Silently Falling for you (COM...

By Satz18

This is a shot story where it describes the how the girl silently fallen in love with her friend but unfortun... More

Chapter 1 - First Meet
Chapter 2 - Problem in Love? or Is Love itself a problem?
Chapter 3 - Break up & New Phase
Chapter 4 - Arjun's pain & Radhika's Love
Chapter 5 - Vacation time
Chapter 6 - Arjun's Day 1
Chapter 7 - Arjun's Day 2 with Jealous
Chapter 8 - Jealous (A Sign of Love)
Chapter 9 - Game of love starts
Chapter 10 - Meenukutti & Dimple Karthik
Chapter 11 - Karthik loves Meenukutti
Chapter 12 - You always hurt me

Chapter 13 - Slap, Confess & Love forever

4.9K 227 66
By Satz18

Naveen is confused seeing Arjun on the door looks sad with his head down. Arjun pushes him aside and fall on the bed to his back after throwing his luggage to the corner.

Naveen frowns of knowing little that he might have done something wrong and asks, "Now what you did?"

Arjun keeps quiet to avoid his interrogations but Naveen is not ready to leave him after all he knows his buddy very well.

Naveen, "I am asking you something Arjun" he glares him angrily.

Before Arjun answers him, both are distracted hearing a voice through the door.

It will be an understatement if anyone could say Arjun is shocked. He is standing like a statue and dumb looking at the figure on his door starring him back angrily.

Naveen blinks at them and watches the figure storms towards Arjun.

Arjun blinks his eyes once and mutters, "Radhika?"

Before he finish his words, his cheek burns badly because of the slap given by the person standing in front of him.

Naveen rubs his eyes and grins wide looking at them saying, "It's not a dream"

Arjun winces in pain while rubbing his cheeks and murmurs again the name which leads to get him another hard slap in other side.

"Ouch, that hurts" he holds Radhika's hand stopping her from slapping him further.

"Let it hurts" she shouts at him pouring all her anger.

She starts beating him badly with whatever she get it in her hand. In between Naveen also hands her some stuffs to beat him and enjoys seeing his friend's screaming.

At one point, Arjun grips her hands and tightens his hold on hers to stop her from beating him more.

Both are panting heavily, one with anger and one with pain.

Arjun is the first one to ask, "How did you come?"

She keeps glaring him without answering him and Arjun asks her, "I am waiting for your answer".

Naveen interrupts him saying, "Even i am waiting for your answer"

Arjun glares him and turns back to Radhika saying, "Radhika, how did you come here?"

"With me" Karthik comes inside while yawning and walks towards Arjun, "Can i get a cup of coffee?"

Radhika turns away from them, Arjun looks surprised seeing him and Naveen scratch his head of not knowing who he is.

Arjun stands silent and Karthik raises his eyebrows at him, "What? Are you not happy seeing her?"

Arjun stands still and Naveen comes front wraps his shoulder, "Bro, leave that waste fellow. You will not get any answer from his mouth"

Arjun, "Karthik, how did you both come here? Your engagement?"

Karthik stares with a smile and winks at him saying, "Rewind"

Radhika cries seeing Arjun going away from there. She couldn't control her tears thinking about her moments together with Arjun in these 7 days. She recalls from Day 1, where he give a surprise coming there, playing with her and with the kids happily, the travel in bullock cart to the village, his jealous, his care and affection. Everything she recalls and murmurs, "Why don't you say it Arjun?"

Karthik feels  bad seeing her crying and said, "What if he is not saying? You love him right? Go...Go and get him back...at any cost. Don't leave your love at any situation. You know what? Fighting for our love is different but Fighting to get the love back is something different. Arjun is the guy who wants others to be happy. He doesn't give the priority to his happiness. He wants you to be happy. You are his priority. So now, let him know that his love is your happiness. He is your everything. He thinks, he had hurt and you already moved on. Let him know that you still love him...only him. 

There is no harm in going behind our love. Just throw the ego far. Run...get him. Hold him, if you want you can slap him. But tell him that, You love him. Arjun is a good man. He will keep you happy and your dad needs only your happiness. Explain him that your happiness lies with Arjun.

Now get up and chase your love."

Tears brimming in Arjun's eyes, he looks back at Radhika with guilty. He sits beside her and tries to take her hands, but she shoved it.

Naveen & Karthik chuckles and they both wraps each other arms around their shoulders and walks out blabbering something else leaving the love birds to get together.

Arjun again try to touch her, but she she slap his hands away from her and moves from her place.

Arjun smiles and moves close to her. Radhika moves away again. Arjun moves close to her again.

And this time, she gets up and walks away, but pulls back swiftly by Arjun and both falls on the bed having Radhika on top and Arjun under her.

He moves her hair away to see her face, holding in his palms and gaze her eyes intensely.

