Chapter 13 - Slap, Confess & Love forever

Naveen is confused seeing Arjun on the door looks sad with his head down. Arjun pushes him aside and fall on the bed to his back after throwing his luggage to the corner.

Naveen frowns of knowing little that he might have done something wrong and asks, "Now what you did?"

Arjun keeps quiet to avoid his interrogations but Naveen is not ready to leave him after all he knows his buddy very well.

Naveen, "I am asking you something Arjun" he glares him angrily.

Before Arjun answers him, both are distracted hearing a voice through the door.

It will be an understatement if anyone could say Arjun is shocked. He is standing like a statue and dumb looking at the figure on his door starring him back angrily.

Naveen blinks at them and watches the figure storms towards Arjun.

Arjun blinks his eyes once and mutters, "Radhika?"

Before he finish his words, his cheek burns badly because of the slap given by the person standing in front of him.

Naveen rubs his eyes and grins wide looking at them saying, "It's not a dream"

Arjun winces in pain while rubbing his cheeks and murmurs again the name which leads to get him another hard slap in other side.

"Ouch, that hurts" he holds Radhika's hand stopping her from slapping him further.

"Let it hurts" she shouts at him pouring all her anger.

She starts beating him badly with whatever she get it in her hand. In between Naveen also hands her some stuffs to beat him and enjoys seeing his friend's screaming.

At one point, Arjun grips her hands and tightens his hold on hers to stop her from beating him more.

Both are panting heavily, one with anger and one with pain.

Arjun is the first one to ask, "How did you come?"

She keeps glaring him without answering him and Arjun asks her, "I am waiting for your answer".

Naveen interrupts him saying, "Even i am waiting for your answer"

Arjun glares him and turns back to Radhika saying, "Radhika, how did you come here?"

"With me" Karthik comes inside while yawning and walks towards Arjun, "Can i get a cup of coffee?"

Radhika turns away from them, Arjun looks surprised seeing him and Naveen scratch his head of not knowing who he is.

Arjun stands silent and Karthik raises his eyebrows at him, "What? Are you not happy seeing her?"

Arjun stands still and Naveen comes front wraps his shoulder, "Bro, leave that waste fellow. You will not get any answer from his mouth"

Arjun, "Karthik, how did you both come here? Your engagement?"

Karthik stares with a smile and winks at him saying, "Rewind"

Radhika cries seeing Arjun going away from there. She couldn't control her tears thinking about her moments together with Arjun in these 7 days. She recalls from Day 1, where he give a surprise coming there, playing with her and with the kids happily, the travel in bullock cart to the village, his jealous, his care and affection. Everything she recalls and murmurs, "Why don't you say it Arjun?"

Karthik feels  bad seeing her crying and said, "What if he is not saying? You love him right? Go...Go and get him back...at any cost. Don't leave your love at any situation. You know what? Fighting for our love is different but Fighting to get the love back is something different. Arjun is the guy who wants others to be happy. He doesn't give the priority to his happiness. He wants you to be happy. You are his priority. So now, let him know that his love is your happiness. He is your everything. He thinks, he had hurt and you already moved on. Let him know that you still love him...only him.