《 Every face wears a mask 》

By white_17_rabbit

We all wear a mask. We all pretend. It's like each one of us is playing a role in a play. It's an endless cyc... More

♧ Chapter 1: Nightmares Are Real ♧
♧ Chapter 2: First Encounter ♧
♧ Chapter 3: The Bullies Are Back ♧
♧ Chapter 4: Naruto's Past ♧
♧ Chapter 5: I'll Be Your Friend ♧
♧ Chapter 6: Relapse ♧
♧ Chapter 7: The Sleepover ♧
♧ Chapter 8: Broken♧
^^
♧ Chapter 9: Let the game begin ♧
♧ Chapter 10: Fucked up ♧
♧ Chapter 11: Clowns And Not ♧
♧ Chapter 12: Endless Cycle ♧
♧ Chapter 13: The Pain Is Just Too Real
♧ Chapter 14: Fight ♧
♧ Chapter 16: Frustration♧
♧ Chapter 17:A Razor, A Joint, A Cigarette Or A Bottle Of Vodka♧
♧ Chapter 18: Beaten Up ♧
♧ Chapter 19: You Matter More ♧
♧ Chapter 20: 'Cuz Everybody's On Drugs♧
♧ Chapter 21 ♧ Gaara's Good-Bye
♧ Chapter 22: Kankuro's Resolution♧
♧ Chapter 23: Used, Hurt, Hit & Cursed♧
♧ Chapter 24: I...I like you ♧
♧ Chapter 25: You Are Worth It ♧
♧ Chapter 26: Can I play with madness? ♧
♧ Chapter 27: Psycho ♧
♧ Chapter 28: All apologies ♧
♧ Chapter 29: "With the lights out it's less dangerous" ♧
♧Chapter 30: Mending what's broken. ♧
♧ Chapter 31: I'm sure I love him ♧
♧Chapter 32: That smile♧
♧Chapter 33: Danger Danger Danger♧
♧Chapter 34: Bitter-Sweet Revenge♧
♧Chapter 35: Gone Away♧
♧Chapter 36: Welcome Home ♧
♧Chapter 37: Inner Demons♧
♧Chapter38:I Love You, My Dobe♧
♧Alternative Ending♧
A/N
~𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 ℍ𝕚𝕤~

♧ Chapter 15: Kawaii Idiots ♧

1.7K 70 89
By white_17_rabbit

Wow I'm already at chapter 15. Since 15 is my number imma try and make this chapter really interesting ^^
I hope that you are having an amazing day/night.

Naruto has this bad habit: when he sleeps sometimes he ends up hugging the pillow. The reason why it is a bad habit is that every time this happens he usually gets neckache.

Naruto POV:

As I started to wake up I felt like I was hugging something. I knew that it must be my pillow again and that I should just put it back under my head before I get a neckache but it was just too comfortable. I squished "the pillow" tighter, but then I realized that my head was still on a pillow so I got confused. Another thing that confused me was that my "pillow" breathed? Am I dreaming? I opened my eyes and immediately regretted it. I wasn't hugging a pillow I was hugging SASUKE. FUCK. Suddenly our eyes met. That's when I realized that he was a little red and that he had a hard time breathing.

"N..a.r.u..o...le...go..I...can't...b..rea...th."

Because I was so embarrassed and confused I tighten my grip without realizing. I don't know how it happened but I fell out of bed and dragged Sasuke with me. Now we were in a really weird position. He was on top of me and his lips just a few inches away from mine. I turned red and started freaking out. The next thing I did was to try to get up, causing our heads to hit each other, and pushed Sasuke off me.

"I am so sorry, Sasuke, I swear it was an acci-"

"Baka. If you tell anyone about it, I'll kill you." Sasuke said making me question weather he was serious or not. Either way Sasuke is scary, dattebayo so I just did the lip seal. Now we were both on the floor rubbing our heads.

"I really am so sorry."

"Hn. As if sorry solves anything. I am Naruto I will hug you so tight in your sleep that I will kill you and then I will say sorry, dattebayo." Sasuke said trying to make the situation funny by mocking me.I sweat-dropped.

"Oi, teme. I don't speak like that, dattebayo." I yelled.

" Stop yelling usturatonkachi. You'll wake Deidera and onii-san up."

