Chapter 9 - Game of love starts

Radhika smirks looking at Arjun who is trying to get away from the girl whom he flirt to irritate her. She chuckles and clears her throat once she is near to them.

Arjun sighs looking at her and pleading her through his eyes to save him, Radhika glares him walking to them tying her hands behind her back asking, "So? What's going on?"

That girl blushes where in Arjun blinks at her. Radhika comes to her and mumbles, "Hey Meenu, what? Do you like him?" makes sure that Arjun hears her.

Arjun's eyes widen hearing her and Meenu's face flush with beet red and turns to look at Arjun. Arjun keeps snapping his eyes at Meenu and moves his gaze towards Radhika who is laughing silently.

Radhika's mind voice, "How dare you play with me? You are trying to make me jealous right? Now have this, you are gone Arjun" she raises her left brows looking at Arjun with a naughty smirk on her face.

Radhika again hits her shoulder asking, "What? Say something? Do you like him?"

"No" & "Yes" both Arjun & Meenu answered her together and gives a shocking reaction at each.

Arjun rolls her eyes when she smiles at him and she stutters, "Actually, yes"

Arjun turns towards her with his eyes wide open and gulps hearing her words and she continues, "He is so good, handsome, uh..hmmm" Radhika interrupts, "Mmm then?"

Meenu blushes, "Caring"

Radhika, "Caring? How?" asks her giving him a glare.

Meenu, "That day, I slipped from the ladder and by the nick of the time he caught me in his hands and put me on the floor safely. Then he asked me whether I am hurt or not. He looks worried for me. Actually, that was the first day I started to like him"

Now it is the time for Radhika to wide her eyes in shock and turns her gaze to him narrowing her eyes.

Arjun did not know what to do and boggled seeing Radhika's sharp glare at him. He looks here and there and bends his head down.

Radhika in cold tone, "Then?"

Meenu, "Then,I like him the way he plays and mingles with the kids and today he is like a movie hero. He saved him like a super hero. I...i...think"

Radhika get alert, "You think?"

Meenu lifts her eyes and looks at annoying Arjun, within no time she pulls his face down and kiss him on his cheeks and run away from there making Radhika and Arjun gasp in shock.

Radhika glares him angrily and immediately averts her gaze from him, walking to the entrance of the door.

She stops when her wrist caught in his hands; she did not turn back but tried to wriggle from his grip.

Arjun, "Radhika, stop. It's not like what you think"

Radhika, "How do you know what I am thinking?"

Arjun, "Uh...I mean, I don't have any wrong intention"

Radhika in her mind, "That I also know Arjun, but I want to know your intention on me"

Radhika, "But looks like she has. And BTW she is a very good girl and pretty too. Just give her a chance"

Arjun, "What the hell are you talking?"

Radhika, "Why Arjun?"

Arjun, "I am not in a mood to listen your bad joke"

Radhika, "No, I am serious Arjun. Why don't you give her a chance? She will keep you happy"