done it until Kouri did it." Orochimaru said softly, looking at the confused girl who looked at Orochimaru and back at Sasuke who his tight look had slowly gone from his face. He looked pained and sad, which broke Kouri's heart.

"Both of you should take some rest. Karin, show them the way to an empty room." Orochimaru said before turning his back from them and walked towards where he conduct his experiment. Kouri gave him a worried look before she wrapped her hands over Sasuke's arm. Sasuke ushered her to follow Karin with his hand and they both walked together side by side.

They both entered the room and closed the door behind. Sasuke immediately sat at the edge of the bed, feeling heavy himself after knowing that Orochimaru had known of this for a long time and didn't inform him. If he had known this, he would never going to feel pain and sadness throughout his lives and searched for her. 

"Sasuke.." she sat beside him and caressed his hair ever so gently to calm him down. His shoulder lowered and his face weren't as tight anymore. Yet, she still saw how his hand and teeth clenched. She sighed and stood up.

Sasuke felt a hand snaked around his neck and next thing he knew, Kouri was sitting on his lap, looking at him with a smile. He quickly put a hand on her waist to prevent her from falling.

"What are you doing ?" Sasuke asked but he didn't protest. He forgot what he was thinking for awhile and focused on the daring girl that sat on his lap while looking that hot. 

"I don't know what you and Orochimaru was fighting about, but all I want to say is.. I'm glad you found me first." she said, caressing his long hair. Sasuke felt his heart tugged at her words and beating warmly inside his chest. 

"If you found me a little earlier, when I was a baby," she said, her voice sounded deep and husky. Her hand traveled from his hair to his ear, rubbing it slowly under her slender fingers.

"Then I would treat you as a daddy.. and that's not what we wanted, aren't we ?" she whispered sultry, her eyes darkened with playfulness and her lips smirked seductively. Sasuke felt himself being pushed to the edge as he felt her gliding onto him while pressing her chest onto his.

"If you were my daddy then.. I can't do this to you." she said before kissing him afterwards, he immediately morphed together. Passionately they kissed each other, holding each other closer, doesn't want to let go.

"I love you, Uchiha Sasuke." she said and in cue, Sasuke had thrown her onto the bed and hovered over her. He continued kissing her and trailed his kiss onto her neck, leaving butterfly kisses all over her blushes skin. He threw his robe aside and grazed his fingerless-gloved hand under her turtleneck shirt. She quickly took his hand from her skin and took off the glove from his hand, giving him an equally eager look as he had now. 

She then turned their position, she being on top of him. She smirked at him and performed a mini-strip dance on top of him, slowly taking off her shirt and shown her bra underneath. She grazed her hand under his shirt while pushing it upwards to take it off of him. He raised himself a bit to help her took it off of him and they continued kissing afterwards with their body half-naked. Kouri would grind her groins onto Sasuke's, hands would travel all over his toned body. Her fingers tugged over his pants as she continued kissing him, getting eager by seconds, but it was stopped by Sasuke.

"Kouri.. are you sure about this ?" he asked, looking straight into her eyes. Both of her eyes screamed for them, but Sasuke was worried since it's going to be her first time all over again she was only 17. She chuckled.

"I remembered vividly of our first night together at my age. Do you prefer doing it outside ?" she playfully replied, waiting for him to release her hand from his grip. He knew that he shouldn't hold it anymore, flipping their position immediately while hungrily kissing her neck. She moaned at the roughness while her arms wrapped around him. 

He swiftly flicked her bra off and traveled lower to her chest to suck them. Kouri moaned with pleasure at what he was doing to her. He licked the other and rubbed the other one with his hand. Kouri absolutely loved what he was doing to her and would never forget the feeling.

Sasuke retreated himself from her and took her short and panties off of her, taking in every perfect curves on her. Her face was flushed followed by her body that shown a hint of red on her milky skin. He took off his own pants and positioned himself on her.

"Are you ready ?" he asked, looking straight into her eyes. She was scared, actually. It was her first time and she couldn't imagine the pain. She used both of her arms and pulled Sasuke into a kiss and he took that as an opportunity to enter her. She exclaimed in the kiss but Sasuke kissed deeper to distract her from the pain. He felt how tight she was holding him as he slowly entered her until the end. 

He waited for her to adjust to his size until she let out a moans, signing him that she was ready. He slowly moved it, gaining more moans from her. The sounds made inside of him spike and he groaned at the feelings. He loved listening to her moans that was like music to his ear. He buried his face in her neck as he picked up a pace, causing her to moans louder. 

Though Sasuke didn't replied to her love confession, but that night answered every bottled feelings Sasuke had for her and she was glad she met him a little later. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 14.2K 34
The famous Kakashi Hatake of the Sharingan has a 12 year old daughter named Shiori. She plans on becoming a strong shinobi and won't let anything get...
13.7K 1K 37
Change da world, my final message. Good bye. Also known as a group of ninjas destroying the world known as Canon. [Book 3 of the AVOOCU Series]
24.3K 626 41
Kakashi x OC----- Aman Okami has had a hard life. She has allways been conflicted. She was used by Orochimaru. People have been hunting her all her l...
313K 13K 30
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 as an uchiha, kaiwa's fate was sealed the moment she was born. cursed to live within the cycle of hate, she turned to love instead...