Amethyst

By endlesseuphoric

#1 of the Moon series ------------ This will suck in the beginning but is slowly gets better with grammar to... More

Authors Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue

Authors Note

934 22 0
By endlesseuphoric

Hello, my lovely readers!

I am guessing you were expecting an update from this, however, unfortunately this is not it.

I just wanted to let you guys know, that a new book to this series will be added and will be on my account after Lovely Warrior is completed, which will be very soon.

I am posting the prologue to it however, if you guys are interested in continuing in reading on this series.

If you guys have noticed on the series, is that they aren't a direct sequel and threequel, they are more of spin-off's to the continuing of books.

I like the dynamic of how they go in order like; Alpha and human, Warrior and human, and lastly....

Well you'll just have to find out on the next book to know :)

The third installment to the Moon Series will be called Efflorescence!

The word of the title is very strange, especially if you up what it means, however I took the meaning of the word from the French.

The meaning of Efflorescence is 'to flower out', I just wanted to make that clear before anyone is like why the fuck is it called the migration of a salt to the surface of a porous material, where it forms a coating.

Well, I hope everyone's day is going well and that you having an amazing time.

And if not, you get through this and whatever you're struggling with, I believe in you and I know somewhere out there more people believe in you as well!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 135 12
This is the story of Alpha Carson and his mate Katie. It is backstory for Alpha Aaron's parents as requested by one of my readers. (Alpha Aaron is se...
1.5M 38.8K 35
His heart was cold, which perfectly matched his personality. He was a ruthless man, who only cared about himself and was very arrogant. She was...
1M 24.4K 11
I was almost to the door when I remembered the leather jacket I brought. I turned back to the room and just as I entered the most wonderful smell hit...
398K 9.9K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...