Chapter 10 - Meenukutti & Dimple Karthik

Karthik winks, "Let me fall in love with your menu"

Radhika's mouth opens wide in shock and stutters "Are you mad?"

Karthik, "I am going to be mad"

Radhika gives him a confused look saying, "What are you saying? I don't understand anything and please don't try to pull Meenu in your stunt"

Karthik sighs, "Never mind, I was just kidding. I have no idea to run behind your Meenu and I don't want to also"

Radhika rolls her eyes and continues, "Yes, that's better. But I feel that she likes Arjun. I am scared whether she will get hurt at last after knowing the truth about me and Arjun"

Karthik, "Leave it to me. I will handle it but I want you to out of my way in dealing with her. I don't want your interference in this matter"

Radhika after a deep thinking, "Promise me that you won't hurt in anyway"

Karthik, "I promise, believe me...the end will be the happiest one for all of us" and he winks at her.

Radhika again goes to Arjun's room and finds it open now, she smiles and walks fast to go and see him but stops seeing Meenu is coming out from her room.

Meenu finds Radhika on the path and said, "Akka, don't worry. I consoled him"

Radhika, "What?"

Meenu,"I managed to console him and now he is somewhat ok. You don't worry about him, I will take care of him from now on" and with that she went down leaving Radhika startled.

The night goes sleepless for the couples , Arjun in Radhika's thoughts, Radhika in Arjun's, Karthik in Meenu's thought finding ways to get her attention on him and finally Meenu in Arjun's thoughts of making him fall for her.

The four sincerely spent their night in other's thoughts and finally drifted to sleep finding no ways at all.

*******

Early Morning,

Radhika wakes up brushing her eyes hearing a noises around her room, she comes out in half sleep and finds everyone rushing things up and finally one of her aunt halts at her doorstep and pats her head gently saying, "Radhu, why are you standing like this still? We are already late; we have to go to our temple today to do the special puja for the bride and groom. Have you forgotten? Go and get ready fast. Tell your friend also"

She leaves informing Radhika hastily, Radhika walks to Arjun's room holding some unknown hesitation in her, she is about to step inside his room but before that her eyes open up more widely seeing Meenu coming out from the room.

A bare whisper comes out from Radhika, "Meenu"

Meenu with a smile, "Akka, I woke him up already. You go and get ready" by that she goes from there and Radhika turns her gaze to Arjun who stands numb with sleepy face still.

He takes a step towards her but she glares him angrily and run away before he says something to her.

******

Soon Arjun and karthik gets ready and meets each other in the living hall with an odd smile on their faces. Karthik smirks knowing his mind and thinks, "I will make your day heaven for sure Mr. Arjun". 

Everyone out there gets distracted seeing Radhika descends down the stairs wearing her traditional silk saree, with a normal weighted Jimikki kammal in gold and adorning the jasmine flowers in her plotted hair and makes it hang below he shoulders on both the sides.