Turnaround

By Uniqueness_

At the age of 18, Rose decided to take her luggage, broken spirit, and a one-way plane ticket to California l... More

The Process.
The Interview.
Mom's Visit.
Rejected.
Desperate Times, Calls for Desperate Measures.
Friend Basis.
Hit And Run Part I.
Hit And Run Part II.
Back To Normal.
The Date.
Solving the Issue One Step At A Time.
Here Comes The Past.

Author's Note and Disclaimers.

13 0 0
By Uniqueness_

Thank you for your interest in my book. I hope you enjoy the spiritual and love-filled storyline. I try to post chapters as soon as possible, but I do not have a specific date due to my busy schedule. One of the main purposes of this story is to share my faith in Jesus. If you by any chance would like to know about my faith and/or learn more about being a follower of Jesus, feel free to message me and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. 

Love, Uniqueness__

This is a work of fiction, EXCEPT the biblical scriptures. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. 

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. 

© Copyright 2018 by Unqiueness__

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 305 32
In the mist of a fight for power and position, Hannah found herself mixed up. She met him when all hope was lost, she signed a contract to be his lov...
179K 3.6K 17
*************** THIS IS A MUCH MORE ADULT STORY THAN MY OTHER BOOKS, SO PLEASE BE AWARE THERE IS MATURE CONTENT OF A SEXUAL NATURE RUNNING THROUGHOUT...
139K 3.7K 9
They have been best friends for eighteen years. Life happened and they lost touch... Seventeen years later, family and fate decided to give it anothe...
404 61 27
The devil loves a fervent Christian. A fearful Christian is an easy target for temptation. Asher Storm is one for an easy target. What happens when y...