Speaking of the devil. Out of the blue the door opened, revealing Itachi who was standing with crossed arms behind Deidera who had a smirk on his face that made me feel like something bad was coming.

"You kids are so cute."Deidera teased.

"Hn. I am not cute you idiot." Sasuke replied annoyed. I just laughed.

"Now, now ototou...don't be so hasty." After saying that Itachi pulled out his phone and showed us some pictures of Sasuke and me sleeping.

My face turned as red as a tomato. I was trying to look anywhere but at the three guys in the room, especially Sasuke.

"Onii-san give me that." Sasuke threatened as he stood up and started running towards Itachi, attempting to delete the pictures.

"No need to get so worked up, Sasuke-chan" Deidera teased. Sasuke started glaring at the two. Itachi put his phone back in the pocket.

"Anyways. Good morning. Breakfast is ready actually better said good afternoon. It's 1pm. You guys have been sleeping for so long."

WHAT? 1pm?? Sasuke and I looked at the clock at the same time. We were shocked.

Deidera and Itachi were about to exit the room when Itachi turned around one more time.

"You know that we have enough free rooms, right ototou?" he winked at Sasuke then closed the door leaving us in an awkward silence. Sasuke and I looked at each other at the same time and then we burst out laughing. What a relief. I am glad that things aren't awkward.

"Fuck, Sasuke. We have to be at Sakura's place at 2:30 pm." I noticed that Sasuke got a message on his phone and was so focused that he didn't hear me.

"Oi, teme. I am talking to you.."

"Yeah yeah, I heard you. Don't worry we have enough time. I am sure that Itachi could drop us off."

"Are you okay, dattebayo?"

"Yeah, I was just talking with Shikamaru."

...

After we changed we went downstairs to eat.

"Itadakimasu." I said as I started eating. When I looked at Itachi I remembered what he said about being enough rooms. That's a good point. Why am I sharing a bed with Sasuke? Is it okay to do that? Does Sasuke hate me for invading his personal space? What if he can't sleep well because of me? Maybe I really am just a big bother. But how could bring this up to him without making it awkward. What's worse is that I actually don't want to have my own room. I started overthinking and didn't realized that I stopped eating. I also didn't hear Itachi addressing me until Sasuke nudged me. I looked at him confused as he pointed at Itachi who looked worried.

"Is everything okay, Naruto? Don't you like the food? Do you want something else?"

"Oh no. It's really good. Sorry I was just daydreaming." I said smiling.

"Were you daydreaming about your prince charming, Naru-chan?" Deidera teased me as he winked at me then pointed at Sasuke. I got embarrassed and started blushing. Deidera and Itachi chuckled while Sasuke looked at me confused.

"Are you sick, Naruto? Maybe you have a fever." he asked. I glared at Deidera then continued eating.

"Oh btw, onii-san could you please drive us somewhere?"

"Sure, I was either way about to leave. When do you have to go and and where?"

"We have to go to a classmate's house and we have to be there in 30 minutes."

While Sasuke gave Itachi the details I went upstairs to get ready.

3rd Person POV:

In the car Itachi put some music. Itachi and Sasuke were having a conversation while Naruto was completely absent. After getting out of the car Sasuke asked Naruto before knocking on Sakura's door:

"Are you okay?"

"Kinda. Let's just finish the project and go home. I kinda have a bad feeling."

"Don't worry. I am here so nothing bad can happen to you."

Before they could say anything else Sakura opened the door and came running towards Sasuke.

"Sasuke-kun." she said as she hugged him.

"Hn. Let go Sakura. It's not like we're friends or anything."

Sakura completely forgot about Naruto.

"Um...Sakura, thanks for yesterday. Were you okay afterwards? They didn't hurt you, did they?" Naruto spoke up.

"Oh, no problem. No, Kiba was just angry with me but I came up with a good excuse so don't worry."

The three classmates entered Sakura's house.

"Did you two come together or how comes that you got here at the same time?"

"Sasuke's brother gave us a ride."

"Oh. I didn't know you have a brother Sasuke."

"Hn. Now you know"

"Anyways...I will go get something to drink and some snacks. I'll be right back. My room is the first door upstairs. Also my parents aren't home."

