Chapter 11 - Karthik loves Meenukutti

Karthik winks at shocked Meenu who wraps her hands around his neck and keeps starring at him until he carries her to the top of the stairs.

Knowing that Meenu is hurt, soon the family members came there worriedly to look at her. Karthik gives them a small smile looking at them and moves his sight to Meenu who is still starring at him being on his hands.

Karthik adjusts his throat and leans down little closer to her murmuring, "If you want, i can keep you like this for my life time but now you have to get down and your family members are here looking at us". 

Meenu comes to her sense and gets down immediately. She gets embarrassed thinking about what he said to her. He laughs at her expression and winks at her making her feel so nervous.

Charu raises her brows at Karthik and shows thumbs up to him and points at Ardhika who is walking away from there.

Karthik sighs, "Next mission is on"

He started walking towards them and barges in between them holding Radhika by her shoulder which makes Arjun fumes in anger.

Radhika knows that Karthik is doing this intentionally, she smiles looking at jealous Arjun and whispers in Karthik's ears, "What's up now?"

Karthik, "I have something very special for him"

The trio enters into another small temple, there the priest is already doing puja and giving the prasad to everyone there.

Karthik calls the priest to do a special puja on his and Radhika's name since they are going to get marry soon.

Arjun who is standing beside him gets shocked hearing what he said and looks at Radhika who is also surprised but manages the situation and didn't respond to Arjun's expression.

Arjun feels sad seeing them smiling at each other and when the priest comes to them giving the aarti and said, "You both look good together" and bless them for their happy married life.

Radhika smirks at Arjun's frown face and ask the priest, "Ji, also please bless my friend to get a good life partner for him"

The priest bless him saying, "You look worried of something. Something is pricking in your heart. Pour it out and you will be happy forever. God will give you the chance once in a while and not always. So use the opportunity and get your happiness back in your life"

He leaves from there blessing them but makes Arjun stuns hearing his words. Radhika and Karthik looks at each other and gives a hi-fi secretly.

They come out and Radhika wanted to circle the temple. Karthik refused to go with her and Arjun is always ready to go with her and he becomes so happy seeing Karthik leaves them alone and goes away from them.

Ardhika goes around the temple like a happy couple, few villagers looks at them and murmurs, "See them. Their pair is so good to see. They both are made for each other"

Arjun feels like flying in the sky where in Radhika blushes listening their statements but both walks silently without even talking to others.

Karthik walks towards Meenu who is walking with a sprained leg with Charu.

Before she reacts, Karthik takes her right hand around his shoulder and hold her waist in another hand saying, "Let me help in you walk"

Meenu immediately moves back, "Behave yourself. This is village. What others will think if they see us?"

Karthik, "I don't care. I wanted to help you and why are you always pushing me away?"

Meenu, "I don't want your help. I can walk by myself"

Charu moves away and watching their cat fight.

Meenu walks without any balance and is about to fall down, Karthik gets a hold of her by wrapping his hand around her waist.

Meenu gets a foreign feeling when his fingers brushes her soft skin and she gets nervous having him so close to her.

Meenu stammers, "I...i can walk"

Karthik, "I saw that and now keep quiet"

Meenu feels so odd being so close with him but Karthik enjoys being with her.

All of a sudden he calls her, "Meenukutti i wanted to ask you something"

Meenu, "It's Meenu" and she makes an angry face.

Karthik, "For me you are my Meenukutti only"

Meenu keeps a pout face and sighs knowing he won't give up easily.

Karthik, "I said, i wanted to ask you something"

Meenu, "What?"

Karthik, "What will you do if i say i like you?"

Meenu is startled hearing him, "Wha...what?" words come as a whisper.

Karthik chuckles looking at her face, "What will you do if i say i like you?"

Meenu blinks saying, "You suppose to be with Radhi akka"

Karthik, "I will tell my parents"

Meenu mutters, "What?"

Karthik, "That, i like you...Meenukutti"

Meenu's eyes becomes wide hearing him and she couldn't walk anymore with him.

Karthik, "What? You don't like me?"

She couldn't stand with him anymore and pushes him away walking alone towards her sister.

*******

At home back, Radhika takes Karthik alone asking him, "What were you talking to Meenu? I hope you are not hurting her"

Karthik, "Seems like she will hurt me more"

Radhika, "What are you saying? I didn't understand anything"

Karthik sighs saying, "I think as i said, i fallen in love with Meenu....my meenukutti" he smiles and winks at her making her go in surprise mode.

********************************************************************************

Finally, after a long long wait, the next chapter is up. 

Wohoooo...Karthik loves Meenu. :) Hope he will make her confess before this marriage gets over.

Less scenes with Ardhika but it needs of more Karthik & Meenu since they going to be one soon and gives a way for Ardhika. 

By the way, What this Arjun is doing there with doing nothing? Oh god, please give some brain to him. May be, the delay makes him go back to his old life? or he will stick to this new feeling? Fingers crossed. 

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. Please share your views and vote for it.