Chapter 2 - Problem in Love? or Is Love itself a problem?

Flashback 2: Radhika's love Realization

Radhika's friends find her always chatting and smiling seeing the mobile and arrested her one day & enquired her.

Nivi, "Hey Rads, whom you are chatting with always and that with full on smile?"

Rads, "My friend ya, Arjun. You also know him right"

Nivi, "Shall I ask you something Radhika?"

Rads, "Mmm go ahead"

Nivi, "Do you love Arjun?"

Rads, "What nonsense? He is my friend Nivi"

Nivi smiles seeing her and said, "I don't know Radhika, but I am sure you like him more than as a friend"

Rads, "Nivi, stop this topic. There is something you don't know about him"

Nivi, "What's that?"

Rads, "He is already committed. He already has one girl friend. So I am just a friend for him"

Nivi gets shocked little and continues, "For him you are just a friend but what about you? Is he just a friend for you?"

Rads, "Of Course"

Nivi, "Fine then. Keep this in your mind strongly that he is just a friend for you and nothing more than that. That will be good for you"

Rads just nod her head and go away leaving Nivi behind her. Nivi looking at her going and murmurs, "I know you very well Radhika. According to you, Arjun is not just a friend for you. I pray god that you should not get hurt because of your growing feelings for him"

Rads locks herself in her room after talking to Nivi, she gets confused thinking about the conversation she had with Nivi.

She looks at her reflection in the mirror saying, "I can't love Arjun"

Her thoughts gets disturbed hearing a beep sound in her mobile, she runs to pick it up and gets happy reading the message from Arjun. She happily replies to the message but the very next moment she realizes her excitement seeing his message and gets confused again.

Radhika is unable to concentrate on her work, her mind is always thinking about Arjun and Nivi's confront. She couldn't get into a decision whether it is Yes or No. Her heart wants to confess her feelings but her mind retorted her back reminding that Arjun has already a girlfriend.

To confuse her more, she gets a message from Arjun reminding her about a party in his house. She rubs her head and thinks to avoid the occasion but if she avoids it she will know the consequences also. She locks her system and leans on her chair starring up. Why I am not able to refuse you Arjun? Are you that important to me? She got up and walks out from her office and goes towards the nearby Ganesha temple, her favourite god.

She starts praying and looks at the idol. Her reaction gets changed while starring the idol and starts talking little loudly, "You just have to fair lord. You are not doing right for me. At this kind of situation you have to stand with me and support me. Nivi said I love Arjun but Arjun loves someone else. But I am really confused and not understand whether the affection I had on Arjun is just a friendly affection or am I seriously in love with him? I can't judge my feelings Ganesha. I can't love Arjun, he is of someone else. I just want to control my stupid heart of not falling for him more. Will you be with me? Promise, Pakka?"

That's the moment she realized that people around her starring her and heard her prayer to lord ganesha. She gives a sheepish smile to them and gets the Prasad from the priest and run from there. She comes back to her place again and questioned by Nivi who came in search of her, "Where were you madam?"