Sasuke and Naruto went upstairs. Sakura's room was a typical teenager girl room. Seems like she's into fashion and one direction. Sasuke rolled his eyes the second he saw the poster and pink fluffy carpet. Naruto was honestly surprised that there is no picture with Sasuke so far. Shortly after Sakura came back and they started the project. Sakura was flirting with Sasuke the whole time. Naruto was feeling very uncomfortable and couldn't wait to leave. He was third wheeling big time and the way Sakura acted towards Sasuke made not only the blonde but also Sasuke annoyed. He couldn't take spending another hour with her. At around 4pm they were finally done.

...

"Are you really sure that you don't want to stay for dinner, Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked the two boys who were at the door putting their shoes on.

"No, thanks."

"Alright. Maybe some other time then. See you on Monday." she replied while waving. Naruto waved back while Sasuke just kept walking.

"Naruto, you look a little pale. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, my stomach just hurts a little, but nothing serious."

...

After they got home Naruto went straight to the bathroom. He really wasn't feeling well. The stomach pain got worse.

Sasuke POV:

As soon as we entered the house Naruto literally ran towards the bathroom. At first I didn't think much of it but after 30 minutes I went to check on him. I knocked on the door.

"Yo, dobe, are you okay? Did you fell in the toilet or something?" I asked jokingly. Right after I heard the toilet flash and then running water and then Naruto unlocking the door. He was even paler than before and he had his arms around his stomach.

"I don't feel very well." He went straight to bed and laid down, curling into a ball.

"Is there anything I can do for you? Do you want some tea? Maybe onii-san is home. I will go check."

I got no answer as I made my way downstairs to the living-room where Itachi was reading a book.

"Good that you are home, onii-san."

"Do you need anything, Sasuke?"

"Yes, Naruto doesn't look too well and he has a stomachache. Could you please come and check on him?"

Itachi stood up and followed me to my room. When we entered the room Naruto wasn't on the bed anymore. Just then he came out of the bathroom. While he was making his way towards the bed he suddenly collapsed to the ground. I panicked and ran to his side.

"NARUTO." I tried waking him up but I couldn't. Itachi picked him up.

"Let's take him to the hospital, Sasuke. Get the car keys."

...

As soon as we arrived he was taken away. The doctors stopped me from going with them.

"Calm down, Sasuke. He'll be okay."

I was really freaked out. Please don't let it be some incurable disease or anything bad.

After half an hour of waiting that felt like 3 hours the doctor came back.

"Are you Naruto's Uzumaki family?"

"Yes, sort of. We will soon adopt him." Itachi answered

"Is he okay?" I demanded

"I see. I'm Dr. Tsunade. For now he is fine but I have quite some stuff to discuss about his condition."

"I'm Uchiha Itachi. Please tell us what had caused this?"

"Well, I assume that it was supposed to be a prank, mister Uchiha. Somebody must have put a medicine that has the same effects as laxatives in his food or drink. This medicine contained a herb that caused the patient an allergic reaction. It's good that you brought him to the clinic without hesitation. Allergic reaction can be life threatening. But as I said for now he is fine. We can discharge him tomorrow."

I breathed relieved but I started thinking about how that could have happened.

"Also there is something more delicate that I have noticed. The boy seems to have cuts on his arms. I assume that they are self-harm scars and recommend a psychologist. I have also noticed several other scars on his body that indicate abuse. Taking into consideration the reason why he is here I assume that he is being bullied."

Onii-san was really shocked about what he was hearing. For me none of the information was new.

"Even though the other scars on his body seem old it is my job to notify the police."

"Actually I am the police."
"Oh, is that so."

"Please don't." I suddenly found myself begging. They looked at me confused.

"Those scars were caused by the adopted families that Naruto had before. Please don't bring it up to him. Don't make him suffer again."

"So you are aware of his situation?"

"Yes, I am his best friend. Can I see him?"

"I see. Then I will leave this matter to you two. You can go see him, but he must be sleeping."

My brother thanked her and then she left. Right after my brother turned at me with a worried expression.

"Sasuke, do you know who did this to Naruto?"

"Yes. I am sure that it was ...."

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 354 19
A secret admirer or someone who knows me. ❗️ Letters that just don't seem to have an end until they do. Naruto is 18 now, and becoming Hokage is stil...
891K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 40.4K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
20.2K 420 43
- We are in it together partner. - Couldn't say it better. ============================================================================ Book inspired...