Radhika is melting in his touch and her breathes becomes uneven due to this sudden proximity.

Arjun mumbles, "I am sorry Radhika"

She looks away from his look and tried to get up. But Arjun tightens his grip, she shuts her eyes of unable to bear his touch and he pulls her face so close to him giving an inch gap between their lips and whispers against her lips, "I LOVE YOU RADHIKA"

Radhika opens her eyes slowly and looks at him with lots of love. She smiles slightly and when he pulls her face down to kiss her, she slips from his grip and sits back on the bed with a shy.

Arjun chuckles and sit close with her, takes her hands in his and entwine it tightly.

Radhika, "What made you to confess your love now?"

Arjun, "Your Slap" and he looks at her through the corner of his eyes.

Radhika looks at him shocked and he continues, "Your love too" and winks at her.

Radhika makes face and pushes him away, "I didn't confess it yet"

Arjun, "Your slap is enough for me to understand"

Radhika laughs hearing him and turns to look at his face. She cups his face and kiss on his cheeks muttering, "I love you too Arjun".

She hugs him tightly by hiding her face in his chest and he too hugs her back showing all his love on her.

Naveen & Karthik sneeks in seeing them hugging each other, they gives a noise of adjusting their throat and grins widely looking at them.

They get separated, Arjun gives Karthik a friendly hug and thanks him for his help.

Naveen gets happy seeing him and says, "Arjun, you know what? Karthik bro has some important work to complete. So he is leaving now"

Arjun, "Why? What work?"

Radhika gets up coming to them, "To get his Meenukutty". Karthik & Radhika smiles giving hi-fi each other.

Arjun smiles and gets worried suddenly remembering her dad and she says, "We already convinced Appa. He is happy for me. But he won't leave you if you make cry again"

Arjun raises his hands in air as if surrendering to them and hugs her saying, "I will never ever make you cry"

Later, he bids bye to Karthik and wishes him best to get his love. Karthik leaves from there in his car, happily and confidently to get Meenukutty in his cage.

Radhika takes Arjun's mobile to call Nivi her friend to inform about her arrival.

Naveen, "Calling Nivi?"

Rads, "Yes"

Naveen, "Don't call her here. She won't come"

Radhika and Arjun looks at him suspiciously and she asks, "Why? What happened?"

Naveen looks here & there and hesitates to say, Arjun goes to him asking, "Did you do anything?"

Naveen nods his head as Yes and keeps a pouting face. Radhika, "What you did?"

Naveen, "I...I..ki...kissed her"

Ardhika opens their mouth in shock looking at him with their eyes wide.

Arjun pats his head roughly, "Are you mad or what?"

Naveen, "I actually proposed her. She was saying some nonsense reasons. Just to stop her blabbering and not want to hear No from her, so i kissed her to stop talking further"

Radhika hardly blinks her eyes hearing him and said, "She would have cursed you badly right?"

Naveen smirks, "That's where you are wrong. After that she didn't even speak a word"

Rads, "What?"

Naveen's reaction changes to sad, "Yes, till now she didn't speak a word"

Ardhika laughs seeing him and they promise him to make her talk to him.

After a while, Naveen gets ready to office leaving them rest for a day.

*****

Arjun prepares coffee for both and goes to balcony handing a cup to her and wraps his arms around her murmuring, "I am very happy"

Radhika just smiles at him as a reply and have a sip of the coffee. Suddenly her face reaction changed and Arjun questions her, "What happened?"

Rads, "What about Jeni?"

Arjun, "I hope she will be happy of marrying the guy of his dad's choice. I really want her to be happy"

Rads, "Are you feeling guilty?"

Arjun, "I will feel guilty, if she won't be happy. I want her also to be happy in her life and she deserves it"

She stares him and he continues, "Because i am happy now and i know i will be happy forever, since you are with me and you will always be with me. Right?"

Radhika smiles hugging him saying, "Always"

**************************************************************************************

Here comes the end of the story, "Silently Falling for you".

I know many of you will have questions why i finished this book so soon. I already mentioned it, it is a short story. A short book. This is how i planned it already.

I hope you all like this chapter. Please share your views and vote. 

Thank you for supporting this book. Love you all :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 743 32
A tale of love where a girl who knew nothing about love learnt it from the very person who she fell in love with but later, fate decides to put more...
667K 28.1K 52
Aria has been cordially invited to the wedding of the century . According to her mom . Her older sister is finally marrying her high school sweethear...
15.5M 413K 97
He was completely and utterly oblivious to everything that he had caused and she absolutely hated him for that. [UNEDITED] [DUAL POV] TW: eating dis...
8.5K 572 35
What happens when one has feelings for the other but he knows he can't love her for she loves someone else. Friends since the beginning but is that a...