Chapter 6 - Arjun's Day 1

Radhika whispers, "Arjun" and he turns to her side with a cute dashing smile appear on his face. She steps down looking at him having a few guards behind her (all her little sisters & brothers).

Radhika's dad comes to her, "Is he the same Arjun, you were telling me earlier is it?"

Radhika nods her head blinking what to say to him if he asks the reason for his visit.

Appa signs her to come to him and whispers the exact question, "But how he knows that you are here and why he came here now?"

Radhika's instant lies helps her now, "Appa, actually he is writing some stories and it involves village subject. So I thought it will be helpful for him to know how the people here, the village ambience and all, so I only invited him appa"

She is relieved seeing him convinced and goes to Arjun.

She looks at Arjun, "Arjun, he is my Appa" and immediately he bends down to take blessing from him which gives a shock and surprise together to Radhika.

Her dad blesses him and informs her to check his stay here. Once he is gone, she drags him from there to her room, "What are you doing here Arjun?"

Arjun calmly looking around the room, "Very nice place, I love this ambience"

Radhika keeps her arms across her chest looking at him, "MAY I KNOW THE REASON OF YOUR PRESENCE HERE MR.ARJUN SIR" she puts a force in each of her words.

Arjun laughs seeing her serious face and steps to her, "Why are you looking so serious?"

Rads, "First answer my question"

Arjun scratch his head, "Actually...Basically...Logically and Frankly, I don't want to stay there alone. I need a change of mind, Naveen also going to work and he can't entertain me like you did"

Rads widen her eyes hearing his last word and soon he interrupts her thoughts, "I mean... I mean...you used to talk a lot, made me not to think about the unnecessary things, we used to go out , watch movies ...i just mentioned that. But Naveen is not accompanying me anywhere and I felt so bored within a day. You know right, I need a refreshing time, I need a change. So I decided to spend my time with you, I went to your home but you were not there and I got you're this address from Nivi and I AM HERE"

Rads, "You should have called me and informed me prior right?"

Arjun, "Thought of giving you a surprise"

Rads rolls her eyes, "I don't know how many of you are going to kill me by your stupid surprises"

She turns to go but stops and tells him, "This is my room, stay here until I find a room for you. Get yourself refresh before I come. Ok?"

Arjun with due respect, "Ok Madam"

She smiles looking at his gesture and goes out, soon the kids enters the room and starts their attacks on him.

Kid 1, "What is your Name?"

Arjun laughs looking at them, "Arjun"

Kid 2, "Who are you?"

Arjun, "Your Radhika akka's (Di's) friend"

Kid 3, "Are you the one who is going to take my sister away from us?"

Arjun blinks at the last question and looks blank. The same kid asking him again and he asks her again, "Who told you this? And why I am going to take your sister away?"