Chapter 7 - Arjun's Day 2 with Jealous

"Hey, careful" Radhika blinks twice seeing a super handsome man in her front and stumble little after hearing his voice.

She moves back from him and stands straight by looking into his eyes.

"Can you do me a favor?" he asked her gently.

Rads, "What?"

"I want to know where is Ms. Radhika Chandran?" he surprised and shocked her by his question.

Radhika gets alert and asks, "May I know why? Because this is a village and we cannot simply allow other men to look at our girls" she finish it with a fake smile on her face.

"Well, that's my personal thing and I don't want to reveal it to a stranger. If you know you can tell me where is she now? I will manage the rest and your village people" he answered her with his extreme attitude.

Rads in her mind, "So much of attitude huh? Let me see it" and tells, "She is at the backyard. You can find her there"

"Oh, thank you" he smiles gently at her and she plaster a fake smile widely looking at him.

Arjun keeps starring him like a Hawk till he crosses him and comes to Radhika, "What he asked?"

Rads casually, "He asked me"

Arjun, "WHAT?"

Rads, "I mean, he is looking for me"

Arjun, "Then why he is going to backyard?"

Rads chuckles, "I told him that Radhika is at backyard and he is going to see me there. Let him go" she grabs his arms and trying to pull him but stops seeing him not moving.

Arjun gives a mischievous smile, "I am supposed to kill you now right?"

Rads gets alert and slowly takes her hands off from him and steps back when he is moving to her. She see someone behind Arjun and whispers, "Chithi", Arjun too turns back to see and in the meantime she escaped from him and shouts, "Catch me if you can Arjun"

Arjun, "You cheat" and starts running towards her.

Few hours later, everyone is busy in arranging the things and decorating the house, collecting the stuffs left out, Radhika and Arjun is playing with the kids in the farm fields at the back of their house. A lady comes to her and said, "Radhika, your dad is searching for you"

Rads go to her dad and he introduces her to a middle aged couple, "She is my daughter, Radhika. Software Engineer working in Chennai"

The lady and the man smiles seeing her and gets happy looking at her. Lady, "She looks beautiful and hope Karthik likes her too"

She dials some number in her mobile, "Hello Karthik, come inside"